• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hi guys! It's Wednesday again, so you know what that means: roll call! (Jeez felt like the last one was yesterday, is that just me?)

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
@Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 - Manipulator
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
@Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity, It
@Spideep - Corvo
@Lilliana2 - Lily
@The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, Mr. Harmony
@EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
@BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo
@AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen
@SparrowVale - Yua
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo - Inkles, Sinful Veng
@FactionParadox - Saburo, Lumos
@Dr.Wankpants - Gut Ripper

Holy moly! I want to personally apologize for being so inactive this week, I was tasked with a lot of yard work over the last few days, and combined with the oncoming heat of summer it took a lot out of me. But anyway, on to the news! Sadly, two members will be taking a hiatus, The Explorer, who has decided to take more time to work out personal IRL matters, and Webs Elk, who has decided to take a break from RP'ing for an undetermined amount of time to do the same. If you guys are reading this, just know you both have a spot if and when you come back, along with your characters! We will do our best to include them as NPCs so they aren't lost as the story progresses.
That being said, we have had a number of new villain characters join our RP in the last week, the newest among which is a new player @Dr.Wankpants! Please say hello if you haven't done so already. This means our student total, including those who are on hiatus, remains at 19. Now for the roll call:
If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion.
Alright, it seems the thread has hit a bit of a snag, as most of you are waiting for others to post to get a more general idea of what's going on with the invasion of the school. At least, that's what it seems like to me. I am guilty of this too! It's nothing to be ashamed of. But please take initiative! ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 has done excellently taking center stage in the story at the moment as both villain and student, so do your best to follow her lead! If there is a reaction or a situation you have in mind, write it out! If you are unsure of how your post will be received, post a summary of what you'd like to do in the OOC to get feedback. If you want to involve other players, please either PM them individually or @ them in the OOC to notify them and collaborate. I will try to get a post up as my student character within the next day or 2, and if any of my ideas involve any of you guys, student or villain invader, I will be sure to let you know ahead of time.
And remember @ all student players, we are still conducting voting for Class Rep in the OOC as well, so those of you who have not cast a vote (you get 1), please do so. Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 has been keeping tally, which you can view here in the OOC in the previous couple pages. To those who haven't voted, think about your choice! And for those that do not want the position, we respect your choice. We want everyone to have fun RP'ing here, we only want those who are willing to accept the role to play it.
Once again I apologize to all of you for my absence, and I hope we all can get the story rocking and rolling again! Happy Wednesday everyone, and happy role playing!

Y

Hi guys! It's Wednesday again, so you know what that means: roll call! (Jeez felt like the last one was yesterday, is that just me?)

@Spideep - Corvo
@Lilliana2 - Lily
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@SparrowVale - Yua
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte

Y

@Spideep - Corvo
@Lilliana2 - Lily
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@SparrowVale - Yua
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte

Holy moly! I want to personally apologize for being so inactive this week, I was tasked with a lot of yard work over the last few days, and combined with the oncoming heat of summer it took a lot out of me. But anyway, on to the news! Sadly, two members will be taking a hiatus, The Explorer, who has decided to take more time to work out personal IRL matters, and Webs Elk, who has decided to take a break from RP'ing for an undetermined amount of time to do the same. If you guys are reading this, just know you both have a spot if and when you come back, along with your characters! We will do our best to include them as NPCs so they aren't lost as the story progresses.
That being said, we have had a number of new villain characters join our RP in the last week, the newest among which is a new player @Dr.Wankpants! Please say hello if you haven't done so already. This means our student total, including those who are on hiatus, remains at 19. Now for the roll call:
If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion.
Alright, it seems the thread has hit a bit of a snag, as most of you are waiting for others to post to get a more general idea of what's going on with the invasion of the school. At least, that's what it seems like to me. I am guilty of this too! It's nothing to be ashamed of. But please take initiative! ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 has done excellently taking center stage in the story at the moment as both villain and student, so do your best to follow her lead! If there is a reaction or a situation you have in mind, write it out! If you are unsure of how your post will be received, post a summary of what you'd like to do in the OOC to get feedback. If you want to involve other players, please either PM them individually or @ them in the OOC to notify them and collaborate. I will try to get a post up as my student character within the next day or 2, and if any of my ideas involve any of you guys, student or villain invader, I will be sure to let you know ahead of time.
And remember @ all student players, we are still conducting voting for Class Rep in the OOC as well, so those of you who have not cast a vote (you get 1), please do so. Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 has been keeping tally, which you can view here in the OOC in the previous couple pages. To those who haven't voted, think about your choice! And for those that do not want the position, we respect your choice. We want everyone to have fun RP'ing here, we only want those who are willing to accept the role to play it.
Once again I apologize to all of you for my absence, and I hope we all can get the story rocking and rolling again! Happy Wednesday everyone, and happy role playing!
Y?!?!? Y?!??!? Y?!?!?!??

*Sobs hysterically.*

@Spideep - Corvo
@Lilliana2 - Lily
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@SparrowVale - Yua
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte

Y did it take me so long to get to this?

@Spideep - Corvo
@Lilliana2 - Lily
@ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
@SparrowVale - Yua
@FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
@Xcelgamer - Charlotte

y-es

I would post but I feel like I did a lot already..I mean I would totally do it if I got an okay--since I play three characters an all.

Hey guys. I'm really sorry but I've been crazy busy at work and with family. If you want to post, go ahead. The students that haven't have forfeited their turn since they didn't post within 48 hours of the check in.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I'm really sorry but I've been crazy busy at work and with family. If you want to post, go ahead. The students that haven't have forfeited their turn since they didn't post within 48 hours of the check in.
Same sorry. I got more hours at work the day after roll call and my dad's birthday was over the weekend so I had no time or motivation. However, my post is finally up!

I... am, so, sorry. Can you link the post? I genuinely don't remember, I'm so sorry

It's fine! I'm sure we can find a way to sort this out.
Right here, on page 51:
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101
So if we could set it up before the rp moves forward, I did have a nice idea for how to move forward with the drama currently happening between Hikari and Koto-bean, if you'd like to hear it?

ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101
Great!
So, I'd imagine that the current situation would escalate, culminating in one of them (I imagine it being Kotomaru) storming out of the room to cool of before Heaven's Man comes back from the meeting
After some convincing, and a bit of guilt concern, Hikari runs off after her to apologize see if she's ok.
However, before that can happen, they run into some of the henchmen who have invaded the school, and have to work together to survive.
*deep inhale*
View attachment 714957
YES
That'd be amazing! If you want I can edit my last post and add on to it so I don't have to create a pretty short post..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back