• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mukaido Akihito A.K.A Mr.Jigsaw
Things were happening far to fast for Mukaido to keep up. When that greenette girl got up and voiced her misgivings with Heavens Mans "Teaching Philosophy" he thought the class couldn't get any worse, and yet the world decided to prove him wrong. How in the heck did we even get in this situation, wasn't this about finding a class rep and that should have taken what? 10-30 minutes tops? Now they were here sitting in the fallout of their mistakes. Then like a domino affect one kid after the other had chimed up apparently getting far to bold despite the situation. When I was in school I would have kept quiet a long time ago. Seriously even Manipulator came here to settle all this! Then Kazuya-san had to go and make it worse, planning to attack a teacher like that what had she been thinking? Not like I didn't have my own problems as a kid though *sigh* well I guess I should start acting like a Teacher, huh? Mukaido had been beside Heavens Man merely letting him do his thing, he was still new to this after all and couldn't make heads or tails of a proper way of handling a room full of kids, let alone burgeoning Heroes. He couldn't let things remain like this however, sure the kids needed to understand they had messed up but leaving them demoralized and chaotic like this didn't sit well with the "Brilliant Detective". I'm a T.A. right? While thats not as important as a full on Teacher I am still here to assist aren't I? Mukaido finally made his move taking measured steps away from Heavens Mans side, his first stop, talking to those disgruntled kids who seemed like the opinionated type. They would be the first to react to a development like this; possibly negatively.

Mukaido set himself in a place where he could be heard and made his announcement by starting with a clap of the hands to get their attention.

"If I could have your attention please, I just want to make it clear I understand if you all have your own opinions and feeling about how things run around here, and some of you may not like the administration or how they do things I admit it's different than the school I had gone to. I am sure any problems you have can be brought up in a quieter and more efficient manner without causing a scene"

2129602_Japanese_KeyArt-OfficialVideoImage_960c6b27-5f1d-ea11-82a8-dd291e252010.jpgMukaido paused briefly to let it sink in before adopting a more serious and strict tone, while he could be understanding he wouldn't be a pushover either, that wasn't what these kids needed.

"However, that doesn't mean that there aren't rules, and that you can interrupt class to shove your opinion down others throats! Any preconceived notions of how things are, or should be ought to be thrown out the moment you walk through those doors! U.A. is not like other Hero Schools, because U.A. doesn't just produce Heroes! It produces the BEST Heroes! Remember that, its Plus Ultra or NOTHING at all. If you dont like what Manipulator or Heavens Man says about you or treats you, then prove them wrong by being better! Thank you.

Mukaido finished his lecture hoping it would be taken seriously and while he had put up a strong front, internally he was far from stable. I hope they don't realize I have no idea what I'm talking about, not only do I not have any teaching experience but I also have never set foot in U.A. before now. I just lectured them based on assumptions. Well I wouldn't be much of a detective if I couldn't make inferences based on clues. Now with that hopefully settled, now it was time for a more personal touch. It should be elementary, right?

Mukaido stepped away from his "stage" so to speak, and made a bee-line for a certain troublemaker still standing near Heavens Man. She looked up at him briefly as he approached before looking back down hiding her expression. This was going to be a tough case. Mukaido stood staring down at her, her head was still head down, and her hair fell over her face. Mukaido softens his expression, and squats down so he is directly in her line of sight.

tumblr_85cb392c4b4942e1d7513e9bac05660b_249558f8_640.jpg"Look Kazuya-san, what you did was very brash and unnecessary you were glory seeking and selfish. However, I know why you do it. Listen to this "Brilliant Detectives" deduction for bit ok? You have something to prove and many people you want to prove it too, you're excitable and want to do as much as possible to reach your goals which often puts you in troublesome situation right? This is your first set back at U.A., and Manipulator himself came and said you weren't doing good enough. What you did was disappointing but so were most of the other students and while you may have made one mistake, 'Education never ends. It is a series of lessons, with the greatest for last.' So don't let this keep you down too long I can tell you are stronger than that. Now between you and me I could tell the moment you did your little trick earlier when I first saw you, that there was fire in your eyes. Don't doubt me when I say that you ABSOLUTELY have what it takes to be a Hero, maybe even one of the best there is. So while yes you screwed up this time just know that in the future I will be watching your progress with high hopes. I believe in you, got it?

Mukaido took this moment to ruffle her hair a bit hoping to put her out of her funk and in a better mood. He really hoped he hadn't gone overboard and scared the kids away. I mean when you think about it wasn't I a little to soapy? I just met them and I'm saying stuff like this? I hope this works out or this will be pretty embarrassing. Mukaido got up and walked back up to Heavens Man awaiting any instruction he might give; he really hoped the teacher approved of the way he did things.

Last edited:
418D6227-E9F9-4B25-9989-BD0EC29D71C6.jpeg

So much had happened in the span of a couple minutes. Corvo was teleported several time across who knows where, then the UA brats that were his classmates tried to rebel against their own homeroom teacher, and after, some guy who was most likely one of the school’s higher ups came to scold Yua, and the rest of class 1-A, for their actions. Don’t lump me in with the rest of these brats, Corvo thought irritably. Is this really the school Boulder wouldn’t shut up about? It seems like more of a reform camp to me.

