• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia! CC x CC / CC x OC / OC x OC

Pixelleci

Pixeled
Hey! I’ve recently just started finishing up my watching of MHA, and I’d love to do a ship from it! I can’t say how good I’ll be at any character, but I’ll give anything a try.

I am mostly wanting something loosely canon based, of course AUs are fun too! I also prefer discord, and DETAILED literacy! I’m open to mature themes, and the like.

I’m sorry, but I won’t be doing any OCs! However, as I have had my fair share of Mary/Gary Sues I’m willing to do certain OCs as long as you match my grammar/writing ability and that would include sending a writing sample.

I’m open to any ship! BakuDeku is one of my favorites, any Todoroki ship could be fun, and whatever else! I’m not limited to the ones listed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back