• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kinjo raises his hand "Mister Heavens Man Sir, if I may make a request we have 4 runners now I say that's a good limit don't you think? cause I have a feeling we're not gonna have enough people to vote if anymore continue to step up, sorry everyone" He says feeling a little bad for those that didn't speak up but he feels it's for the best before it gets to a point where everyone wants to be it and votes for themselves he also feels that would annoy the wind hero and EVERYONE would get hurt.

Kapowne Kapowne - Heavens Man

Mukaido Akihito A.K.A Mr.Jigsaw
Things seemed to be getting more exciting in the class. Mukaido had noticed the fire in the girls eyes as he spoke to her, she wasn't one to go down easily it seems. He had hoped to resolve the issue with the gir- Oh right she said her name was Yuya. With Yuya quickly and he felt he had done so, however he never expected 8hbpJ1AJJJ9P2K1wWAtA93zvnT.jpgHeavens Man to do what he did. I'm standing next to the guy; a T.A. he wasn't even looking at me, and yet I felt his pressure intesify just by witnessing him. He really is a top-tier Hero. Kazuya-san was placed back into her seat looking quite irritated and even a little scared she seemed to quickly reign herself in though she still looked embarrassed at being reprimanded like that. Heavens Man has amazing spatial control to be able to move her around like that. Mukaido studied Heavens Man closely wondering how anyone could even defend against such power.

He was brought out of his musings by Kazuya-san willingly coming back to the front of the class room this time with a mischevious smirk on her face. Looks like she's going to be someone I'll need to keep an eye on. Look at me, already thinking like a Teacher. How will I keep the mind of a "Brilliant Detective" at this rate? Just like that Kazuya-san put up her claim for class representative, things really were getting out of hand. Then just as suddenly the little spitfire, practically trying to make trouble, challenges another student! Kazuya-san you will be the death of me. Another girl seemingly the quiet type raised herself out of her seat, she was Kotonaru Sekai and apparently ALSO wanted to be class representative.

Then a voice of reason sounded, the six foot boy who apparently actually knew who Mukaido was, made a proclimation. Seeing his chance Mukaido also spoke up.

"I agree with him, I think we should set up the vote now Heavens Man." Mukaido grimanced, he hoped he wasn't overstepping his boundaries as a T.A. but he really felt this should be resolved soon.

Kinjo feels honored Jigsaw agreed with him and bows "Thank you sir!" but a loud thud is heard as the Kinjo bowed too far into his desk and holds his head and says "I'm ok, sorry I'll sit" Kinjo sits back down and waits for what may happen next but all he does know is he is gonna like this school a lot.

Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond
King Crimson King Crimson - Hikari
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua

Desmond Marlow

1584391089558.jpeg

Desmond’s eyes went wide as his jaw went slack, once again blind sided by the white haired girl, kazuya! Now he was running for class rep?! Why? Why did he have to run against her? Desmond found himself looking around the class, hoping to see confirmations of confusion, only to see Kurt’s toothy wide grin.

“Yeah! Desmond should totally run for class rep!!” He said with a raised hand, his voice a little louder and more excited than necessary.

Desmond grit his teeth as he eyed Kurt, who had an equally mischievous smile as kazuya now. Desmond groaned loudly as he got up from his hair and headed to He front of the class, hoping that might deter anyone from voting for him.

“My name is Desmond Marlow. I guess I’m running for class rep....” he said as he took his place next to Kazuya.

Heavens Man

1584391009270.jpeg

Heavens man eyed the boy who he had told With a nod to sit down, yet continued to direct his class with suggestions. The boy didn’t have poor ideas, but he found himself frustrated none the less by the direction of this class being taken from his hands. He had already made an example of kazuya, which interesting results, and wondered if he should do the same with this boy. Glancing at his wrist watch, he decided against it. Theater teacher would be here to introduce themselves soon...

“Dezzy-boy, chest out and chin high! Class rep is a position o pride n respect! Treat this consideration from yer peers as such!” His voice echoed through the room and into Desmond’s ears, whose eyes dimples went wide with confusion once more. ‘Dezzy-boy? What the hell? Why is this all happening to me?!’ He thought as he did as heavens man ordered, ignoring the strange new nickname, subtly praying it didn’t stick....