Corvo had been raised in rough conditions, which is probably why he didn’t seem to mind the discipline Heavens Man was handing out. His father probably would’ve given them a much harsher punishment...

Still, it seemed that Heavens Man was having a bit of a problem keeping his class under control. In Corvo’s opinion, a teacher who couldn’t take charge of their classroom didn’t deserve to be listened to at all. How are you planning to solve this, he wondered? More importantly, who was going to be class rep? It didn’t seem like there would be any good candidates to choose from, apart from maybe Desmond, who was nominated against his will.

1584476978875.png
Just a simple set back...I know there will be more to come but It was different hearing it from someone that is greater than the stars in your eyes. Yua blew her hair up from her face after it had been ruffled by Mr. Jigsaw himself. His words meant more than the world to her, which will be a secret kept to herself for the years to come. She was worthy to be a hero, perhaps one of the greatest, she could only dream of doing so. Her belief in herself isn't as high as one would hope but her self-awareness grows greater by the day. The one self-aware truth that sunk in is the neglect of her respect to her fellow classmates, she had blinded herself by the mere excitement of becoming a hero. She joined her classmates only to face the three she had messed with the most, Jack, Saburo, and Desmond. She gifted them a small but gentle smile while putting her hand out to shake for each of them.​
"Yua Kazuya, It's nice to meet you." After shaking each of their hands, she watched her reflection in their eyes and tried to decipher who they were and how they feel. She smiled in comfort knowing that this class will become a family, after shaking their hands she stood in front of the entire class. "Hello, I want to apologize for not considering you regarding my actions, I can't say it'll stop because troublemaking is who I am." She looked back at Mr. Jigsaw, nodding before looking back at everyone else.​
"But, if I pull any more antics again, I will do it toward the goal of being a hero and getting to know all the future heroes that will fight along with me." She bowed to the class with her hands behind her back.​
Interaction-Everyone
Specific Interaction- Kapowne Kapowne Venchi1986 Venchi1986 FactionParadox FactionParadox EMIYAman EMIYAman

Kotonaru Sekai

Kotonaru scoffed, "Yeah...sure," she mumbled before walking towards the river the girl had popped out of before. She then sat down and messed with the stones at the bottom of the river bed. She waited for Heavens Man or the T.A. to say or do something so they could go back to the classroom to vote about the Class Rep. The more she thought about it she remembered that the hero, Ingenium, was also a class rep. Kotonaru had always admired all the heroes that worked along side of her father and grandfather. Her grandfather used to tell tales of some famous hero named 'All Might' she had never really paid attention to any of the old old heroes though. Her thoughts were interrupted by something furry brushing against her arm. Kotonaru looked to her left to see squirrel slowly climbing up her arm. She couldn't help but somehow manage to attract animals, her opinion was that animals were definitely better than people. She heard some whispers behind her, mostly about Heavens Man. Kotonaru walked up to Heavens Man, "Excuse me sir, sorry about all the damn crap that has been going down, but I have a proposal: What if you leave us here to fend of ourselves and you and the T.A. go back to the school for some quiet time?" she said quietly enough for the people not to hear.

SparrowVale SparrowVale
Kapowne Kapowne
EMIYAman EMIYAman

Ryusei Hikari
Things had gotten...a little too heated in the past few minutes after Lily announced her run for candidacy, all of which culminated in a brutal combination of rapid-fire teleportations delivered by Heavens Man, followed by a vicious scolding from the school headmaster, which left the class dazed, hurting and stranded atop a mountain.
...And this time Hikari hadn't even done anything to deserve it!

Finally managing to regain her footing, Hikari turned towards her deskmate, concern written on her face as she hesitantly asked, "Ehhh? You still sure about this, Lily?"
With a shrug of her shoulders, she adds, "...Being Class Rep. isn't that great, y'know?"
Inadvertently within earshot of Mr. jigsaw, she concludes, "It's all just a bunch of dumb, extra work and listening to student complaints! You'll basically just be a glorified teacher's assistant!"
Offering a supportive clap on her back and a bright, warm smile to the budding girl, Hikari cheers,
"...But still, you're my friend, and you didn't do anything to get us thrown on top of a mountain, so if you really want to do it, I'll support you all the way!"

Interacting:
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman

Andrea Cantavenera

tumblr_mz5kjhHfqK1rp57iqo1_500.png

tour_img-1096032-146.jpg

3e6269209855b1d3b127d61c18ce0b82--anime-boys-anime-manga.jpg
//
"I want to enjoy my successes,
not apologize for them."
Andrea's Theme
i

Andrea understood absolutely nothing from the whole situation. Moved, on one side, by his will of gossip and, on the other side, by sincere curiosity in his new class' issues.
He didn't even know his classmates' names, so he pointed with the eyes the ones that were more next to him. "Uhm... I can ask to that girl with white hair..." he thought, when suddenly he saw her bowing in front of the whole class.
"Why is her apologizing in such a deep way? That's how things work here? ... I better wait the school's exit time instead of smoking in the bathroom."
Wondering about how to resist to his addiction for so many hours, he tried to damp his desire to smoke approaching the guy with pink hair and ask him what was happened. At least, one thing was sure: That first day of school wasn't not exactly how Andrea imagined it.

