• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Was trying to mesh the scene in together, so she throw a hit to its stomach as the neck got cut, but ill edit it out to just watching i guess if you want

Hey again everyone!
PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
First of all we have 2 new members, GrieveWriter and FROSTBITE4395, so please remember to include them in posts from now on! At this point FROSTBITE4395 is currently in the classroom, having already made it back from the mountains, and we are awaiting the intro post for GrieveWriter's character. This brings our student total to 17!
Now, Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 has requested I do another role call due to the fact that some players have had sparse posts that are under the required post length. To reiterate, this is at least 3 *full* lines per post on PC, and 5 on mobile. You should know who you are.
Once again, if you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion. Please understand we want everyone's writing to be full and engaging for the benefit of the story. From what I've seen personally, we have a very friendly and respectful group here (😊), so if you feel you need help with your writing in any area, please put a request in the OOC chat and I'm sure one of our members or the DMs will be happy to help!
We have decided that these roll calls will happen every week, or if 2 pages worth of content is added to any of the RP chats. So expect the next roll call sometime next Wednesday, unless you guys get a lot of posting in! (That being said, give everyone the chance to reply to your interaction before making a new post. That goes for everyone). I've enjoyed our story so far and I hope to see it continue. I hope you guys do as well.
Have a lovely rest of the day all, happy roleplaying!

Hey again everyone!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
First of all we have 2 new members, GrieveWriter and FROSTBITE4395, so please remember to include them in posts from now on! At this point FROSTBITE4395 is currently in the classroom, having already made it back from the mountains, and we are awaiting the intro post for GrieveWriter's character. This brings our student total to 17!
Now, Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 has requested I do another role call due to the fact that some players have had sparse posts that are under the required post length. To reiterate, this is at least 3 *full* lines per post on PC, and 5 on mobile. You should know who you are.
Once again, if you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion. Please understand we want everyone's writing to be full and engaging for the benefit of the story. From what I've seen personally, we have a very friendly and respectful group here (😊), so if you feel you need help with your writing in any area, please put a request in the OOC chat and I'm sure one of our members or the DMs will be happy to help!
We have decided that these roll calls will happen every week, or if 2 pages worth of content is added to any of the RP chats. So expect the next roll call sometime next Wednesday, unless you guys get a lot of posting in! (That being said, give everyone the chance to reply to your interaction before making a new post. That goes for everyone). I've enjoyed our story so far and I hope to see it continue. I hope you guys do as well.
Y

:)

Hey again everyone!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y-mca has been taken, dammit...
Y-esterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.

Hey again everyone!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Y

Hey again everyone!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y
Oh boy, feeling just like part of the gang over here.

Hey again everyone!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Y-EE

Hey again everyone!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Y

Well good golly geez, looks like I managed to get my first post up rather quickly.
Usually takes me longer for that, but I ain't about to look a gift-horse in the mouth.
Better start prepping for the next one though if I want any kind o' consistency.

So,, based on GrieveWriter GrieveWriter 's latest post...

Would anyone like me to SHED some light on the snake situation? Specifically its skin?

Or...or...would anyone like a HEAD start?

There's a FORK in the road.

My TONGUE is tied.

They just keep SLITHERIN to my head!!!!

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter One post in, and I'm already in love with your character, and their stickless mud, and their purified mud-laughter.

Also, I like how we went from making the snake throw up, so that it will spit out the wooden boat, to chopping off it's head and kicking it's dead corpse.

Hey again everyone!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Wow we've done this like 4 times now

Y

Users who are viewing this thread

Back