• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Question: Would a student getting a recommendation directly from a hero from the previous generation be allowed?
If so, then Hikari's ready for action!

Last edited:
Question: Would a student getting a recommendation directly from a hero from the previous generation be allowed?

Submit your character to the characters page and if it’s okay it’ll be approved, if not you’ll be advised of any necessary changes

Submit your character to the characters page and if it’s okay it’ll be approved, if not you’ll be advised of any necessary changes
I already submitted the CS, and GM approved it before I'd finished writing up the bio.
I just wanted to make sure everything checked out.

I already submitted the CS, and GM approved it before I'd finished writing up the bio.
I just wanted to make sure everything checked out.

Oh snap, you’re totally right. Totally saw. Ah character before, but didn’t put two and two together. I would leave that particular detail up to the GM

That's fine. The only caveat is that the recommendation would have to be a letter she has that's been signed by a deceased pre-gen hero and been sitting around for a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back