“Now, let’s git this vote goin. Lily, whydda wanna be class rep?” Heavens man asked, his voice commanding an answer from her.

1584392300793.pngYua bit her lip thinking about her answer when the question is targetted to her, she has a gut feeling she isn't going to get the same questions. She still remained composed and kept her snarky confidence in her expression whenever any of the teachers looked her way. Her attention was brought over to Desmond as he approached the front to stand next to her. Personally, she wanted him to win, he seemed the most 'Leader' like in the class, she couldn't tell you why. It could be because he is quite tall, what does his mother feed him? She felt a small pathetic pang of jealousy since she stood at a mere 5'0, all in all, every height has its advantages. Her tiny stature helps her escape easier than those who are taller and him- Ooh! She could use him to throw her to high places! Yua knew this was going to be a fun and interesting year. She pursed her lips, contemplating whether to ask but went with it anyway. "How high and far can you throw?" She asked whispered to him.

Kapowne Kapowne

Desmond Marlow

1584400741765.jpeg

Desmond didn’t have to think about her question at all, it was simple enough, and she seemed innocent enough to tell truthfully... to an extent...

“One thing?” Desmond shrugged. “Infinity I guess.” He added, feeling indifferent to the idea. His whole family could do what he could, so it didn’t feel that special. Besides his dad and Uravity were way cooler when they were his age anyway. He needed to train more if he wanted to be as strong as them...

Seiyro Teshigahara
Seiryo, sat and waited for the position of Vice President to be discussed. As he did he took note of the situation that surrounded him. He knew that the Class President would have a good amount of work to do, and so far it looked like the position had a few runners. Who was going to be President? Who ever it was would have his support.

Then a thought crossed Seiryo's mind, and he spoke, "Mr. Heaven's Man, Mr. Akihito! I don't mean to interrupt, but I have a question. How do you both plan on selecting the Class President? I mean, a debate is fine, but shouldn't more than social skills and debating be considered? The class rep will be such a central figure, shouldn't you both find a method of selection that allows each student's personality to shine?"

Seiryo also reminded Heaven's Man of his previous question, "Since I cannot use my quirk on myself, may I be excused from the Quirk Examination? Unless you have a creative way for me to test my quirk on someone else, i'm pretty much useless on my own."

Interacting:

Kapowne Kapowne
EMIYAman EMIYAman

1584410611366.pngYua held her hands together with excitement, she shook her head in amusement, "We are gonna be a great team if they let us be one." She whispered, putting her hands on hips waiting for instruction, plotting every mishap and misfit she will cause. The sun trickled through her hair causing it to shimmer in its light, she took her hair into her hands and started to run her hand through it. Her hair has always become bright in the sunlight since birth, probably relating to her quirk. It isn't an ability but sometimes she uses (if bright enough) to distract enemies and to make matters better her hair being white helps.

Kapowne Kapowne

Lauren Forsythe

Lauren slowly lowered her hand as a Teacher's aid arrived and the conversations between the students continued. One even decided to boldly demonstrate her quirk by crawling up through one of the boy's desks; could she transport herself through wood? Lauren began to write up a small profile on her in her spare notebook as the girl returned to her original desk.

One of the boys she hadn’t met the night before had gone up to the front of the class and began writing down the names of those who wished to be class representative. Lauren frowned at her lack of acknowledgement, but maybe that was just due to her being far at the back of the class. Her attention was drawn to Heaven’s Man, however, as he used his quirk to pull the desk-transporting girl forward and grip her by her head.
Lauren scowled in disgust at this vulgar display of strength.

How, HOW? Was this man a hero and a teacher!? She wondered aghast.
Her quirk activated and Lauren found herself getting lost in her own dislike of their teacher once more.

Upon reactivation the boy who’d been at the front of the class had declared that the four people who had made announced their willingness to lead would be enough and no more should be able to submit themselves for the position. As the four people made their way to the front of the class Lauren’s frustration continued to rise at her being ignored. The hands-off boy took the moment to ask heaven’s man a question. Lauren wondered if he still had intentions to be the vice-representative.

She tapped her finger against her desk and slowly stood up fixing her gaze on their teacher.

“Excuse me, sir She began, placing heavy emphasis on the sir.

