• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Dragonlord318

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Thread Rules:

No posting unless your character and their quirk have been approved.

GM: Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
Current DMs: Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Absollover77 Absollover77

Two character max unless approved by GM/DM. Any combination of characters (Student, Pro Hero, Villain) is fine.

Only two characters may hold similar quirks at a time. (i.e. one character having gravitational pull and another having gravity change). If you have a question about posting a character, please les us know. We're here to help.

Minimum lines per post:

Three lines on horizontal PC/Laptop. Not three sentences. Three lines.

Seven lines on mobile. Again. Not seven sentences (i.e.: Hi. I'm Joe. How are you? My fav color is blue. It's nice to meet you. What's your name? Cool.).

No one-liners or combined one-liners to create a paragraph. i.e:
Jane see Bill.
She runs over to him.
"Where were you?"
She stomps her foot.

Be respectful. We are here to have fun. No-one is the boss in this thread except the GM and DMs. We can boot, report, block or suspend as we see necessary.
We accept all criticism, tips and advice. This is NOT a one man show.

If someone comes to the Thread with less than proper grammar, deal with it or help them out.
It's not a writing contest. If you don't like the fact that we tolerate improper grammar here and we like helping new RPers to excel, there are plenty of other threads for you to join.

All complaints MUST be submitted in PM to me and/or the DM(s). No public complaints. We need to be professional and respectful.

ABSOLUTELY NEVER. EVER. EVER. ANY NSFW.

No romance between Minors and Adults, even if both are students.
Absolutely no romance between students and teachers.
Student and villain/student and hero romances are permitted if they are both minors or both adults.

No foul language besides Ass, Piss, Damn and Hell, as these are also socially acceptable words when used in context. There are minors here. You can write "with obscenities" to accent your post. i.e.:
---"What are you doing?!?" Bakugo yelled, lacing his words with obscenities---
If you want to use A-Hole, F, Jack and Sh bombs in a one x one, take it to PM and return to the thread post-convo.

NPC Creation:
- Students may create NPCs for processing them into the school and fill in one or two student NPCs to create population.
- Only Teachers, Pro Heroes or Villains may create villain or pro hero NPCs.

In order to be approved to post in the thread, you must PM me or one of the DMs with the line "MHA Next Class Rules Accepted."

You have three strikes in five pages before you face the schedule of discipline.

Please be active. This cannot be a successful RP with people that post once a month. We will send a check-in every week, and if you don't respond three times in four weeks, you will be booted.

Schedule of Discipline:
1: Suspension for a week.
2: Suspension for a month.
3: Banned for a year.

Any questions? Feel Free to Ask!

Last edited:
I have a suggestion regarding people being able to create a student, pro hero, or villain character profiles. Having those options are good in theory but they usually end up hurting or killing the RP. When you divide the rpers it limits what each group can do in regards to interactions. When I was previously in this RP, my villain was on the sidelines without much to do. This causes players to lose interest and eventually leave. So here are my suggestions to avoid this problem.
1: Craft an individual story for student characters, and one for pro heroes/villain characters. This will avoid anyone from feeling as if they are left out without having anything to do.
2: Or you can change the application to where only students (or one of the other character types) could be created. That way everyone in following the same story and each character stays relevant.

I have a suggestion regarding people being able to create a student, pro hero, or villain character profiles. Having those options are good in theory but they usually end up hurting or killing the RP. When you divide the rpers it limits what each group can do in regards to interactions. When I was previously in this RP, my villain was on the sidelines without much to do. This causes players to lose interest and eventually leave. So here are my suggestions to avoid this problem.
1: Craft an individual story for student characters, and one for pro heroes/villain characters. This will avoid anyone from feeling as if they are left out without having anything to do.
2: Or you can change the application to where only students (or one of the other character types) could be created. That way everyone in following the same story and each character stays relevant.
I definitely understand where you're coming from. However, creating 1 or 2 characters creates population and adds to the RP. Heroes and villains have to actively participate with each other. If you have trouble interacting with other characters, let a moderator know so we can address the problem.

Hay i posted my character I thought it might be interesting to have a quirkless person in the academy :) plus i made the backstory have a bit of sense to it. :D

And I'm kinda also confused on what you mean by that after reading through the rules five times

I am like totally geeking out right now!!!!!!!!

One of the most participating players from the last MHA/BNHA Next Class! thread is back!
She's slippery, she's fun, she's a bundle of energy...welcome Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo !!!!!!!!!!!!

She has agreed to help DM as well. Her character is a 1-A Auxilliary teacher and Pro Hero, INKLES!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back