• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond Plus Ultra! [New Gen] (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Shes got a few things that can come off that way if not understood, Narcissistic i mean. "There is only one person im interested in overcoming, Your a stepping stone at best each time i want to do it".
Shes more Aggressive than Bakugo potentially, but nicer in other respects
But yeah she has a few things about her, Orphan after she got put into foster care, kept escaping back home, until there wasnt a place to escape back to.

I like those characteristics though and you built up a background that works a lot more than a more mild angsty character. And it makes motivations a lot more clear too

Yeah, kept it brief....like there is a reason why the dislike of broken glass and Alchohol is a thing.

Honey Badger was likely bad quirk for me to pick with a fear quirk around lol.

Mostly mental ones that might be hard to manifest without just turning into Nega_Alice.....or a Giant bottle of Whiskey.

rather than a nega-Alice it would be more like Charlotte becomes a look a like of her mother

Fair but she would sound like a nightmarish version of what ever Alice's mother sounds like

So I'm curious Vagabond...what does Ms. Miyumi fear?
Very good question. Miyumi is scared of a lot of things. Even i don't really know what she really fears the most yet. I'll try to answer again if i got the apropriate answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back