= outfit ;; school outfit
= location ;; classroom
= tags ;; EMIYAman EMIYAman
= with ;;
= mentioned ;; SparrowVale SparrowVale

coded by: @witchery

Heavens Man

1584492749828.jpeg

heavens man felt the familiar sensation of manipulator before he actually saw him. Pulling the girl out of the nearby river and plopping her down in front of him. He’d be lying if he said he wasn’t irked that the head teacher had to get involved, he’d been given free reign to handle these kids how he wanted, and he had decided a firm hand would be best. Push them harder at first to teach them they need push themselves and the coals would surely turn to diamonds.

Heavens man sighed loudly as manipulator left, scratching the back of his head with one of his perfectly muscular hands, thus leaving him again before a bunch of kids, some of which clearly didn’t appreciate being told what to do so plainly, which only went to show that they had no idea what they were getting into. Villains didn’t care what you wanted, or how you liked to be treated... he’d hoped this display would show them that, so they might take their pro hero teachers more seriously. But they seemed to be frothing at the mouth for a fight. Eager to prove themselves to someone who already found them sufficient.

Heavens man looked up at the sky, knowing manipulator would be watching somewhere nearby. Likely taking notes hat he’d lecture him with later. One of the quiet boys who had been lazily reading a book before, was now yelling at him about his own teaching style. The level of disrespect was astounding. But more shows of strength weren’t going to impress these kids. They all seemed to think they could take him on, so perhaps he should let them try? Though, obviously manipulator certainly would t approve of that, free reign or not.

Luckily Mr. Jigsaw came forward, giving the students a heartfelt speech. It was moving, though seemed to do little for quelling the near constant chatter of his students. Something drastic had to be done, it was that moment that one of the students walked away from the group to sit beside the river. He watched as she sat down and a small squirrel quickly came over, and she spoke very subtly the perfect resolution to his problem.

“Arright.” Heavens man said loudly enough to get everyone’s attention again. “School is canceled fer today. Ya wanna show me whatcha got? Well, let’s put yer money where yer mouth is? Get back ta school in the next five hours. Anyone who don’t make it in time is expelled. Good luck.” With that said heavens man let it sink in a moment before teleporting Mr. jigsaw and himself about halfway back to the school, so as not to leave their students completely alone of course.

“Sorry about dat Akihito, I appreciate the help. Ya did good back there. Now, waddya say we see how they do from afar?”
He asked, a small smile tugging at the sides of his mouth. Perhaps allowing the students to curb themselves out here in the wild was all it would take... if not... it’d be hellish physical exercises. Or perhaps written papers for the less intellectually abled students....

Desmond Marlow

1584492540458.jpeg

Desmond groaned audibly as heavens man gave his final speech and disappeared. They were stuck out here! With no idea how to get back! The white haired girl had started this whole thing by appearing out of HIS desk and somehow they were all paying for it now? Not to mention the short stint he’d had to play as a hostage... this was simply unreal... but either way it didn’t really change anything. They had to get back within five hours now, or people were going to get cut from school.... could he really do that? That was insane right?

*sigh* “alright guys. We better kick it into gear if we’re going to make it back in five hours. Does anyone know how to get back to the school?” Desmond was already being... damn near constantly... nominated for class rep, so he might as well try to round everyone up and get he work done....

1584493087720.png

Be on the school grounds in 5 hours or expulsion, shouldn't too difficult, she may not be the master of her quirk just yet. But, she did understand the basics, and if she were to prove to her class worthy now would be the time. It would be several portal entrances to in and out from but it would be quick, but her classmates. Her quirk can give her the quickest route but she needs to be able to work on teamwork, the only way she could prove her apology was sincere is by helping. They wouldn't only be able to use her but she could give out what she can do. Yua held her stance with confidence, "I can get to school in under an hour with my quirk helps me find the portals from one place to another, you won't only be able to use me. But, I can also make my own if need be, it takes a lot of energy but I can do it. I know I don't want to leave this school and neither do you. I can take others with me but only two. So, if anyone wants to make it to school with me, you're more than welcome." Yua held her hand up gliding it in the air from top to bottom, making a large portal to the mirrored world. She held her hand to place to keep it open, holding out her free hand to whoever will take it. "You'll have to hold my hand to go through, so who's with me?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra
King Crimson King Crimson
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
The Explorer The Explorer
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA
EMIYAman EMIYAman
FactionParadox FactionParadox
ItalianPrince ItalianPrince
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
J. Africa J. Africa

Mugen_Genki.jpg

Heaven's Guy had left them all the way out in the Rishiri mountains with just the clothes on our backs. Even when this guy is trying to be charitable he's still a prick. Genki had traveled all over Japan so he at least had a rough idea where he was in relation to the school. Though he'd never been camping or anything of the like, he was not used to this awfully dense and rough terrain. Still, compensating for that as best he could, he reckoned he could still make it to school in about 45 minutes with his quirk. If he managed to get above the treeline he might be able to cut that down 10 whole minutes if he put a good effort in.
As much as he wanted to just bolt, Genki knew that some of these student's quirks didn't give them any advantages in a situation like this, and whether he liked it or not he didn't want his classmates hating him for the rest of his high school career. After all, he could make himself useful to pretty much the whole class; he could take his time scouting the way back and at least give everyone a good idea of how to get the hell out of here.