“But are we supposed to just ignore the fact that you, a pro hero and teacher, just manhandled a student in front of the class?” Lauren demanded.
Her gaze shifted to Mr. Jigsaw, also at the front of the room.

If he was assigned as the teachers aid, the principal must have known that Heaven’s Man would be a troubling teacher. Yet he did nothing to reprimand him for what he just did; to a student, and a child.

Lauren continued, “Your actions have gone far passed disciplining a student, I did not come to this school and country to have my educator assault me in the classroom. A student shouldn’t be the one telling you this.” Lauren shot a cold gaze at Mr. Jigsaw.

“Yesterday you told us to become the greatest heroes we could be, and to honour ourselves and our families. Practice what you preach Heaven’s Man, or I will be sure to inform the families and faculty of your breach of student trust, and,” Lauren’s focus moved to the students standing at the front of the class.

“I hope our prospective representatives keep this in mind when they assume their position,” Lauren finished. She slammed herself back down on her seat and crossed her arms, determined not to pry her gaze away from their teacher.

Hmmm, if he attacks me as he did Yua, then it will prove my claims correct and all these witnesses will be proof for me to speak to the principal about him. If he lets what I said pass and gods above, takes it unto himself to adjust his teaching methods… then the school year may turn out hopeful. Lauren thought.

She sat on edge, waiting for her body to be carried up to heavens man, like he’d done before, she wasn’t sure how she’d respond if it were to happen, would she try and fight back? Perhaps she’d simply grab her things and leave the class, make her way straight to the principal’s office.

Kapowne Kapowne SparrowVale SparrowVale The Explorer The Explorer CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA EMIYAman EMIYAman

Seiryo Teshihgahara
"We'll never get anywhere at this rate." Seiryo thought before placing his hand on the ground and Amplifying Lauren's Quirk just enough to prevent her from moving or speaking for a few minutes.

"Look here. I don't know about you other students, but I came here to learn what it means to be a hero. Heaven's Man had made it to the point where we all strive to be. He IS a Hero. If he says not to use our quirks, it is to keep us safe from ourselves. I'm sure you all know, but i'll remind you. Misusing your Quirks for personal gain is not what heroes do, that is what leads to becoming a villain."

Seiryo, released Lauren from his amplification, returning her to normal before continuing, "He is a Hero. And our teacher, so remember, everything he does is for our benefit and our future."

He then looked towards Heaven's Man, "I apologize for interrupting and for using my quirk. I take full responsibility for my actions and will accept any punishment due to me."

Interacting:

Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro

giphy.gif
Good god, what had he gotten himself into? His classmates all appeared to be rather... liberal, in the use of their Quirks. Still, it interested him to see what they could all do and how he stacked up against it, hopefully his ability would be useful... But the bespectacled boy disliked socialization intensely, Saburo tended to overanalyze everything he stated. Better to remain silent and thoughtful then speak and remove all doubt and besides and anyway he doubted their teacher would stand for the sort of nonsense the others seemed to propogate. Going into his backpack, Saburo flicked through the novel he was reading, hoping that the others were making so much noise and garnering so much attention that Heaven's Man with his surprisingly muscular chest wouldn't notice him reading. He seemed to be too busy trying to assert his authority in a needlessly loud and brutish way, Ronu was clearly so manly he had to prove it by screaming at teenagers and looked as if his bloodstream was more bull testosterone and other steroids than red blood cells. Not particularly impressed with his supposed teacher, Saburo went back to flicking through The Chrysalids, it was a pretty enjoyable book as he liked that sort of dystopian science-fiction thing, it felt poignant.

tumblr_inline_phjf08Cjkq1vi1y34_100.png

The suit-wearing teenager looked up from his book when that girl was grabbed by her head... Although he was with Lauren about excessive force, causing a scene didn't sit well with him. Saburo wasn't particuarly social anyway, let them be class president and ensure they all obeyed the rules. Good for them, some people liked having authority over others and if that's what made them happy, so be it. Turning another page quietly, his attention returned to the book in hand, reading about the protagonist David, a boy with telepathic abilities trying to escape a religious community with other telepaths with a fundemanetalist hatred for "mutations" after a world obliterated by nuclear war. The power of gods in the hands of children... The modern day parallels didn't escape him.

