• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Right... that's worrying. What's your take on me having Lauren accidentally walking through Orochimaru's pet?

Damn I wanted to stop making super long posts, oh well.

I hope the teachers are watching cause my girl is very vulnerable right now.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Planning to have Lauren lose memory of the incident too.

Just FYI Snake crew, Lauren's quirk is active from the moment she thinks "disgusting" so her calling out to everyone, wouldn't be heard.

And posted, sorry for the wait. Lilliana2 Lilliana2 sorry for cutting the interaction between our characters short but Jack will talk to Lillie after the snake is dealt with

Last edited:
Yeah Haruka just got pulled through, will put a reaction to them. I did plan on Haruka only helping if they actually needed it and try to watch until last minute, she only really went along due to others going and was more up for just trusting them.

Force-moving
" zzzzzzzzzzzz" Allanon was still asleep not realizing that class was starting, he was still thinking about the boar and when his quirk activated, he was so shocked about what happened, suddenly he started to snore still not realizing that there were other people there, he was making a complete fool of himself but he didn't care because he was in a deep sleep.
Um, this is the OOC. Not the main.

I mean she did say she would help out so i could see how that could be taken as permission. Its not like she would resist in either case.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 you don’t have to apologize, I should announce what I am doing so everyone knows what’s going on. I don’t want to confuse anyone, it’s not good for me to just go through with an action without everyone involved knowing. Even if the interaction is between a few others. Especially since there is a lot of us.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 you don’t have to apologize, I should announce what I am doing so everyone knows what’s going on. I don’t want to confuse anyone, it’s not good for me to just go through with an action without everyone involved knowing. Even if the interaction is between a few others. Especially since there is a lot of us.
It’s also my fault that I panic to make sure everyone is involved so I think of anything to put them in. And I want to see everyone’s characters shine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back