"Alright!" Genki spoke up, unintendedly scaring away the squirrel that had joined the class a few moments ago.
"I'm aware that I wasn't very 'noticed' during the entrance exam, but that's for good reason. My quirk allows me to go fast. Very fast. I'd have ample time to scout ahead for a route and come back to relay directions to everyone." He observed some students were already making plans of their own, but continued to speak to those that seemed to be listening. "All you guys are open to the offer."

Remembering the night before when everyone was settling in, he overheard that 2 of his classmates were injured during the exam, so Genki figured he'd go the extra mile to get in people's good graces and offer to take them back personally. The whole point of coming to this school was to be more heroic and selfless, so he might as well act like it.

Striding up to the pair Genki spoke: "Reyusi was it? and Lily? I heard you guys were up in the nurse's office after the exam. If you guys aren't up for a 5 hour hike I can take you to school 1 at a time on my back. How 'bout it?"

He held out his hand toward both the girls. - Interaction King Crimson King Crimson Lilliana2 Lilliana2

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
EMIYAman EMIYAman

Mukaido Akihito A.K.A Mr.Jigsaw
tumblr_e24617c634e3886d7b902ae9222b4da9_915bec2e_640.jpgThe teleportation was surprising, but Mukaido was beginning to get used to the idea of constantly changing spatial disposition. Heavens Man had decided to leave the kids, which after a brief bit of shock Mukaido realized it wasn't really all that surprising coming from Heavens Man. In fact it might even be the best thing to do, it will weed out those who don't have what it takes, force others to be independent, and put their money where there mouth is. Hopefully it works out for the best and we can start actaully improving this class. If nothing else I'm sure that troublemaker can do it. Mukaido turned to Heavens Man, his colleague, and apparently his mentor from now on. He would be working with this man for the forseeable future maybe even for the whole year. He was a little strange, acted like a delinquent, and seemed to have a temper. Many would see him as a brute. This man cares, I can tell, and I think I had the right idea the first time. He's a hero through and through. Mukaido felt he wouldn't mind keeping this job.

"I appreciate the praise Heavens Man, I only hope it was enough I'm still new to this after all. For now though lets kick back and see what the kids got."

Mukaido looked back out into the distance where the kids should, be in wondering what their plan of action would be.

Kapowne Kapowne - Heavens Man

7544F012-A00C-4CC4-89E4-7C3CD29EDEC2.jpeg

Get back to school in the next five hours? Corvo watched as both Heavens Man and Mr.Jigsaw disappeared, leaving their class in almost complete silence. Were they really stranded here? Great... Eventually Yua and Desmond began to take the lead. Yua offered to help at least two students navigate the terrain, using her strange reflection-portals. ”You guys can figure it out yourselves. I’m heading back to school on my own.” He turned away from the group, looking around at his environment. Some of these trees are tall enough to act as vantage points.

Corvo left his other classmates, heading deeper and deeper into the woods until he could no longer see them. It was only then that he began to activate his quirk. His legs began to glow and an orange mist seemed to come out of them. He crouched down, leaping up into the air with incredible speed. He reached the top of one of taller trees in the area, grabbing onto the thickest bough he could find. The student latched on to the tree as if he were a monkey, deactivating his quirk as he did so. He surveyed the area, looking for U.A.’s ginormous building. It would be hard to miss from up here.

There.

The school was West from where they were. On foot, it would take a normal person about an hour or two to get there. With his quirk, it would only take him few minutes. Better get to work then. His legs began to glow once more. He leaped away from the tree he was holding onto, landing feet first onto another bough. Then another one. And another one.

These trees make it a lot easier to get by, he thought, making another great leap. I should still have a sufficient amount of aura by the time I get back. He began to pick up the pace, landing on one foot and then the next.

Kapowne Kapowne
J. Africa J. Africa
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
PlusUltra PlusUltra
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
EMIYAman EMIYAman
Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Kinjo was shocked at the fact they left but he couldn't get expelled either but when he heard the white hair girl offer a way back quick he knew he had to take it so he walked over and held her hand *Sure I'll take you up on that offer, but what about the others?" he asks cause he didn't want to be kicked out but didn't want his class to fail either they all had a right to try and be heroes. He felt worried and thought of something that might be stupid but a true hero wouldn't let other down.

Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
Kapowne Kapowne - Heavens Man
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond
King Crimson King Crimson - Hikari
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua

Seiryo Teshigahara
Seiryo spoke, looking at Yua, "I have an idea. It's a long shot but if it works, we can get everyone here there at once."

He looked at everyone and turned back to Yua, "Give me a fist bump."

