• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Korin ran across the training grounds smashing robots with her telekinesis. She noticed a boy about to get crushed by a robot. She crushed that robot too and tossed it aside. “I better get points for that.” She grumbled.
She then went on ahead continuing to fight robots.
pbtenchi pbtenchi

Well, that was a little anti-climactic.

Would it be alright to have The Ghost eventually infiltrate the academy and go all Poltrigeist on the students and staff? You know, make it look haunted? Japanime Japanime

like... comedic hijinks?

As in stolen possessions always ending up in one dude's desk but it's really ghost settin' him up to be the ultimate fall guy? Love letters getting switched and bathroom stalls eerily swinging open?

That kinda haunted?

On second thought, I should save Ghost as a nasty surprise when the Heroes eventually encounter the patients or raid the Doctor's lab.

Last edited:
Here is a list of all confirmed Dr. Prometheus patients.

Bud "Torcher" Loomis: Bud Loomis, nick-named Torcher is a convicted arsonist and known pyromaniac from the Santa Fe area. He has no documented quirks on file, but is already infamous in Santa Fe's pro hero community for a series of arsons across the city that lasted until a heroine called The Eagle managed to track him down and stop his latest arson and apprehended him pretty easily. After being released from prison, he jumped parole and was never seen since. He has recently been given a "transformative surgery" by Dr. Prometheus and has had Implants installed into his wrists which allow him to fire blasts of flame at anything he desires. He has also been given a fire-proof protective membrane which he wears around his body, which allows him to frolic around his handiwork much easier.

Levi Fuima: Levi Fuima is a brutal thug from American Samoa who, while never convicted of a crime, is well-known and feared by the city's quirkless population. An extortionist by trade, Levi depends on his brute strength and intimidation to intimidate quirkless to sign up for his "protection plan, an ironic statement considering he has no known quirks of his own. Recently, after an embarrassing encounter with a civilian with a quirk, the embarrassed Levi visited Dr. Prometheus and was outfitted with an exoskeleton that gave him superhuman strength.

Spring-Heeled Jack: Lawrence Collingsworth or Spring-Heeled Jack is another one of Prometheus' patients. An English national with a hot temper, Lawrence is outfitted with a special demonic looking suit that allows him to leap up extremely high in the air and to breath fire from the mask, which has the same technology that Bud Loomis posses.

Lorenzo Barzini; Lorenzo Barzini, or the Great Amazo as he used to be called, was an Italian stage magician who was famous for his levitation tricks and for his illusions, which were considered the top of the line. However, he had a large ego and often boasted of his fame and abilities. One day, he had his ego shattered by a pro-hero due to a series of events he refuses to state. He paid a visit to the Doc's "clinic" and was given external implants that would allow him to levitate, a magic wand that fired bolts of electricity made to look like magic blasts, and a series of deadly gadgets themed off of common magic tricks.

Chad Bowers: Chad Bowers is a career criminal and former surfer from California. In the past, he showed great potential as a professional surfer but squandered it after the police caught him tampering with the board of a fellow surfer with an aquatic-themed quirk. He then fell into a life of crime and was often busted by the police for a variety of crimes. Eventually, he moved to the city where Free State was and stupidly held up a convenience store, and was busted by a pro-hero. After being released from prison for what seemed like the millionth time, Chad grew bitter against pro heroes and visited The Doc, who gave him the most ambitious implant yet. He was given a series of light repulsers that allowed him to fire beams of pure light from his hands and was given a suit that allowed him to cover himself in electricity, making him untouchable.

Barney Jansen: Barney Jansen is one of the Doctor's oldest surviving patients. A former army man who felt disrespected by his quirk-holding peers due to their endless teasing about him lacking a quirk, Barney took the Doctor's "treatment" and was given implants that increase his agility, strength, and made his skin as hard as bronze. Barney, realizing his resemblance to the mythical character Achilles, took the name in his honor, with matching armor to match.

Bill Andrews AKA The Ghost: Bill Andrews came from a horrible background of crime, abuse, and constant bullying due to his lack of a quirk. However, he managed to overcome these hurdles and lived a stable adult life. However, he was forced into crime to support his family after the company he was working for went bankrupt. However, his first heist where he assisted an "established" super-villain rob a yacht when wrong when a pro-hero intervened and accidentally knocked Bill off the railing of the ship and into the water below. Though dead, Bill was found by Dr. Prometheus and was given a shot at revenge for the heroes ruining his life. Bill, blinded by grief and rage at the thought of never seeing his family again, agreed and request the persona of a vengeful spirit arise from the dead seeking revenge. The Ghost suit, which is currently the Doctor's most ambitious invention, allows Bill to turn Invisible, interfere with electronics, fire bolts of "ghostly energy", levitate and fly, and gives him a creepy glow. This, accompanied by a make-up job, makes Bill look like a ghost arisen from the grave.
I am still looking for flaws in some of the tech that these baddies use to help the heroes defeat them. So, if you have any ideas let me know.

nothin to worry 'bout, we's just gonna be fightin' bots and savin' bots and that's pretty much it

I kind of like the idea that since Jacki hasn't shown off her quirk, she's just unintentionally flying under the radar of the examiners

I kind of like the idea that since Jacki hasn't shown off her quirk, she's just unintentionally flying under the radar of the examiners
Yeah, that's what I was going for. Not to mention Stitcher is more interested in students with high destructive power, which he sees as a necessary qualification for a hero.

I am thinking that after Amazo is dealt with, i should introduce either Chad or Spring-Heeled Jack, what do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back