• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia Cc/oc/Cc partner search

cemiller 1292

Hey Howdy Hey, I'm Cee and I'm currently in the mid of a My Hero Academia fixation and looking for partners to roleplay with.

I am in search for someone to do poly Oc x Cc roleplay with. Whether its me playing both my oc and the third (whoever my partner doesn't play) or in the event the partner is extremely kind play both canons, I just wanna write cute/funny/ romantic stuff in exchange I am offering the same sort of deal. This can also apply to Cc x cc as well.

As i know it is a big ask I am okay with playing 1 on 1 relationships.

Rules:
20+ please, no offense to the younger writers but I am 30 and don't want to get in trouble with parents.
Be patient with me, wait probably a couple days before poking me. I've seen it and my squirrel brain is going down a rabbit hole or I am busy.
Be LGBTQ friendly, my oc is gender neutral.
Characters are 18+
I'm open to playing on Discord or through dms. i do also like ooc chats so be prepared

Characters I'm looking to play off of: Kirishima and Bakugou.

Characters I can play: Izuku, Shoto, Aizawa, Present mic, Dabi and maybe Hawks. I might be able play others just ask.

Current Cravings
Match making
Hurt and comfort
Drama
Comedy
Romance

The main idea i have is my character is a civilian actress who is being forced into a match making service by her mother who wants my character to give her grandchildren to mold into child stars because my character is getting 'too old' for the marketable young cute actress look (she'll be 24). They get paired with kirishima and Bakugou, who are around the same age and are pro heroes, and goes in expecting a loveless arrangement but develops a friendship and later affection for them. After spending time with them an their circle of friends, my character gains the confidence to stand up to her mother.

Hopefully thats a good enough explanation for now. I look forward to hearing from you!.

I would definitely be interested in playing either Bakugo or Kirishima for you, as I have a ton of experience playing both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back