• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hiroka gets her Savage side from her mother, let's it loose when appropriate lol. Though important question is how she eats so much without anyone seeing behind the mask.

Had her in mind to use a Animal chargeing/blitz style, but also one based on a certain "Mad Dog"

I've had to drop several RP's due to my Grandfather dying recently of coronavirus.

I'm going to delete my CS and resubmit it so I can jump back in with a new Quirk and take things a little more slow.

Here's the link to my new CS. I know the Quirk section looks complicated, so any questions just ask.

I've had to drop several RP's due to my Grandfather dying recently of coronavirus.

I'm going to delete my CS and resubmit it so I can jump back in with a new Quirk and take things a little more slow.
Our hearts go out to you FactionParadox FactionParadox ❤, please excuse our assuming the lack of communication meant you were leaving the RP. Consider yourself a member again once your CS is submitted!
Would you like me to summarize what happened since you've been gone?

That'd be great. CS is submitted and awaiting approval, Saburo will be retconned to his new Quirk when re-entering.
It's quite alright, for a while I wasn't sure how to get back in then all this happened.

I know the Quirk seems very strong but I hope the point system is balanced enough, I can always increase the regeneration time for Magic Points and he's also an absolute glass cannon. Although he can put out a large amount of damage, if his Shield Spells fail all the villains need to do is get one decent hit in and he drops like a lead balloon.

And whilst the shield spells can soak up energy or physical attacks, direct Quirk usage effects them.

Example, if Mr. Compress touched one of the shields, he could collapse it into a marble or Shigaraki could decay it. They're by no means indestructible and can be breached quite quickly.

I know the Quirk seems very strong but I hope the point system is balanced enough, I can always increase the regeneration time for Magic Points and he's also an absolute glass cannon. Although he can put out a large amount of damage, if his Shield Spells fail all the villains need to do is get one decent hit in and he drops like a lead balloon.

And whilst the shield spells can soak up energy or physical attacks, direct Quirk usage effects them.

Example, if Mr. Compress touched one of the shields, he could collapse it into a marble or Shigaraki could decay it. They're by no means indestructible and can be breached quite quickly.
A couple things need to be worked out before I can give you permission to post (I was made a DM in your absence)

Alright, so after your last post Heavens Man decided that the best course of action was to leave the students up in the mountains. The students had to get back to school on their own in 5 hours or "be expelled".
The students went back individually and in groups, but the mountains had quirked-up wildlife that the students had to deal with. As of now they are back at school, the big group is getting checked up in the infirmary and those who made it back individually without assistance are back in the classroom.
Would Saburo have gone back alone or gone with the big group?

He'd have likely gone back on his own, not wanting to endanger others with his Quirk if he were to be hurt or scared sufficiently, Trance would activate as a defensive reaction which would endanger them if his anger got too high, so he'd be in the classroom reading his book.

My bad FactionParadox FactionParadox , I forgot to mention that Heavens Man at this point isn't back at the classroom. He was observing the students progress in the forest as they went. Could you amend your post?

I forget were we are in the round of posts. Ok to post again or are we waiting on some?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back