Interacting/Thinking Shit About: Kapowne Kapowne

Last edited:
Kapowne Kapowne EMIYAman EMIYAman

ItalianPrince ItalianPrince
Andy would come into class right at that moment, stumbling and trying to catch his books before falling flat on his face, one of the books exploding into confetti as he hit the ground. "Owwww." He had been running late because he was so nervous at being at a hero school, he kept destroying different articles of clothing as he put them on while getting dressed. Thankfully, the Pro Hero that recommended him, Freezer - who also happened to be personal friends with Heavens Man - had set him up with plenty of clothes and a spending card specifically for personal goods and study materials, as he had expected this.

Freezer also had given Andy a letter to give to the teacher of his class, explaining Andy's quirk and the unavoidable delays associated with said quirk...like exploding clothes...or books. Freezer had ensured it was laminated in an unbreakable material that had been developed by Momo Yaoyorozu when she was alive.

ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
As soon as the class representative selection went down, Sabrina's hand went way...way up. She had been so excited she didn't realize she had bonded with the pencil eraser and was slightly elastic. "What's the class representative do, Mr. Heavens man, sir?" she asked in her sweet, oblivious voice.

J. Africa J. Africa
At first, Genki wanted to punch Heaven's man straight through his skull - literally. The superiority complex this guy had...it was infuriating. But, after the first few minutes of the class went down, and especially after - at the dorm the night before - he essentially bonded everyone together without them knowing it, he sensed a method to the Spacial user's madness.

So, he raised his hand. "I nominate Desmond. He's the most level-headed here and hasn't blabbed about his own skill like all these other half-assed wannabe show-offs have. But I saw how he handled himself in the practical exam, even encouraging others through it, and I think he has the skill to be a leader." He secretly hoped Desmond would pick him as vice representative, as he believed with Desmond's wits and knowledge, and his observatory prowess, they'd propel the class to success.

Last edited:
452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

Jack could already tell the schoolyear wasn't gonna be boring. The first day of class hadn't even started yet and already the whitehaired girl wasn't above using her Quirk to mess with people as shown by her popping out of Desmond's desk. Naturally both the newly arrived T.A and Heaven's Man weren't too happy about her actions. One of the other girls in turn seemed to dislike how their teacher handled the situation, seemingly unaware of the freedom teachers had at U.A, not that he disagreed with her. The boy who had decided to write of the students running for class rep and who seemed intent on taking the election over got sent back to his desk in a much reasonable manner. Speaking of which he was relieved there was enough interest in the position that he no longer felt the need to run.

It was only after all that was over and done with that that someone even bothered to ask the obvious question off what class president was even supposed to do. In a normal school it might have been the usual things but this was U.A so there probably was more to it. Anyway it wasn't like there was anything important going on at the board so Jack not so subtly stared at the two girls with their desks next together again (Hikari and Lily).

PlusUltra PlusUltra
King Crimson King Crimson
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
The Explorer The Explorer
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA
EMIYAman EMIYAman
FactionParadox FactionParadox
J. Africa J. Africa

Kinjo is feeling this is dragging on, how long have they been at this class rep thing, he gets the feeling Heavens is getting tired of this and wants his class to go ahead and start...or is it Jigsaw's class now, either or ((Kinda don't get much to add with the rep stuff going on))

Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond
King Crimson King Crimson - Hikari
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua

Heavens Man

1584462013982.jpeg

Despite the several outbursts that were firing off, one after another, Heavens Man allowed an eerie ominous silence to permeate from him. He stood solid, unmoving and unrelenting as various students spoke up and out of turn. However of all of them, the girl in the back, Lauren, her words rang deep into his heart and he used the time to truly consider her words. Moments passed as he considered crude, impractical options. Ultimately e chose a separate option, something that was perhaps more unorthodox than usual.

And so he began....

Activating his quirk without another word, he selected each student. Careful to be sure he had each of them, himself, and his new TA. He teleported them all outside the building by switching each of their places with a small rock or piece of dirt, deactivated and reactivated his quirk, and teleported them again, towards the mountains. Repeating this cycle again and again for several moments until they had travelled many, many miles and stood in a large clearing surrounded by woods, birds, bees, chirping cicadas and a nearby flowing river.

