• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah think might as well intro the Vigilante i had as the scene wraps up, goign to get them coming in from a different direction. Quirk i had in mind is a simple but fun animal-based one.
Hopefully the characters not too much, Image is Blurry but guessing which animal might be fun.

Last edited:
Yeah think might as well intro the Vigilante i had as the scene wraps up, goign to get them coming in from a different direction. Quirk i had in mind is a simple but fun animal-based one.
Hopefully the characters not too much, Image is Blurry but guessing which animal might be fun.
Normally I'd ask for a character sheet, but an animal quirk probably won't be a problem.

Normally I'd ask for a character sheet, but an animal quirk probably won't be a problem.
Oh right....I knew i was forgetting something lol, gimme a sec ill post it, might have them bust the opposite wall at the same time.

Relaxing, Working through a Steam backlog while finally watching Always Sunny on the other screen...Its been raining all day anyway so not like i could get much done outside.

I thought the Heroes were in the house and it was just big so taking a bit to get to the room they are all in?

I thought the Heroes were in the house and it was just big so taking a bit to get to the room they are all in?
Well, the NVL was housed in an abandoned warehouse and Leader in an abandoned hospital. My plan was to have the heroes save the general studies students in the warehouse first so I'd have time for the meeting with Sofia, but the pacing didn't go as I expected, so I'd say do as you like

Ok i misunderstood, So Wild Heart would be going through the Hospital at least i guess (But not appearing until that Sofia scene was over.)

Threw Wild Hearts post down as well since kinda had idea of showing up at same time/once the talking was done.....Not sure if the Doctors going to do anything but hey at least its easy to be ready.

pbtenchi pbtenchi Boi, we better get some shakespearean drama in exchange for those two perfectly good side characters.

Also BTW Mako's gonna need some help out of there. Bad cough is no joke, Bad sneezing's just as bad, put 'em both together and u get a Hungry Girl sad.

Not sure on the side character part, But could have Wild Heart drag them out by collar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back