• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia / Boku no Hero Academia

I’m not particularly against any, other than the grossly huge age gap ones lmao—
I like pretty much all of them. I have a few faves, and the ones I’m more drawn to are hella rare pairs— but I’m down for any of them.

And I prefer to write as Deku, Shinsou, Ochako, Monoma, Jirou, Mina, Bakugo, and Momo— but I’m willing to try writing anyone ^^

I wouldn't mind doing a Deku x Momo or Deku x Kyoka. I'd in turn be open to doubling up if you'd like. I could play Shoto, Denki or Eijiro to either your Momo, Ochako or Kyoka.

Hello! I don’t know if you’re still up for any more bnha rps, but wanted to let you know I’d be interested. I would like to have some oc insertion, but you can look over them and I can adjust things as needed!

heyo! i'm not sure if you forgot to reply, but i'm assuming you were busy with your rps already. so if you'd have me, i'd love to rp bnha with you! I'm sure further discussion is required, but for know I'll just let you know i'm in!

I would be willing to work something up with you! I really only like to do to canon x OC, but we could totally work together to create OCs that fit your requirements! I honestly like the idea of them being quirkless. If you're still interested, I'm looking for someone to play Aizawa for my OC and I could play Deku or All Might and I'd be willing to give a go at Tenya!

:csmile:

I would be willing to work something up with you! I really only like to do to canon x OC, but we could totally work together to create OCs that fit your requirements! I honestly like the idea of them being quirkless. If you're still interested, I'm looking for someone to play Aizawa for my OC and I could play Deku or All Might and I'd be willing to give a go at Tenya!

:csmile:

If we went the quirkless route, that could shake things up! I'd be happy to play Aizawa against an OC in exchange for All Might.

I'm thinking we could always omit or change things, depending if we wanted our OCs and canons to be integrated with one another, we could make it so that we're away from an academic setting, unless our OCs happened to be tied to UA somehow? Or we could always assume neither Aizawa nor Toshinori are teaching, and are instead full time pro heroes, who cross paths with our characters another way. So I'm pretty open to changing things a little or a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back