• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I left it so that Kotonaru was being tailed by two goons back towards the classroom. Would Hikari still be able to leave and help her fight?
Maybe.

I did have another possible idea; Something I was waiting for (which surprisingly never happened) was for one of the other students to call Hikari out on her behavior, and convince her to go out and apologize.
Genki could be the one to do that, which prompts Hikari to go out and look for her, which then leads to the two running into some thugs to battle.
Maybe after beating the thugs, one of the big, bad villains could come onto the scene, which could be a threat far too large for just two first year students to handle.
Realizing that both Hikari and Koto still haven't returned, Genki could go out to look for them, and swoop in just in the nick of time to help.

What do you think?

Maybe.

I did have another possible idea; Something I was waiting for (which surprisingly never happened) was for one of the other students to call Hikari out on her behavior, and convince her to go out and apologize.
Genki could be the one to do that, which prompts Hikari to go out and look for her, which then leads to the two running into some thugs to battle.
Maybe after beating the thugs, one of the big, bad villains could come onto the scene, which could be a threat far too large for just two first year students to handle.
Realizing that both Hikari and Koto still haven't returned, Genki could go out to look for them, and swoop in just in the nick of time to help.

What do you think?
I like the sound of that! I'll have it edited sometime tomorrow

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 - Manipulator
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
@HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
@Spideep - Corvo
@Lilliana2 - Lily
@The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, Mr. Harmony
@EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
@BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo
@AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen
@SparrowVale - Yua
@GrieveWriter - Petra
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte
@Octoling - Inkles
@FactionParadox - Saburo
J. Africa J. Africa

It seems that Kapowne Kapowne is dealing with some stuff IRL just like the rest of us. Everyone, please continue posting without Heavens man.

---------------------------

Everyone, please join me in welcoming Webs Elk Webs Elk back! He's sorted some things out, and he has had our support this whole time! Let's continue to give it!

@Spideep - Corvo
@Lilliana2 - Lily
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@SparrowVale - Yua
@GrieveWriter - Petra
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte
@Octoling - Inkles
@FactionParadox - Saburo
J. Africa J. Africa

I feel like I kind of rushed the battle arc without allowing characters to develop. Please let me know, do you feel:

Rushed
or
Fine

Please don't be polite. Lemme know your feelings.

Al rules are lifted for this reply. Please express what's going on in your head/heart. No holds barred.[/USER]

Webs Elk Webs Elk , do you see the collab between King Crimson King Crimson and J. Africa J. Africa ?

Once their posts are edited, just edit yours, replacing Genki's name with Ryusei.

King Crimson King Crimson , if we call your char Ryusei, it'll sort everything out. Maybe do it IC, have her ask everyone to call her by her surname to make it less confusing?
Perhaps that could work.
Although, I may just change her first name from "Hikari" to "Akira"
If that wouldn't be too confusing
They both mean the same thing, so not too much of a name change.

As for the introduction of the new arc, I can't really complain, since I did sort of plan things out beforehand.
I will say from a narrative standpoint, maybe it could have came after a timeskip.
Talk about a rough first day of school!

@Spideep - Corvo
@Lilliana2 - Lily
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@SparrowVale - Yua
@GrieveWriter - Petra
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte
@Octoling - Inkles
@FactionParadox - Saburo
J. Africa J. Africa

I feel like I kind of rushed the battle arc without allowing characters to develop. Please let me know, do you feel:

Rushed
or
Fine

Al rules are lifted for this reply. Please express what's going on in your head/heart. No holds barred.[/USER]

I feel it was a bit rushed yeah. Anyway I will post tomorrow but since it's Wednesday isn't it time to see if everyone is still interested

I was a bit confused on what students could do etc. So was sticking to introductions until I could run into a bad guy etc.

I did think it was a bit rushed, the whole Aptitude test seemed like a lot for 1 day, let alone the first day of school.
Though if we're not doing the battle I'd need to take down my latest villain post as well...

However, this would give the villains an opportunity to collaborate as well, develop their characters a bit. Especially the newest members

I think once the villains are a more unified force and the students have elected class rep and done a little training, we can have the school invasion arc

@Spideep - Corvo
@Lilliana2 - Lily
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@SparrowVale - Yua
@GrieveWriter - Petra
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte
@Octoling - Inkles
@FactionParadox - Saburo
J. Africa J. Africa

Rushed
or
Fine

I do feel a bit rushed. Like everything hammering down, especially on the first day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back