• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia, but with OCs! (Revival!)

Eliteeric

An Epic Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings, and thank you for clicking! As the title clearly suggests, I'm hoping to find some partners capable of writing a story with me in the world of My Hero Academia, using Original Characters. Before I get into any of the fun stuff, let's make sure we're good on rules.

• As an adult, I wish to write with other adults. Please only message me if you're at least 18 years of age.
  • Please try to use correct punctuation and spelling. I can overlook the occasional typo or error, but try not to make it too common.
  • Would be super neat if you are willing to play the roles of multiple characters. I already plan on playing at least four main characters, and multiple pairings are pretty neat.
  • That said, I'll only do MxF and FxF pairings. If there's a need for a MxF pairing, I would more than likely take up the male role due to my own preferences.
  • Be epic. (And feel free to tell me how epic you are, just to show that you've read all this.)
  • If you start to lose your muse, or you get bored, please let me know. I'm ghost-friendly, but it'll forever hurt my feelings. That's a joke. But still, let a brother know.
  • Please let me know if you have any triggers. Or dislikes.
  • No one-liners, please. I can't work with anything less than two paragraphs.

Alright, good on the rules? Epic.

If it wasn't already obvious, I plan for the story to involve a bit of romance. But before the romance, you gotta remember the world that our characters are gonna be in. Those dastardly villains aren't gonna stop just because two lovers wanna kiss and hug it out! That said, expect some fight scenes. In a world like this, it's inevitable. So far, I have at least four Original Characters that I'll be playing, as well as one villain OC. Shortly after getting caught up with the most recent season, I'm confident in my ability to play practically any character you might have a desire to interact with. However, I'll more than likely ask you to do the same. Regardless, my original plan was to explore a story that didn't involve the actual cast. It wouldn't be impossible to include a few members of the actual cast here and there, but I believe it's better to avoid interfering with the canonic plot. That said, the setting could take place anywhere in the world, and doesn't have to be limited to Japan. After all, this is our story.
Pretty sure that's it for now! I get that it's a pretty simple concept, but that's what discussion is for. If you have any interest at all, feel free to send me a Private Message.

Last edited:
By chance are you still looking for a partner? I am in love with my hero academia and would be totally down to rp with you! Lmk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back