He watched briefly as the students looked about confused at the remarkably quick change of scenery. Some of them looking far more confused than others, such as the one who had just shown up to class, he would address that boy later...

“Listen up, and listen good got it? My quirk is called control. I can make a 30 yard area where i control the location of everythin inside. In case yer wonderin, I just switched yer places with rocks about 9,872 times in a row, without loosin a single one of ya. I figure this mountain air’ll help clear yer heads and give ya an idea of who yer dealing with. I am Heavans Man. Imma ranked pro hero. Ranked 9 I’ll have ya know. Now I gotcha. Lauren, yer a smart girl. Prolly smarter n me. But listen here, n listen good.” Heavens man uses his quirk after picking up a piece of rock, using it to switch Desmond’s place with the rock. Transferring him to his hand by the head. Leaving Desmond’s feet dangling off the ground, despite his superior height.

“ that’ll only get ya so far. Let’s say I’m a villain. Dezzy-boy here is my hostage. Imma kill em if you don’t do something. What’re ya gonna do? Outwit me? Overpower me? Team up? If ya can’t decide quick, and act quicker. He’s down fer. These are the realities of bein a pro hero. If ya can’t handle this in a class room. Quit. Cuz a villain’ll chew ya and spit ya out just the same. So if my tactics here scare ya. Then quit. I won mind, cuz I’ll have saved yer life. If any of yas think you ever got what it takes to challenge me. Do it. This here is my class, an principle or no, yas gonna listen to me, cuz imma make ya a better hero. Or spit ya out.” Heavens man returned Desmond back to his original spot and let the moment linger.

“And no. Erryone takes all the tests n exams. Support quirk r no. Pro heroes go above n beyond. Plus ultra or nuthin. Got it?!”

Kinjo looked around as they were taken somewhere new and was amazed that he got to be apart of Heavens example it was so cool, but he did have a good pint thw world is hard and tough and if you can't help handle being rep you can't make it as a hero, cause peoplewill look to you for guidance and help. Kinjo looked at his necklace which was of the number 1 hero Deku giving a thumbs up and he has a speech bubble saying go beyond.....go beyond my limits....show makes you a hero, Kinjo raises his hand "Mr.Heavens man sir, I think I have an idea to speed this along with also giving everyone a chance to show how they got here with their quirks" he says hoping the teacher would be open to ideas. Kapowne Kapowne

1584462286607.pngAn incredible uneasiness started to rise in Yua's stomach and uneasiness that accompanied itself with the urge to vomit. She fought the feeling, as she was flung from one area to another by her teacher Heavens Man. His words rattle in her ear becoming more unclear by the second as the body tried to settle in from moving so quickly. With a slow breath, her body relaxed, her piercing bright eyes shot up front locating her teachers. How wonderful a challenge, Yua smirked stepping behind her classmates letting her eyes scan the area, she had trained her eyes to stop reflective locations in under 5 seconds. Why is that a river? Perfect and the sun is still up. She kept herself between the shimmering light breaking through the forest and the class, her eyes connected with Akihito Sensei. Almost telling him, she challenges both of them to a fight with her eyes, she let the light keep her hidden. She moved through her classmates keeping herself behind them, luckily she was 5'0 so it was easy to hide behind most of them. She grabbed the arm of the blonde-haired boy she would later find out is Jack and the assumed studious Saburo. Leading them toward a river with her, she looked at both of them, "Team? You heard the man, we can challenge him, he may have not said now. But, wouldn't a hero stop a villain anytime?" She whispered softly, smiling with excitement to both of them. "Okay, I don't know what either of you do, but I can tell you what I do. I can hop into the reflective world and manipulate anything in this one. So I am very strategic, so...show him what you got." She looked at her reflection in the river and went through it transporting herself into 'the other side' She could see both teachers and located how to could manipulate them but she decided to hold back for now and see what the others do. 'The Other Side had always been a colorful, distorted version of the real world, sometimes it's hypnotizing. She looked through the distorted crowd of her class to spot the ones she chose to gang up with. She knew this choosing was spontaneous and wasn't sure if they even wanted to fight with her but it was worth a shot. Besides, it's better to work together than alone.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 FactionParadox FactionParadox -Interaction