He wanted to help everyone. So he decided to Amplify Yua's Quirk. Hoping in his heart it would turn out right, and having only a general idea of what it might do.

His aim? Make the portal bigger, and hopefully that would be enough to do the trick.

Interacting:

SparrowVale SparrowVale

Seiryo Teshigahara
Seiryo spoke, looking at Yua, "I have an idea. It's a long shot but if it works, we can get everyone here there at once."

He looked at everyone and turned back to Yua, "Give me a fist bump."

He wanted to help everyone. So he decided to Amplify Yua's Quirk. Hoping in his heart it would turn out right, and having only a general idea of what it might do.

His aim? Make the portal bigger, and hopefully that would be enough to do the trick.

Interacting:

SparrowVale SparrowVale
Kinjo asks *Why would she need to do that? is it part of your quirk?" he says interested in his classmates abilities

Seiryo Teshigahara
Seiryo smiled, "I didn't want to reveal it too soon. But this situation calls for it. My Quirk allows me to amplify the quirks of others by touching them, or touching a surface they are touching."

"Our future at the Number One Hero School is on the line, I cannot afford to hold back."

Interacting:

SparrowVale SparrowVale

Seiryo Teshigahara
Seiryo smiled, "I didn't want to reveal it too soon. But this situation calls for it. My Quirk allows me to amplify the quirks of others by touching them, or touching a surface they are touching."

"Our future at the Number One Hero School is on the line, I cannot afford to hold back."

Interacting:

SparrowVale SparrowVale
Kinjo says *Wow a amplifier so COOL!, I'm Kinjo by the way!" He says greeting the boy

1584500825069.pngYua looked at Seiryo nervously, unsure of the effect his quirk would have on her. He may not like this but she had a feeling it would make this more valuable. She let go of Kinjo's hand, "I don't know what this will do but I think this would be better." She forced Seiryo hand open and grabbed it, she turned to the portal and it expanded four times its original size. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of her portal, her heart rushed in excitement and fear as she usually felt tired at this point of holding the portal open. Instead, she felt a rush of energy through her body, she looked at her classmates and smiled brightly. "Come on, get in! Hold someone's hand and brace yourself when you get in, this version of our world is different than this one." Her heart steadied but still at a faster pace, she looked at Seiryo, what kind of quirk is this? Her blue eyes amplified to a lighter shade, they hadn't done that for quite a while.

Interaction -Open
Interaction Sepcificied- The Explorer The Explorer CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Christopher

Mountain

Chris sighed.

He spent most of the few minutes of their class just watching events unfold. Needless to say, they made him uncomfortable, but what could he do.

He definitely couldn't be class rep, as the mere thought of such a position leaves him frozen in fear. As such, he was silently rooting for Lily, especially as the behavior of some of his classmates seemed unfitting of such a position. However, as said events escalated, Chris had an uneasy gut feeling that Heavens Man was going to do something.

And he was right.

The first thing Chris noticed was the volume change. The semi-quiet environment of the classroom was suddenly full of various sounds of nature. In addition to this sudden change, it got much louder, and the rapid scenery changes made Chris feel a bit nauseous honestly, as they zoomed by but stuck around long enough for him to feel overwhelmed.

Upon reaching the mountains, Chris covered his mouth to keep from throwing up. After all, it'd definitely be a bit embarrassing.

Instinctively, moving towards Hikari and Lily like a lost puppy, Chris began looking around at his classmates, trying to gauge their reactions as well, easily spotting shock and surprise on the faces of many, before turning towards Heavens man, Given the short bursts of scenery, he probably activated his quirk...

Listening to Heavens man talk, Chris began to frown. He definitely understood and agreed with Heavens Man, but his methods were definitely a bit unorthodox, but given how the class had been escalating, Chris concluded that it might have been necessary.

Watching from the background essentially, Chris continued to study everyone as the interactions continued: Kinjo's eagerness, Yua's defiance(?) and following surprising apology, Hiroka's... dancing and air-chewing? ( I wonder what she's doing...), the TA's attempts to keep everyone rational but encouraged, and so on so forth. Breaking out of his study by Hikari's question towards Lily (and subsequent support), Chris nodded and smiled, holding up a thumbs up to show that he agreed with Hikari. After all, his uneasy feeling still hasn't gone away.

And for good reason.

“School is canceled fer today. Ya wanna show me whatcha got? Well, let’s put yer money where yer mouth is? Get back ta school in the next five hours. Anyone who don’t make it in time is expelled. Good luck.”

Chris's face turned to one of shock as Heavens Man and Mr. Jigsaw disappeared, What int he world!?!?!

There must be more to this. Was it planned from the beginning? Is this for real? Is th...

As thoughts shot through Chris's head, he struggled to fully comprehend the situation on a spiritual level, as on the surface it was pretty black and white: Get to the school in 5 hours or be expelled. Looking around, Chris watched as many people jumped into action, Yua making well on her apology, Corvo running off, Desmond seemingly stepping up to keep the group together, Maybe he'd make a good rep.

