• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The Doctor will go down in a hit or two. Honestly, I just wanted a valid reason for Sofia to be in her hero costume instead of a hospital gown.

Hm, I'm not sure what we would really do, we could do that party thing that the students were talking about.

Sorry, I worked around it with saying she threw him to the students....given she had been making her way out of the building with them away from the fight and Sofia decided to try and attack her in the back while leaving. So she protects the students by rather than meet the force with force which she cant match, concentrating her attack into a small area to essentially "part the sea of force" from Sofia's attack with a slice of her own. A bit about how she had no intention of fighting them at all and Sofia being the one to actually start the fight for no reason and put the children she was escourting out at risk.

After that she ranted at them a bit, bit of internal stuff about a reason why she wasn't a pro hero (Pulling a backstory beat from another game i had her in, TLDR Mother was a Pro-Hero, chased after top rankings helping everyone, Lost her licence in a misunderstanding/public backlash, and then ended up drinking herself to death while Wild Heart was a child to see it all) Putting all that blame at the moment on the #1 Pro Hero at the time Sofia.

Going berserk in her attacks in a way most villians and heroes dont. She wasnt saving her big attack for the end, she wasnt pausing to quip, she was throwing attack after attack with no pause or gap between them for Sofia to catch a breath or really think. Mixed into that was attacks being thrown at Wild Heart were likely flinging her backwards, but she just got back up straight away and went in again. She was moving at high speeds so you just caught the blur of her fur here and there, and when she swung her claws it was leaving slices out of the building/floor with the force behind them.

TLDR alot of the "Rules" of Hero fights she is ignoring, going for a Blitz style with the Endurance to pull it off at maximum for a while.

That help it make more sense? wasnt sure what part you were having issues following.

Sorry, I worked around it with saying she threw him to the students....given she had been making her way out of the building with them away from the fight and Sofia decided to try and attack her in the back while leaving. So she protects the students by rather than meet the force with force which she cant match, concentrating her attack into a small area to essentially "part the sea of force" from Sofia's attack with a slice of her own. A bit about how she had no intention of fighting them at all and Sofia being the one to actually start the fight for no reason and put the children she was escourting out at risk.

After that she ranted at them a bit, bit of internal stuff about a reason why she wasn't a pro hero (Pulling a backstory beat from another game i had her in, TLDR Mother was a Pro-Hero, chased after top rankings helping everyone, Lost her licence in a misunderstanding/public backlash, and then ended up drinking herself to death while Wild Heart was a child to see it all) Putting all that blame at the moment on the #1 Pro Hero at the time Sofia.

Going berserk in her attacks in a way most villians and heroes dont. She wasnt saving her big attack for the end, she wasnt pausing to quip, she was throwing attack after attack with no pause or gap between them for Sofia to catch a breath or really think. Mixed into that was attacks being thrown at Wild Heart were likely flinging her backwards, but she just got back up straight away and went in again. She was moving at high speeds so you just caught the blur of her fur here and there, and when she swung her claws it was leaving slices out of the building/floor with the force behind them.

TLDR alot of the "Rules" of Hero fights she is ignoring, going for a Blitz style with the Endurance to pull it off at maximum for a while.

That help it make more sense? wasnt sure what part you were having issues following.
It wasn't meant to be interpreted as an attack in the back. It was more aimed at the surroundings as a demonstration to Bushido and the other pro heroes who haven't posted in a while...

Ah right, I mean Wild Heart was mentioned and she was heading away.....so she took it as an attack to the back given her back was facing it and it came straight in the direction of her and the students. So pretty much by doing so Sofia just added one more problem to the fight in a pissed off Honey Badger.

I suppose for the next arc we could try setting up some kind of recovery scene.

Like, it doesn't have to be big or anything but I remember we were talking about how classes would be momentarily suspended to give everyone some down time. Maybe during that downtime we can have that get-together that everyone was talking about. Or maybe a relaxing vacation away from everything?

Like If not, I could totally start throwing ideas for how the League's managed to grow stronger and that the academy wants them all to be ready so sets up a new training program to get them all beefy.

We could maybe even merge the two and have a class vacation get ambushed or something. Like, since hardly anybody knew about Mrs. Great's plan and the Villains are trying to press their advantage. Egged on by internal voices like Meric or the Doc.

Just spit-balling here, but that's what I've got off the top of my head.

I mean have Clementine mention a Vacation and then some high end resort gets rented that's taken a bit overboard in what she thought it was supposed to be, We could have Dormitories be introduced and some beefed up security with a bit of a RP break before next thing gets serious again with beefed-up training. The second Ambush/attack id rather give a bit of time rather than jumping straight from one to another.

I just asked if anyone else wanted to take over for a bit since I remembered Grieve saying they had ideas for Meric's underlings as arcs. Truth be told, I can keep going. I'm only halfway through my ideas. I still haven't got to Wild.

What about Wild?
Merics underlings may be a bit of a self-contained thing since not everyone has characters there i thought? (or maybe im just being silly and forgetting again)

What about Wild?
Merics underlings may be a bit of a self-contained thing since not everyone has characters there i thought? (or maybe im just being silly and forgetting again)
Wild not as in Wild Heart, but as the Villain that killed a bunch of Stitcher's students. I just realized how similar their names are.

Sorry for not making the bushido post, works been scheduling me 3 days in a row lately, I'll get it up on my lunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back