• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond Plus Ultra! [New Gen] (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I finished my costume design thinking about what would make sense for my characters weaknesses. I have no idea how to shade on my phone drawing app so I only used flats. the bio was the easier part for me because I’m basing the character loosely on a Yuki Onno.
Backstories are tough though. Theming makes it a little easier?
D8E41F85-F78F-4B06-A8D5-A796A92C5B90.jpeg
This is my costume draft so far

I finished my costume design thinking about what would make sense for my characters weaknesses. I have no idea how to shade on my phone drawing app so I only used flats. the bio was the easier part for me because I’m basing the character loosely on a Yuki Onno.
Backstories are tough though. Theming makes it a little easier?
View attachment 729090
This is my costume draft so far
Dang, that cool as frick!

Thanks!! It took me a while! My face claim isn’t my art so I took a few hours last night to figure out the faceclaims line weight and such so it didn’t look to weird together

Thanks!! It took me a while! My face claim isn’t my art so I took a few hours last night to figure out the faceclaims line weight and such so it didn’t look to weird together
I don’t throw out the term ‘simple in all the best ways’ very often, but if there’s anything that embodies that it’s that costume, plus I think gloves look cool, so you immediately get some brownie points for that.

I don’t throw out the term ‘simple in all the best ways’ very often, but if there’s anything that embodies that it’s that costume, plus I think gloves look cool, so you immediately get some brownie points for that.
Thank you!! I had fun with the gloves and the fur mostly. Until I figure out iPhone drawing apps, I think I’ll agree with simple is best

Also, you have good quirk ideas. I think the water thing is pretty original
I knew I wanted a hero that had something to do with water and a villain who had something to do with shadows, I decided what his specific quirk would be because although I’ve never watched the show, I know that all quirks have drawbacks, so I decided to make it uncontrollable.

I dig it. Quirk drawbacks are tough to flesh out without seeming too op or having it get in the way of combat. I’m still trying to figure out how my characters will come into play

Hey everyone, I'm gonna try to get started on character sheets after brainstorming what sort of quirks and personalities I want my characters to have. Look forward to story telling with all of you.

Well I guess I should just post my character right now and wait for approval by Fungus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back