As Genki offered his help to Lily and Hikari, Chris turned his attention to the forest. Focusing his attention, Chris desperately tried to hone in on the direction of the city, after all, his thinking being that the city would sound noticeably different from the surrounding areas. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't make out anything but nature. However, he did hear a stream faintly in the distance, and taking the moment to remember the scenery changes, Chris remembered that they passed by a body of running water on the fast excursion to their current point.

Creating a ball of sound, turned towards those near him (Hikari, Lily, Genki, and etc), "Excuse me. I suggest bracing yourselves, just in case", and shot the soundwave to the ground, it being powerful enough to launch his body into the air about 20 feet. Repeating the process a few more times but in the air, Chris went up another 70 feet or so. As he reached the peak of his path, Chris quickly looked around and was ecstatic as he came to a revelation.

As he fell back down, Chris used less powerful soundwaves to slow his descent enough for him to land safely. A smile on his face, he looked around, prepared to share his revelation, but suddenly felt dread overcome him as he realized that the class was actually a relatively big group. Feeling more uncomfortable with speaking aloud, Chris desperately looked around for a solution. As he glanced around, though, his eyes stopped on Desmond, an idea popping into his head as he remembered his earlier thought.

Rather slowly walking over to Desmond, Chris cleared his throat as he approached the boy, "H-hey Desmond. In reg-gards to your earlier question, I realized s-something that might help..."

Chris cleared his throat again and took a deep breath, "On the way here, we passed by a stream and from my vantage point in the air I just had, I was able to get a clear picture of our surroundings."

Although he felt better, Chris didn't realize he started subconsciously fiddling with some of his hair, "There's only one stream in our current area, which would mean the city, as well as the school, would have to be in that direction. I kn-know it's n-not much, b-but it's a start at least..."

As he finished, nerves began to overwhelm Chris as he started to backtrack, "Of c-course, that's probably n-not very helpful information. I'm s-sure someone else could do b-better."

Feeling his cheeks flush in embarrassment, Chris mentally smacked himself, as he continued, "S-sorry for wasting your t-time..."

However, before he could wallow in self-loathing and self-hatred, out of the corner of his eye, Chris saw something pop up and once he looked in that direction, he saw Yua, Seiryo, and a bigger version of Yua's portal, followed by Yua yelling to everyone, succeeding in capturing Chris' attention for a moment, What's going on over there?

(Sorry, it's kinda long and kinda all over the place, but here it is)

Kapowne Kapowne
J. Africa J. Africa
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
PlusUltra PlusUltra
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Spideep Spideep
EMIYAman EMIYAman
Venchi1986 Venchi1986

fa72bec00b2d885181017095a2042e81-jpg.671082

Lily

Lily hadn’t even gotten to answer Heaven mans question before all the drama went down. It baffled her how irresponsible all of her classmates were. Showing off their quirks like their inappropriate behavior was something to brag about, the teacher seemed overwhelmed and clearly was at his wits end to be transporting them out of the classroom. Then having her nomination revoked because of her classmates behavior irked her even more. This is why people hate proheros, because they think they’re sense of righteousness puts them above the law. she clenched her fists as red flowers bloomed at such a rare they fell from her hair leaving a pile of deep red flowers gathered at her feet. Hikari and heavens man had a good point why did she even want to be a class representative?

“I want to be a class representative because I believe we all have the potential to be amazing pro heros and I want to see every single one of us grow together and become the best class UA has ever had! I don’t care about having to do extra work if it means being able to help guide everyone to success.” She looked around at her classmates “we can be so much better than the classes before us, we are all strong and fully capable of being pro heroes.” She turned to heavens man “Next time manipulator sees us he’ll be talking about what a wonderful class we are.” She turned back to the students “yes heaven mans approach is unorthodox but he’s a pro hero for a reason, isn’t that why we all came to this school? To have the privilege of working with a pro? None of us are forced to be here. If you don’t believe heavens man can teach you how to be a pro than you should leave and allow someone else who lost this opportunity to take it, otherwise maybe we should all stop and consider exactly what it was that made us want to come to this school so we can all appreciate being here a bit more.”

As soon as Lily had finished her speech Heavens man gave them the instruction to find a way back to the school. She could’ve easily used the plants to take her back but Chris informed them all to brace themselves. Shortly afterwards Chris was up in the air. “Chris, your quirk is amazing!” Lily yelled to him as he came back down she turned to Hikari “Thank you for agreeing to support me earlier, it means a lot to me that we have each other’s backs! Chris, did you happen to see which way the school is from here?”

Kapowne Kapowne
J. Africa J. Africa
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
PlusUltra PlusUltra
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Spideep Spideep
EMIYAman EMIYAman
Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Last edited:
1584503661586.png

Time had stopped for her as she looked into her portal with the world was as beautiful as usual, distorted image of the world she felt misplaced in. Her hand held tight to Seiryo's as her eyes returned to Seiryo, was he avoiding people's touch. A pit in her stomach formed as she analyzed the situation, her nor Seiryo would make it back at this rate. Please forgive me for this, her grip tightened as she pushed both of their bodies through the portal as it closed behind them. She landed on her feet looking back at Seiryo, letting go of his hand, she smiled back at him. "We want to be attached, for now, follow me and stay with me." She stood back waiting for him to get into his sense, most people fall when they enter this version of the world some even feel sick. "We have time if you were concerned, time is slightly slower here." She put her hands on her hips, "What is your name anyway?"