Last edited:
Mugen_Genki.jpg

Genki was a bit shaken to say the least. He could move pretty fast due to his quirk, but straight up teleportation? Not something he could say he was used to.
Once he got his bearings Heavens Man called out the Lauren girl, and Genki begrudgingly had to agree with him. He'd seen that world where people were willing to take what they want, and no one waits for a hero to come interfere, Genki knew this much from experience already.
As far as challenging Heavens Man though, Genki couldn't believe it but he was honestly thinking about how his own quirk might stack up against him. Obviously this was just another big man who had something to prove -- all of them do -- but 9th ranked or not, he deserved to know who he was dealing with. He wasn't gonna let the teacher pick him up by his head, that's for 'effing sure. Clearly that white-haired girl (Yua was it?) thought the same, he could tell just from her actions in the classroom. In fact it looked like she was already up to something, as he saw her lead the blonde boy and the too-well-dressed kid to the river flowing behind the class, and proceeded to disappear? warp? into the river's reflection. Genki looked around, pretty sure he was the only one who noticed. He was gonna keep an eye on her for sure -- he'd need help bringing Heavens Guy out of his ego trip.
Genki brought his attention back to the class, then decided to check up on Desmond to see if he was feeling alright.
"Hey uh, 'Dezzy', you alright?" Genki used Desmond's new nickname to try and lighten up the mood.

Kapowne Kapowne
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
SparrowVale SparrowVale

Himiko Hiroka
Tags:
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 , @SomebodyElse King Crimson King Crimson Kapowne Kapowne HerculePyro HerculePyro Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

8uDGSPF.png

Hiroka did contemplate the class president role for a few moments though she didn't voice up, instead of thinking through the issue as she cups her chin with faint incomprehensible mumbling. While it would be cool to get that sort of status and responsibility everybody had the same sort of opinion and doubted she could do much to stand out amongst the crop, she also didn't know enough about anyone else to give them a vote so would need to abstain rather than it be arbitrary. The main point that moved her away from the idea was if it was a leader such would develop naturally rather than being given, there was also the workload given reducing the time she had available for training. That reminded how to choose one if it would be down to a vote since people would obviously vote for themself...and that's when an idea sprouted.

"Hmm, I mean with the Voting thing, maybe giving more than one vote so people need to select multiple people and not just one? Would spread it out a bit more rather than being a bit self serving...."

Though her words were cut off by a strange scent, it was the teacher for sure but it was almost as if he was in more than one place causing the girl to turn her head looking around, with Kazuya swapping places to meet the teacher's palm. Ok, that was a cool quirk, but what was the smell deal? was he moving so fast and that was the scent of where he had just passed? no.....it lingered as if it was spread evenly and there were no vibrations or even air movement. Then there was more talk on the class president issue that left that question to the side for a moment.

"I mean....people really won't know who to vote for as well, How about each of the volunteers does the job for a week?.....that way everyone can see how they handle it as well as get a better idea right?"

She looks to the girl who chastises the teacher but only could giggle at the tantrum "Silly, I think its cute....I mean he's probably just a big teddy bear deep down but needs to put on the show right? Even if it was if something as small as that is too much it really doesn't seem like it would be any better in hero work....cant go tell a principle about a guy robbing a bank right? " the normally energetic and sweet tone echoing out from behind her mask.

The next notable event was the teacher actually explaining his quirk which did answer and raiser several new questions as she put the information together with the new scenery change, the scents to natural fresh air were also a welcome addition. If he could swap everything in a 30 yard radius why was his scent all over the room? was there something else at work? Quirks did normally need some sort of connection she recalled reading, even eye quirks needed to emit weird waves....so there must be some method he uses to form a connection with targets he wants to swap. There was also that number, 9,872...wait that was it, we moved so far since he has a 30 yard range, so that made it.....

Hikari seems to be counting something on her fingers to outside observers as she works it out "270...." looking to the sky for several moments and the sun her mind was clearly working behind the mask, working out the direction then thinking back to the layout of the wide-area around the city "With a straight line.... where in the.....Rishiri Mountains?" looking back to the teacher who once again held a student "You really do seem to like doing that...." idly wandering away slightly, then around, then up to him thinking over the quirk part as her nose seems to idly twitch.

