• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra! [New Gen]

[Based in an alternate reality separate from the my hero academia show]

The Story:
Honestly, I have no idea where I’m going with this, it used to be an RP that I did on here a while back with a bunch of people and I guess I wanted to make a sequel out of pure boredom, so uh, anything pretty much goes, just don’t get too OP, I dont want mary sues either.

Uhm, as far as the story goes, you can choose if you either wanna be a hero, villain, vigilante or a student at UA, and we’ll try to story build as we go.

I know it’s a little small but uh, hope to write with all of ya!​
Hey I’m interested. Do you write semi literate or literate?

Just realised that myself after looking through the OOC. Feelsbadman. I could probably make an mha rp pretty quickly, haven't been on rpn in a while but it'd help me get back in the flow.

i would be down to join i haven't found an rp i liked yet but bnha rps always catch my eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back