Seiryo Teshigahara
Seiryo took a few minutes to acclimate to the situation before speaking, "I'm Seiryo. Seiryo Teshigahara." After he got used to the sick feeling, he continued, "What is your name? More importantly, why did we leave everyone behind?"

Seiryo held on to Yua's hand, and followed her lead, in an unfamiliar place, he chose not to judge her actions, but to trust her. He figured they could always go back for the other students later anyway.

Most of all, Seiryo's curiosity got the best of him. He wondered why she did this, and also where exactly they were.

Interacting:

SparrowVale SparrowVale

Last edited:
Lauren Forsythe

The moment she had sat down, a wave had come over her and her body entered a painful state. She could tell her quirk was active, as she was unable to move her eyes from Heaven’s man

Ugh this is not a sight I want to be fixated on for long.

But alas she felt herself staring at that annoyingly chiselled face for what seemed like far too long.

What is happening? Is it that damned no-touches quirk? He said he can amplify people’s quirks. I didn’t tell him what mine was but did he know this would happen? Ugh of all times why would he do it when I’m looking at Heaven’s man. If he’s forced my quirk to activate and amplified it, how long will I be stuck like this. Dammit, when I get out of this I’m going to kick him. It’s the teachers job to discipline my actions not another student. Ugh these damn kids, why did I come to this school. Why did I hear so many good things about it? Why couldn’t I have been in class 1b? 1b wouldn’t have netted me with the damn Heaven’s Man. He’s basically a punk, is that sort of thing popular? He’s probably popular with middle-aged housewives, probably likes to go to retirement homes and have the old ladies in their bake him cookies and pull on his cheek, the little darling…

-Time passes-

…The principal and head teacher knew he’d be a problem and assigned him a teacher aid, why did they even give him a teaching position in the first place? Does a hero get a free teaching degree like celebrities receiving honorary doctorates?

-Time still passes-

I should have done what that boy with the books was doing, just being quiet and not listening to the others. Ugh this is my fault for getting angry about being ignored for the position of class rep.

-Time passed again-

Lauren was counting, she had long since stopped thinking negative thoughts about her classmates, teacher and current situation and was instead trying to gauge how long she had been stuck like this. She was patient but she had never been patient enough to try and determine an estimate on how fast her accelerated mind actually was.
It had been a week, she had been staring at heaven’s mans face for a week, during that time Lauren had managed to unfocus her vision so she didn’t have to stare at his features in fine detail. She was convinced she had seen him move some but with her vision blurred she was unsure. Maybe he was talking?

-Time passed some more-

They had moved. Lauren had lost herself in counting, she was up to 4 weeks at this point and her vision had come back into focus. She wasn’t staring at Heaven’s mans face anymore -

Thank god!

- But instead at the side of one of the other students’ heads and a tree. They had somehow ended up outside. As she continued to count Lauren had been practicing focusing and unfocusing her vision. It would take a couple of days to do, but she was proud to actually be somewhat moving her body in her quirks activated state. She guessed that as her eyes were very close to her brain, the reaction time was relatively fast. The concept of being able to move in this state of mind was a pleasant surprise, thinking on it, it would allow Lauren many new avenues to pursue. For helping her realise this, she decided that she wouldn’t kick Seiryo as hard as she was originally planning to a few weeks ago.

-Time continued to pass-

Lauren was falling over. Her vision was now looking at the top of the tree and the sky. It made sense, she was unable to move her body and they had been swiftly moved to a new location. So of course, she had been unable to maintain her seated position and was falling over. She wondered if anyone was close enough to catch her or if she would hit her head on the ground, hopefully it was soft. Maybe she could try and move her hand to see if she could catch herself? But her body was in an interesting state now, her quirk thoughts were much swifter than they had been before; being able to maintain her counting whilst thinking of other things, Seiryo’s quirk amplification certainly did what it was supposed to. She was in a much better mood now that she was no longer forced to stare at Heaven’s Man.

-More time passes-

She hadn’t been caught. Experiencing hitting your head at this speed was certainly absurd. Lauren’s thinking had grown muddled and she had started counting in shapes. As a result, she had lost track of how long she had been in this state, from what she could recall it had been at least two months. She had realised that she would likely start hyperventilating soon, unable to move her body, for however many minutes had passed she wouldn’t be able to breathe. Hopefully, someone in her class knew CPR, she’d even be willing to accept Heaven’s Man.

-More time-

Her vision was starting to fade, the lack of oxygen to her massively overworked brain was definitely growing concerning, non-critical bodily functions were starting to shut down, and that included her sight. Her hearing had probable gone, she didn’t know. Listening to things as slowly as she’d been for the last few months, she had just stopped paying attention to the sound. She was mildly annoyed that no one had picked her up in this time, it had definitely been a couple of minutes since she’d fallen over. Maybe they just assumed she was resting? Resting while staring unblinkingly forward.

