• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia Brainstorming thread.

Which idea do you prefer?

• Bad guys

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Pro-heroes

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Vigilantes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A new era

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Quirkless no more

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

All For One

Symbol of Evil
As the title suggests, I'm hoping to run a roleplay based on the series, My Hero Academia. However, rather than the same lackluster "students attending U.A" plot that has been done to death, I'm planning to go for something different to spice things up a bit. I have a couple of different ideas that I've been working on over the last couple of months and as I'm a bit indecisive, I'm gonna let you guys pick the one that sounds best.

Most MHA rps tends to focus on the heroes, so what if we take the roles of the villains this time around?
Let's just save time and effort and skip all the school-related nonsense and jump right into the action as a group of newly graduated pro-heroes, eager to show the world just what they're capable of.
Sort of a cross between the previous ideas, we play as characters who for one reason or another choose to fight crime without a hero license, meaning that they have to try catching criminals all while doing their best not to be arrested themselves.
This rp would take place just a generation or two after quirks first were discovered. So society is in shambles as it has yet to adapt to people with superpowers walking around. Crimes are rampant as the police are both unable and refusing to deal with quirk wielding villains, thus making the responsibilities of upholding law and order fall almost entirely on vigilantes. Pro-heroes are a thing, but they're still in the testing phase and there only exist a handful.

This one would be more sandboxy than the others, as there really isn't much of a plot for this. Instead, it'd be largely character driven.
Ok, so this is definitely the most story-driven one out of these. The plot is fairly simple, we play as characters who have been unfortunate enough to be born without a quirk. Desperate to change this, they volunteer to take part in a government experiment to create artificial quirks. This experiment turns out to be a success but as time goes on, the characters realize that there is more to this experiment than it first seemed. Now, armed with nothing but their new quirks and their curiosity, they must unravel the dark secrets behind the experiment.

Fair warning though, this would be less action-focused than the other ones.

If there's any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

I'm down for this RP, and the quirkless people with artificial quirks is an interesting plot if I do say so myself!

I would love to join this Rp too, It looks like it will become rather Exciting!

(Quirkless no more)

Last edited:
I’m really interested in most of these ideas, mainly the vigilantes and the quirkless more ones. I think it’s a really good thing that you’re trying to spice up the whole UA students thing, which gets pretty boring at times.

I voted for quirkless no more, but a quirkless no more vigilante mix would be quite interesting. Perhaps the characters could escape after they find out whatever people were hiding about the experiment, and become vigilantes?

Hey, I saw this and was interested, can do with whatever

I like the quirkless one. I have an oc who does have a quirk that I want to bust out though, so maybe I can make him a friend of someone else's character?

Alright, I'm defiently going to run quirkless no more. I'm also going to run either a new era or vigilantes, but I'm not syte which yet.

Oooooo, I'm glad you decided to run Quirkless no more, as I'm totally interested in that one!
The others I could also get behind, but Quirkless has got the most of my interest :3

Would you be the one deciding what quirk each character gets All For One All For One ? That would be pretty cool...

Would you be the one deciding what quirk each character gets All For One All For One ? That would be pretty cool...
Nah, I'm gonna let each person decide their own. I've tried deciding for other players in the past, and it didn't end well.
I like the quirkless one. I have an oc who does have a quirk that I want to bust out though, so maybe I can make him a friend of someone else's character?
Can you send me the character in a pm so I can see whether or not I'll be able to shoehorn him into the plot?

Fizzizist Fizzizist Roxasarass Roxasarass KindOfStupid KindOfStupid wdinatx wdinatx Aquaknight Aquaknight Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy T Tinytiger28 Random42 Random42
Also, the CS and OOC for quirkless no more is up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back