• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia / Boku no Hero Academia

Pika

⚡ ⚡ ⚡
www.tentacl-2.0.gif

First search thread there so I'm a lil nervous! xD

Eeeep!

Guidelines and stuff:

Okay so I want someone who can post 2+ paragraphs. Two is like, the absolute minimum I'd be happy getting. Third person POV, past tense should be expected please!

Generally I play females but I am super happy to double and play a male! In fact, sometimes I find writing as males to be a bit more enjoyable. That said, I'm not gonna play a male just because you can't double up. Doesn't seem fair. If you're not good at a certain gender, why not practice? I'm a pretty chill person and none too picky!

Communication is pretty important to keep the story afloat yeah? So please plot with me, I don't wanna be the only one leading but at the same time, be open to tweaking your ideas. We may not always be on the same page but I want my partner to be open and easy to talk to so we're both super happy with how things are going.

Lastly, I really do prefer canons over OCs.

OC ramblings:

However...I think with a balanced OC and us doubling up, we could have some fun. That said, I do have a list of disqualifications if you come to me with an OC. I hate to sound picky, I really do cause I know people put lots of love into OCs but I don't like when your OC has to be the star with an epic quirk and mysterious history and cliche personality (like someone who is stubborn but protective once they get to know people, or someone who is ditzy but still super sweet and clumsy. Let's mix it up!). If I turn your OC away and you wanna know why, I'd be happy to talk about it.

My OCs are pretty normal, a really minor quirk (or even quirkless and not attending UA exactly) and typical upbringing is what they're usually like. So I really wanna avoid characters who have had a rocky upbringing or don't get along with others or are related to a canon. If I think your OC is too powerful or has baggage I don't feel like making a plot point in the RP, I'm gonna try to turn you down politely. I don't wanna ask someone to tweak an OC if it's super near and dear to their heart. If anything, I'd love it if someone came to me with 1-2 ideas for an OC and we could work together to create our OCs without coming in with a premade character and already assumed plot points. To me that seems more fair to have input from both players I think.

But I've said enough on OCs, I totally get they're what lots of folks wanna do these days. But I just wanna make sure they're not just fanservice but something that fits well into the story. I wanna enjoy your OC and help develop them and I want my partner to be excited to see what my OC does too. :)

Canon information:

Okay so like I said before, I do love canons.

I can play: Deku, Ochako, Bakugo, Todoroki, Momo, Asui, Kyoka, Midnight, Aizawa, Denki and Eijiro.

I would love love love any of the following: Tenya, Deku, Momo, All Might, Present Mic, Aizawa, and Ms Joke.

Maybe others, ask me about my pairs. They're pretty crack haha! Also if wanna do an OC, they can be a student, teacher, civilian and (maaaaybe) a villain. Just as long as they're not overpowered or super cliche haha.

Themes and other things I forgot to add until now:

So I do like MxF the most, it's what I'm comfortable doing. It's what I know best.

But maybe I could do FxF or MxM but I'm not that interested so I think to keep me interested (or tie a carrot to some string haha) would be to add a MxF pair alongside another type of romance? But then again it becomes a 'you do this for me' and 'I do this for you' kind of thing and that feels a bit unfair somehow? So you're gonna have to sell me on MxM or FxF cause I see people writing it for taboo and not cause it's just two people with chemistry. So some pairs I may not buy into, this goes for any pair though, I love crackships but I also want them to make sense. At least a bit.

I love fluff. <3

I'm not big on angst or dark stuff but I'm open to it but I'm cute and my stories should be more happy than sad hehe.

Cheating or intentional jealousy is something I'm not cool with RPs due to personal experience.

We can add character death or change the setting to something fantasy or even put canons in another anime altogether. I'm totally open to changing things around, making some heroes villains or putting everyone into college at UA (instead of it being high school for example). So come at me if you got any need to tweak the series. Heck, I'd be down for genderbending too! If you wanna bring Naruto characters into this, or pokemon or whatever, let's shake things up!

In closing, I'm looking for people who are open-minded and here for a fun time. :)

Whoops that may have sounded weird haha!​

Yo! I've recently been watching season 3 and I've really been in the mood for a My Hero RP as of late. My own writing style definitely fits within the constraints that you described and I hate unbalanced, obscenely overpowered OCs as well, and I'm definitely a fan of more light-hearted stuff without too much angst or darkness all the time. I've got a bunch of OCs written down from a tabletop campaign I ran a while back since I needed to create some classmates since things were explicitly divorced from the series canon. I'm down to discuss characters and plotlines and the like if you're down with it too, so just let me know if you are.

I also only do OCs though, since I just dislike playing other people's characters. Sorry if that's a dealbreaker.

Last edited:
I would be mega interested, however, I'm not much of a canon gal, sorry sorry... I'm only really a fan of exclusively oc rps, but if you're still interested, hit me a pm.

MenheraQueen MenheraQueen & PerilousAbyss PerilousAbyss :

I'm not looking for sole OC focused RPs but thank you for reaching out. Though if I don't find anyone interested in some canon play, I may get back in touch and see what we can do because who knows, maybe something special can happen with the right OCs? :)

Hey! =D I'm Marzo, always in the mood for a My Hero RP. I've got a couple OCs I generally RP with canons but if you're not into them I'm also totally cool with doubling up or just canons! I've only played Deku, but I'm comfortable with most of 1-A, so I can totally try my hand at Iida, Momo, and Aizawa too.

I got pretty excited when you mentioned liking fluff tbh, since that's like, my favorite thing. =D Let me know--good luck either way!

Hey! =D I'm Marzo, always in the mood for a My Hero RP. I've got a couple OCs I generally RP with canons but if you're not into them I'm also totally cool with doubling up or just canons! I've only played Deku, but I'm comfortable with most of 1-A, so I can totally try my hand at Iida, Momo, and Aizawa too.

I got pretty excited when you mentioned liking fluff tbh, since that's like, my favorite thing. =D Let me know--good luck either way!

I'd be down for a purely canon cast, we could still double up there maybe. But if you do prefer adding OCs, I'd need to hear about yours before moving ahead. :) And yaaas, thanks for the fluff shoutout. I really get antsy when there's so much drama or conflict in my RPs. I mean a little is fine, but I'm not here to put my characters though Hell haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back