"Oh! Thats why.....so you set up the field like that....then can move people around it, Hmm there's no delay between you doing it too.....that does make it hard to get the person away, keep them away or even attacking you to stopping you doing it, There has to be a limit to how much you can do it though......but tiring you out?" looking him up and down "Hmm maybe but would take a while and not good with a hostage....so the only option left is to find a way to disable to quirk another way.....Such as...." the girl seems to be smiling wider and as she gestures dramatically with her hand pointing "Removing what your using to swap us, This is going to be really fun.....Im ready to play!" Was it a bluff? had she figured it out so quickly? she had been silent and thinking but given her rather immature childish behavior before it did seem strange for her to catch something others didn't. Hoping backward she seemed to be doing a strange series of hand movements almost resembling a comical take on Kung fu, but the perceptive among her classmates would notice how often she was breathing in and....chewing? Was she eating the air? or was she eating something else?....only Heavens Man likely noticed the real tactic at play here with the distinct lack of something in the environment around her.

Ky_kiske informal dress.jpg

Just as Yua was coming out of the river, Manipulator Teleported right next to her, then he Grabbed the top half of her that had emerged from the river and stopped her from moving. He then generated a Bubble around Jigsaw Man and moved him back with the students, then released him. He leaned down and looked in the face of Yua, no emotions present. "You are going to get killed by being a showoff."

He closed his eyes and found the part of her still in the reflection - Space/Time Continuum has air as well - and pulled her out completely, ensuring to be gentle with her vital organs and blood vessels. He then generated another Bubble around her, this one he ensured to blur the entirety of it with dirt, to block all reflective surfaces from her view.

He then flew both of them up and over the trees, then landed directly in front of Heavens Man. He set the showoff down in front of the #9 hero and turned around to face the students. "I have to say, I am sorely disappointed in the majority of you." He looked around slowly, ensuring to grab all their attention. "This is not a damn talent show," he continued as he glared directly at Yua. "I've set recording capsules to be with each and every one of you, reporting back to me every minute." He turned back to Heavens man. "I apologize for doing this, Ronu. But I believe it is the best path." He looked back at the students, silent for a few seconds. "All Class representative self-nominations are revoked. All nominations will be second-party only." He looked at Yua once again.

"I expected better out of the class that produced the Symbol of Peace." With that, he vanished into thin air and Teleported back to U.A.

Before he left, he ensured to encapsulate all of Heaven Man's spacial signature and secure it in his coat, even the one Hikari was about to eat.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
J. Africa J. Africa

Last edited:
1584467783539.png 1584468052836.png

"I expected better out of the class that produced the Symbol of Peace."

Those words circled Yua in despair, she felt her chest heavy as she stood next to both Heavens Man and Mr.Jigsaw. The ends of her hair were wet from the sudden jerk out of the water, she squeezed out the ends holding back tears that wanted to come out. I am going to be kicked out, aren't I? And then I'll have to face my parents who are going to tell me they knew I wasn't fit. Yua for the first time today remained silent, looking down at the ground, she looked up at Heavens Man and sighed. "I'm going to have to talk to the Headmaster, huh?" She spoke politely, her eyes diverting away from her classmates, her white hair covering her face. All she wanted to do was impress the teachers, especially her Idol, Mr. Jigsaw. Yua stood between them waiting for her punishment, she looked up for a moment at Mr. Jigsaw disappointed in herself. She looked away before he noticed her expression, she didn't want anyone to see her like this.

Interaction- EMIYAman EMIYAman Kapowne Kapowne Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

348-3486422_default-did-you-just-persona-5-joker-portrait.png

Okay, that tore it. And by it he meant someone's spinal cord, it wouldn't be hard once he used his Quirk to soften it into a liquid. One, he didn't like being touched, and certainly not over 9000 times by some pro hero with a stick so far up his arsehole, intensive surgery would be required to remove it. He had had more than enough of people touching him in his childhood, that rebirthing crap that gave him such severe claustrophobia that taking the lift was never an option. Two, this fresh air was giving his head some clarity, on how he wanted to wrap all of his arms, psionic and flesh around Heaven's Mans throat and turn him into a fleshy puddle the consistency of liquid butter which he'd take great delight in pouring down a toilet he'd taken a dump in and calling it a family reunion.