-Time-

She couldn’t see anything, her vision had completely blacked out, she could only recognise that she was in light. Her body had probably entered the state that divers in cold water had which allowed them to hold their breaths for much longer than normal, that was good, it meant she wouldn’t die. At least hopefully not, if she stayed paralysed for another 4 minutes or so she probably would. That damn Seiryo, when she was feeling better, she’d definitely kick him.

-Finally-

Lauren moved, properly this time. Her vision rapidly returned, her ears ringing, and she coughed and heaved, rolling over she quickly began to hyperventilate. She was racked with a cold sweat as she gulped in air trying to return oxygen to her starving brain. She had no time to acknowledge what was going on around her as she squeezed her eyes shut trying to force herself to take in long deep breaths. As her breathing returned, she laid on the ground, her eyes squeezed shut.

“Seiryo… t'es un salaud!” Lauren said breathlessly.

The Explorer The Explorer Kapowne Kapowne PlusUltra PlusUltra SparrowVale SparrowVale Lilliana2 Lilliana2 CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Webs Elk Webs Elk J. Africa J. Africa King Crimson King Crimson sorry for all the tagging.

thumb-122415-jpg.691711
Sabrina's hand was still raised as they appeared in the forest. Stumbling a bit from the sudden forceful change in scenery she tried to focus in on all the commotion. Why is everyone so grumpy? Feeling a bit intimidated by the escalated energy and commotion she stayed quite. As she waited she rolled back and forth on her feet, Her hair bouncing ever so slightly.

Before she knew it the were left on the mountain alone, with their teacher god knows where. On top of that they had to be back at the school in 5 hrs or they'd get expelled. There seemed to have been a number of different plans being formed for how to return.

Hearing one of the girl's, Lily's, speech Sabrina clapped a bit. A bright smile was on her face as she looked over at Lily. Then, one of the boy's launched himself into the air. Wow! So cool! The quirk was certainly unique. "Ooh, what direction is it?"

Last edited:
1584505647427.png

Yua looked down at her hand, "When I said attached I just meant like near each other. But, if this makes you more comfortable that's fine." She smiled looking forward, seeing any rips through the distorted world while listening to him speak.

"My name is Yua Kazuya, you seemed afraid to let anyone touch you. So I decided I'd just take you through for now. We need people to hold each other's hands like a chain. And you didn't seem willing to hold anyone else. I'll go back for others if not everyone makes it..." Her hand started to sweat, so she let go of his hand for a moment.

"Uh yeah sorry, just a moment. My hand is starting to sweat." Yua continued her search, keeping her focus as she searched the area.

Mugen_Genki.jpg

Just as Genki finishes his question, he watches curiously as the student behind the girls shoots himself into the air with what appear to be orbs of sound. Now that's an interesting quirk. He guesses his intention as he comes back down -- probably getting the lay of the land. Genki confirms this when he hears the student tell Desmond about the stream they had apparently passed on the way here. Contrary to what he thought, that was indeed very helpful information. It also saved Genki the trouble of climbing up a tree himself.

However, just as he was about to act on the information, he sees Lily and the other student's eyes widen, looking at something behind them. Upon turning around he sees Yua seemingly holding open a portal behind her. It reminded Genki of a soap bubble shimmering in the sun, different colors catching the rays through the trees. He gathers that this must be part of her quirk, the inside of the portal showing an image of the sky. "Must be the view from the riverbed..." he thought.

Just when he thought it couldn't get weirder than this, he sees the student named Seiryo -- whom Genki still hadn't made up his mind about -- reach his hand out to Yua. Upon taking his hand, Yua's portal quadrupled in size. "
Come on, get in! Hold someone's hand and brace yourself when you get in, this version of our world is different than this one." Genki is happy to see her shoulder the responsibility, "Well, that saves me the trouble of leading everyone back. I can be a hero another day I guess. No blame on me if they mess up either." Feeling slightly disappointed, Genki turns back to the students he offered help to after seeing Seiryo and Yua enter the portal.

"I don't know about you guys, but as safe as Yua says that portal says, I can't say I trust it. Other dimensions aren't on my list of expertise. That being said, good luck to all of you, I'll see you at school!"

With that said, Genki orients himself towards the school, puts on a pair of goggles and takes off at a sprint, quickly but steadily gaining speed and ascending by hopping between branches until he disappears out of sight
above the treeline, leaving the class's sight and breaking through the canopies at the speed of a cheetah. Taking care to speed over the treetops carefully, Genki continues to accelerate, reaching 100, 200, 300, miles per hour. "This is fast enough I suppose" Genki thinks to himself, seeing the city in the far distance approaching faster than he anticipated. When leaping over a particularly large clearing he notices two figures standing down in the brush, one looking like he didn't have a shirt. "Heavens Guy... guess he has a soft spot after all." Genki glances behind him seeing the huge gust he's creating with his motion cause both the teachers to throw their hands up in front of their faces. "Guess I'll be beating them to school too." he thought with a smile on his face.

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Kapowne Kapowne
EMIYAman EMIYAman
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back