Three, he felt sick after being teleported like that repeatedly and he wasn't particularly keen on Manipulator's little speech either, they had just fucking arrived for Christ's sake. They'd also interrupted his reading and he had a feeling he was getting to the good part which further irked Saburo, he put the paperback in the inside pocket of his jacket, his fists clenched in anger. "I very much doubt we can challenge him, we need to be careful... He just teleported us a fuckton of distance into the mountains and if we injure him too badly we won't be able to make it home." The Quirk user whipsered to Yua before Manipulator entrapped her in a bubble. This just furthered fuelled Saburo's rage and he waited for Manipulator to go away before he spoke for once.

"It's interesting, how the hell do you talk so much yet end up saying ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING OF VALUE! All you do is babble, grabbing and assaulting teenagers who dare talk back to you! Does it make you feel good doing that, No.9 Pro Hero? Are you that needy for attention or is it just that your Neanderthalic testosterone-driven masculinity is more fragile than a newborn child with osteoporosis?" Saburo asked, losing his temper for the first time.

SparrowVale SparrowVale Kapowne Kapowne

Andrea Cantavenera

tumblr_mz5kjhHfqK1rp57iqo1_500.png

tour_img-1096032-146.jpg

3e6269209855b1d3b127d61c18ce0b82--anime-boys-anime-manga.jpg
//
"I want to enjoy my successes,
not apologize for them."
Andrea's Theme
i

Andrea waited for the school to start, trying to light a cigarette before the bell rings. A man, probably an assistant scolded him making a sign that there was no smoking in there. At the sound of the bell, he put his cigarette back to the pack and walked inside the school, annoyed.
- What's happening there?
- Eeh?
As he heard from the people there that short exchange of words, he walked towards the class to see what was happening. As always, he was late, but maybe not too much for losing the whole scene. "Woah, maybe I already have something to tweet, today."
Just entered the classroom, he wasn't even able to end the sentence in his mind and show up that a man in the classroom said, "I expected better out of the class that produced the Symbol of Peace.".
"Symbol of Peace? What happened here? Do I have to tweet this?" he wondered, looking everyone in the room confused. Having lost the focus, he accidentally burned his pack of cigarettes.
- Nooo, I forgot to put it in the titanium casing... Yes, because Titanium is a noble metal that doesn't make chemical reactions... - he thought aloud, feeling embarassed only for a second, then annoyed, as he noticed the capsule.
- What is this? - Andrea said, pointing to it. - I did not even enter! I lose cells but, at least, I don't lose manners. - Said him with a calm and polite tone, going to his seat like it was nothing.

= outfit ;; here
= tags ;; Kapowne Kapowne Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
= with ;; here
= mentioned ;; here

coded by: @witchery

Seiryo Teshigahara
As the situation continued to spiral further and further out of control, Seiryo focused on trying to find a solution when a number of thoughts speed past him.

"Mr. Heavens Man!" Seiryo raised his voice a little so everyone could hear him, "Why not work on our Teamwork now!?"

Seiryo smiled, "You said if you were a villain, without teamwork we would be dead, right? I propose a challenge! Every student here will take you on in groups of three. If we even manage to land a single hit on you, we win. The first group to land a hit gets priority in the order of Class President Selection! What do you say, Mr, Hero!?"

Seiryo had hoped this would satisfy the enraged students, and put and end to the chaotic mess of a situation.

Interacting:

Kapowne Kapowne

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

As Heaven's Man repeatedly teleported the entire class Jack wondered what he was trying to prove, there was no way the students wouldn't know the guy was insanely powerful if apparently prone to overreacting. When they arrived the teacher made clear that yeah it was basically him showing off his power and control. He had very little time to take in in before he was teleported again this time by the desk hopping girl from earlier who wanted the help from him and another student to somehow defeat the number 9 Ranked Her, only for the prinicipal to show up somehow and put a stop to things and letting all the students knew he was watching them.

Despite that Jack decided to tell the white haired girl why he wouldn't have helped anyway. "I'm not gonna lie and say Ilike Heaven's Man but I was a bad choice for your plan. Not only would I have I have to get close enough to touch him he knows my quirk and would have blocked me easily even without sending me away, assuming he would feel the need to block."

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman