• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

The girl with the flowers in her hair came up with pretty interesting plan to get them back after rejecting the idea to just run for it. Revealing she no doubt had a plant based Quirk she made what Jack could only describe as a wooden hamster ball, he wasn't too happy about the whole flying through the air and landing in front of the school part especially since she didn't have any way for them to land His Quirk might not be the most useful but he still decided when iit came to stopping their fall but he still decided to mention it.

"It's not quite super strength but my Quirk does allow me to punch harder, though I do doubt it would allow me to us while faling from the sky without at least breaking my arms." Almost as soon he was done explaining how he might be able to help it turned out to be unnecessary since the blonde boy who he assumed to be Chris said he could handle the landing. On the one hand he was relieved since it would be no doubt a lot more dangerous if he tried but he also felt like he was just going along for the ride rather than earning his way back to school. Still he was just about to enter the ball when another girl mentioned using braces and thin branches to help minimize any damage they might take if Chris did mess up the landing.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
King Crimson King Crimson
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
The Explorer The Explorer
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101
@LizardHero2020
EMIYAman EMIYAman
@FactionParadox
@ItalianPrince
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
J. Africa J. Africa
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha

Desmond Marlow

1584805245905.jpeg

Desmond listened as everyone continued to work their ideas together, and suddenly he had the solution!

“Lauren you’re a genius!”
He suddenly burst out, before running over to Lilly and her contraption. “Lily, if you can create like a big cage for us all to be launched in, I can try to make it and a few of us as light as possible, making the whole of it easier to launch, then, while once we are in the air, Chris can Change our trajectory as needed. But more importantly once it comes time to land, I can increase the weight of the cage until it’s mass is dense enough that even once we land, it won’t break! Guys, This could really work!” He said, obviously quite excited by the idea since it solved the problem of how they could all get to the school together, and not have to worry about anyone being left behind, or getting hurt!

Manipulator sipped the tea, continuing to read his book as though the two students weren't there. He did see Yua and Seiryo through the vibrations their slightest movements made in the air, painting a perfect image of them in his head. He was gauging their reactions to his second sudden appearance.

"I couldn't have done a single thing this time! I did what I was told and I helped someone get here! What could I have done..?"

He ignored the silver-haired girl and turned a page in his book, and sipped some more tea. Just then, he felt pressure in the area before him tighten quickly, then release, and Heavens man stood before all three of them.

“Arright manipulator, thanks fer the help earlier. What canna do for ya?”

He looked up at Runo before putting his book down, and created a privacy Bubble around the room so they wouldn't be disturbed. It contained a myriad of metals, minerals and energies to prohibit even Heavens man from seeing outside its perimeter. Per his usual nature, he got right down to business without addressing Heavens Mans' query verbally.

"This young woman, Yua has made remarkable progress in the short hour since you started the aptitude test. She has laid down her selfishness and banded other students together, even to the point of encouraging those not in her party to do their best in getting back to school and going beyond their perceived limits."

He sipped his tea before continuing.

"Seiryo echoed her persuasive, positive nature, recruiting colleagues and zeroing in on those who he could see did not have quirks beneficial for fast travel."

He turned to the two students.

"In short, you did good. However."

He held up two Capsules that popped open one after the other and showed a 3-second hologram of: 1st Seiryo's loud mouth and borderline overpowering friendliness, and 2nd, Yua's selfishness. He dismissed them after they played back twice each.

"Never forget where you came from. Always remember your mistakes, and learn from them. Dismissed."

He opened the Bubble up enough that the two could exit, and once the students were out of the room, he closed it again and turned back to the head teacher of 1-A. "Runo, you do have autonomy, but as you know, if I believe the class needs my intervention, I have that prerogative. I do appreciate you allowing me to do so, and I appreciate your earlier praise of my assistance.

"That said, I have a recommendation. If no more than 3 votes per person come up for class rep, I highly recommend that you appoint Yua as Rep and Seiryo as Vice."

SparrowVale SparrowVale
Kapowne Kapowne

Ryusei Hikari
All limbered up, Hikari had turned towards the dense thicket of trees, ready to face whatever mother nature had to throw at her head-on, however, before she could even take her first step, Lily brought up an important point: "We don't know anything about these woods!"
I'm sure we could figure it out! How hard could it be to navigate? Hikari mentally retorted.
"It could get easy to get lost if you can't see over the treeline..."
O-Okay...That makes sense, but I'm sure it's still possible...
The fact that she hadn't really thought of any sort of contingency plan was starting to dawn on her.
"Not to mention, we don't know anything about the wildlife..."
I-I'm sure I could take 'em...
She probably could, but what if she ran into something that she couldn't simply beat down? She'd known animals with quirks before, she could remember an old neighbor who had a dog that was made mostly of slime.
How could she defeat something like that? So viscous? So immune to her flames? So irresistibly cute?
"...I think it would be better if we all worked together to get back, instead of working alone."
A critical hit, one which Hikari couldn't possibly deny, and from the showers of praise and support Lily was getting from her classmates, she wasn't the only one convinced.
"Alright, alright!" Hikari lightheartedly acquiesced.
"...I did say I'd support you, after all! So let's hear what you had in mind!"
Ever cheerful, and more than ready for a chance to prove herself, Hikari turned away from the woods, an enthusiastic grin on her face as she joined the crowd of brainstorming students.
---
It...sounds like I'm just going to be there as a space heater... she thought to herself, only the small twitch of a grimace briefly showing in her enthused grin and brow, after listening to her part in Lily's plan.
She'd hoped for some crucial role, one that would show off her hard-earned skills to her classmates and to her watching teachers.
Trying to think of some other way she could pitch in proved fruitless, a fact which frustrated her to no end.
Surely, there was more she could do?
Slightly dejected, Hikari turned her attention back towards the forest, where out in the distance, a massive swarm of crows flew out from the treetops, disturbed by some great commotion.
A tree falling down, maybe.
Or perhaps some massive predator chasing down an injured, furtive prey.
I wonder how the guys that already went in there are doing? she quietly wondered, Lily's earlier warnings creeping back into her mind.

Interacting:
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Kapowne Kapowne
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Seiryo Teshigahara
As Seiryo was dismissed alongside Yua, he spoke to her, "Well, that wasn't so bad."

As Seiryo breathed a sigh of relief, he continued, "I doubt you'll need the Amplification right now, so i'll cancel it." He then snapped his fingers, and returned Yua's Quirk to it's normal state.

"Let's head back to class shall we?" Seiryo smiled.

Interacting:

SparrowVale SparrowVale

1584861628643.png

Yua's eyes glistened with water as fear crept through her throat, as her heart found its way toward her stomach. She held her stomach pushing back the nerves that tickled the idea of vomiting from the anxiety. She hid her tears in her sleeve as she attempted to ease her self back into learning what calmness felt like again.

"This young woman, Yua has made remarkable progress in the short hour since you started the aptitude test. She has laid down her selfishness and banded other students together, even to the point of encouraging those not in her party to do their best in getting back to school and going beyond their perceived limits."

Yua had caught her words as she thought of pleading before he had spoken, her nerves eased back behind the shoreline of anxiety and her lungs got to taste air once again. That's what happens when you put fear into someone who has nothing but everything to lose all at once. Yua tucked her white hair behind her ear and tried to fight a smile marking her lips. Thank goodness I get to stay here and I won't have to say home in shame but prove that I have what it takes to be a hero.

"In short, you did good. However."

Damn, right I did and I'll do better, just you wait...

"Never forget where you came from. Always remember your mistakes, and learn from them. Dismissed."

Yua finally found words to express, she smiled with hope in words and eyes. "I won't, it's will be hard to forget. Until we meet again, Manipulator." She bowed heading out of the office side by side Seiryo. Her mind was in a daze of her escape from her troubles, she was more than happy to given the chance to be here. Yua came back to her senses listening to Seiryo's words, she looked over at him. "Yeah, it really wasn't, we made a great team."

"Let's head back to class shall we?"

After his amplification was removed, she felt even more at ease than before. Yua smiled and walked ahead of him, after hearing what he had said she turned around and smiled brightly at him.

"Sure!"

Last edited:
Christopher

(Mountain)

Looking around the ball, Chris realized two things: 1. It was a nearly perfect sphere dimensions-wise, which Chris appreciated immensely, and 2. There were no places for him to use his quirk except for at the door. Although it'd be possible to propel it still, there'd be virtually no way to control the ball efficiently. The idea of hanging halfway out of the ball didn't appeal to the blonde very much, despite his enjoyment of heights, I better bring this up.

Just as he started walking out of the ball, he heard Desmond cry out, “Lauren you’re a genius!”

Oh boy ... i think I missed something

“Lily, if you can create like a big cage for us all to be launched in, I can try to make it and a few of us as light as possible, making the whole of it easier to launch, then, while once we are in the air, Chris can Change our trajectory as needed. But more importantly, once it comes time to land, I can increase the weight of the cage until its mass is dense enough that even once we land, it won’t break! Guys, This could really work!”

Chris grinned. Was all of his classmates secretly mind readers. After all, it's been twice that his classmates have come up with ideas that helped to solve the problems Chris thinks of.

Continuing where Desmond left off, Chris stated, "The cage would be much easier to actually control as well, versus the spherical shape, especially if you gridlock the floor, making it durable to stand on but with holes big enough for me to shoot through. And once we start to land, with Desmond activating his quirk, I'd be able to put more power into helping us avoid whiplash once we reach the school."

Pausing for a second, Chris decided to continue, digging through the bag that was fortunately transported with him. "If we're going to go through with this, then I must advise all of you to wear these during the flight to protect yourselves from my voice."

In his hands were ear plugs. One of his own creations, they were very effective at muffling sound. Although it would impair their senses, the alternative would be trying to survive a series of high decibel sounds. After all, Chris' superpowered screams are the safest bet to getting them to the school in time.

All of a sudden, Chris heard a massive thud in the distance, though it was possible it was too far for those without a hearing boost, "Did anyone else hear that..."

Turning towards the direction of the city, Chris saw a mass of crows flying away from the canopies and suddenly got a bad feeling again, That was definitely in the forest. Hopefully, it was just a withered tree...

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Kapowne Kapowne
Venchi1986 Venchi1986

fa72bec00b2d885181017095a2042e81-jpg.671082

Seiryo Teshigahara
As Seiryo followed behind Yua on their way back to class, he spoke.

"I wonder if anyone else made it here?"

As they entered the classroom, he saw Hiroka munching on some meat, "I guess we're not the first, after all."

With no idea what to say he continued, "We really should have done class introductions before all of this happened, either way," He spoke to Hiroka, "I'm Seiryo, nice to meet you."

Seiryo then waited for Yua to introduce herself, and hopefully she would be able to strike up a conversation.

Interacting:

SparrowVale SparrowVale
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Himiko Hiroka
Tags:
SparrowVale SparrowVale The Explorer The Explorer

8uDGSPF.png

The girl waves once more as the two other students return once more, though blinks a little when they seem to have approached her for a change. She was no real stranger to being ignored and the days earlier events had to lead her to think that trend would continue....until she could make such an act no longer possible at least, but that road had a way to go. Regardless though now was not the time to dwell, so her eyes close with what can be assumed to be a wide smile and returns the greeting of the student.

"Oh Hey! Wasn't sure how long Heavy-San was going to keep you with the bubbles" letting off a youthful chuckle once more with a wide wave of her hand "The others may be a while though, Really wanted to help them but they started running off in random directions when I was trying to tell them the quick way back...I hope they don't get lost since some of them seemed fun." tapping her mask lightly in thought "There was a bunch of fun scents from the forest though....but didn't want to risk getting back here late. I guess there going to have to play without me, like the weird tasting bear...." shrugging before just looking to the two once more "But you two didnt get lost on the way back to a least so thats great!....."

1584909425256.png

Upon entering the room, Yua was startled by the sudden scene of the girl feasting on a clump of meat. What kind of meat is that!? Yua shook off the internal concern and waved at the Hiroka girl, "Yua Kazuya, I hope the others won't be awhile, I do plan on sleeping and getting to know everyone." Yua spoke with a giggle, still mesmerized by the aggressive consuming the girl had done.

She had so many questions first starting with the obvious," Scents? What is your quirk?

Ending with the second most obvious and important, "What is that meat you're eating?"
PlusUltra PlusUltra The Explorer The Explorer

Himiko Hiroka
Tags:

8uDGSPF.png

She tilts her head before laughing to herself once more "Hmm I guess it could be related to my quirk? I've always had a good nose though....not everything is quirk related, but who knows?, Still, a lot of mines I need to figure out, most I have so far is it lets me eat stuff and use it in fun ways....or just give me an added boost. Then again I've always had that part so its normal, I thought a good meal was like that for everyone, but then there were some stranger things I tried eating.....others thought that was weird though." looking to the side with a duller look to her eyes for a split second before the cheer returns once more

"I mean sure i can figure it out more in any case while I'm here, as for the meat? I mean I think its bear" swallowing the last of it under her mask and chewing slightly with a look of thought "First time eating that though...kind of has a Takoyaki taste though...oh right im Hiroka by the way. Probably should have said that first....but guess i forgot sorry" sheepishly rubbing the back of her head for a moment with another laugh.

Seiryo Teshigahara
As Seiryo heard her reaction to Yua's question, he couldn't help but smile, "Well, if your quirk is related to eating things, you've got it made!"

"Seriously though,"
Seiryo continued, "Yua and I came back via her quirk in combination with mine, i'm interested in how you got here."

Seiryo couldn't help but be curious as he wondered what exactly Hiroka's Quirk was.

Last edited:
PlusUltra PlusUltra
SparrowVale SparrowVale
Kapowne Kapowne
The T.V. in the classroom had been left on, and the news blared to life with the signature trumpet chorus. A female Anchor with brown and white hair and reptilian skin started speaking.
1584965737933.png
"This just in. The #1 hero, Assembleo, has again foiled another plot by a villain to infiltrate and dissect Tokyo's infrastructure. The villain tried taking a hostage, but it seems that our beloved Assembleo managed to get him away without a scratch." She stopped, looking as though she was concentrating, then looked up. "More breaking news. It seems that there have been several hero killings in the area, all with their gloves taken. Everyone that wears gloves, please remove them immediately. If you have to wear them for medical or other necessary reasons, please stay at home and only go out when absolutely necessary. This is Jade Fukishima. Stay safe, Tokyo."

The news went to commercial, then the regular T.V. program came back on.

Last edited:
Lily
Lily nodded at the boy who said to turn the sphere into a cage “too easy.” She promised as she turned back to the sphere, she focused as she branches reshaped into a cube with an opening. This time she made sure to keep some smaller branches on the outside as well. She grabbed some earplugs and then climbed inside and beckoned the others to join. Chris asked if anyone heard the noise in the woods but Lily hadn’t heard it through her earplugs.
“I didn’t hear anything...but I have earplugs in now, whatever the noise was we shouldn’t have to worry about it from the air.” She reassured everyone as they entered the cube. Once they entered she closed the entrance and opened a new one at the bottom of the cube for Chris to use his quirk through. Finally she the branches twisted off from the tree. “I can’t reshape this since it’s no longer attached to the living tree, we’ll have to break our way out or go through the exit once we land.”
Webs Elk Webs Elk
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
Kapowne Kapowne

Seiryo Teshigahara
Seiryo clenched his fists at the sound of the words he had heard. After staying silent for a few minutes, he thought to himself, "This world could use another symbol of peace, like All Might was."

He spoke, "I've decided. Yua. Hiroka. I'm going to become a Hero who can support others. I will find a new Symbol of Peace, and help whoever it is become the greatest hero."

Seiryo was serious, "To be honest, I've never thought about it until now, but I'll become the shadow that amplifies the light of the next Symbol of Peace."

After speaking, he went silent, waiting somewhat on a response from his classmates.

Interacting:

SparrowVale SparrowVale
PlusUltra PlusUltra

5198E066-69B0-4220-9CE8-0B16516ACBD5.jpeg

The bear managed to wrap its tentacles around Corvo’s leg, slowing down some of the momentum he had built up in his attack. It’s fast! It wasn’t strong enough to completely block his attack though. The sound of impact reverberated amongst the trees, but not nearly as much as before. The bear let out a massive roar, shaking its head before eyeing the prey it had caught with its tendrils. Shit! Corvo had to think fast. He powered up his other leg, transferring the aura he had accumulated in the blink of an eye. Corvo had gotten used to doing this by now. When he was much younger, this probably would have taken him a couple seconds. Boulder knew that I would run into a situation like this sooner or later.

”Go to hell!”

He was preparing to kick the tentacles before he suddenly felt the bear’s grip weaken. Corvo took this as an opportunity to escape. He pulled his trapped leg away from the tentacles, twisting in midair so that he could land on both feet. There was a loud crunch and the bear suddenly fell. The demon from before was standing behind it. So it is a student...

Kotonaru let out a triumphant roar before turning to acknowledge him. ”Didn’t need you help. But...thanks.” And just as quickly as she had killed the hybrid, Kotonaru was off. ”Yeah...” Corvo said after she had gone, eyeing the motionless bear. How were the other students going to hold up against creatures like this? He looked up in the direction of U.A., powering up his legs once more before following the other student/demon back to school.

Mugen_Genki.jpg

Genki darted around trees, skidded under fallen branches, bounded down steep slopes and hopped between boulders, but the colossal ape was still keeping pace. His uniform was absolutely destroyed. His shirt was torn from sliding in the dirt, his pants were shredded from the thick underbrush and his shoes were barely holding on to his feet, the rough ground combined with his speed doing a number on the soles. He didn't even have his jacket anymore -- it snagged on a branch at least 5 miles back from where he currently was, and slowed him down to where he was almost put within arms-reach of the ferocious macaque.

He was running past a large clearing with the massive monkey close at his heels, and at his 10 o'clock Genki spotted a familiar head of pink hair through the trees. "MR. JIGSAW!" Genki shouted as loud as he could. The detective's head turned swiftly in his direction as Genki lifted his arms and hooked onto a large branch sticking out at the edge of the treeline. He gripped with all his might as the branch bent forwards at almost a 90 degree angle. Then right as the branch reversed its direction Genki released his grip and fell to the ground hard onto his behind. But he managed to look up just in time to see the branch whip around into the monkey's face with a *thwack* as it entered the clearing, landing flat on its back a few yards in front of Genki, temporarily stunned.

Mr. Jigsaw stared at Genki in his utter mess of a uniform as he got up and quickly limped towards him. "
I could use a little help please!!" Right as Genki reached Mr. Jigsaw, the macaque slowly picked itself up. It rubbed its forehead just before letting out a horrid screech of anger, and began charging towards the disheveled student and the incomposed TA.

Interaction EMIYAman EMIYAman

Kurage would find himself in front of the 1A dorm room, having passed the exams a few minutes before the final bell was rung. He had been escorted off the field by a robot, having received mild injuries that would be easily walked off. There was a student that had tried to drown him with a water quirk, but he found out quickly that Kurage could survive in the deep water, and got paralyzed by a few tentacles that Kurage had grown out of his arms.

Mukaido Akihito A.K.A Mr.Jigsaw

Mukaido was distracted so he wasn't quite ready to hear the cry of one of his students in the forest. He had accidentally let his mind wonder as he watched the students, so he wasn't paying as much attention as he definitely should have in this situation. He was happy that a few had made it back so far, and was quite proud to know that Kazuya-san was able to make it back, and do it with the help of others. But now isn't the time for that! Mukaido heard the giant ape first before he actually saw it. Then it crashed through the trees, and his immediate impression of the situation didn't paint a pretty picture. However, he had no other choice but to act. Time to be a Hero.

"Run away kid I'll deal with this!"

9sxwQqwXnSfLvmPdvV22pfyvx7r.jpgMr.Jigsaw braced himself taking on an offensive stance, it seemed the ape had recuperated and was bounding towards them at breakneck speeds. He had little time. Fat lot of good a punch will do to a massive ape. Well, a detective can't always avoid a physical confrontation! Mr.Jigsaw surged forward intending to meet the ape head on, or at least it seemed like it. The ape roared in challenge and moved to intercept him. Mr.Jigsaw stretched his arm beyond what was possible, and with a pop it detached then separated into multiple segments. His arm dissipated, and with it Mr.Jigsaw suddenly stopped while holding out the limb where his arm would normally have been. The ape none the wiser continued its descent, its mad gaze showing nothing but violence. As it came closer and closer until it was almost upon him Mr.Jigsaw suddenly smirked. Then pulled with all his might, and reestablished the connection. He had teleported his arm to a large tree branch just ahead of himself then when the ape had made its way over he was launched up at an angle towards the apes head at a high speed. Vertigo came with the fast movement, and his scarf billowed around him. He brought his foot down just as he was passing over the apes head delivering a harsh axe kick.
EL1h8ovWsAEc1ZD.jpg
He dropped down to the ground, and rolled not as steady as he would have liked. The ape was disorientated, but far from dead. Maybe I should have asked for help instead. Mr.Jigsaw decided to change strategies, if he wasn't going to be able to take it out in one hit he may as well wear it down. He separated his other arm before that on also dissipated, then he unleashed a flurry of punches by teleporting his fists all around the ape causing it to shake and flail at the floating appendages. He could feel every impact his fists made on the ape, and he knew it was tough. The shock of every hit reverberated through his arm tiring him out a bit more each time. I can't keep this up forever; in a war of attrition it would win. I need to settle this quickly, somehow.

Interaction: J. Africa J. Africa - Genki
(Thats all I will write for now sorry for the wait but I still don't quite know how to handle fight scenes. I will eventually add on to it, just not now so there is opportunity for you or someone else to come in and save the day)

Kurage
0b4f69b21dec48877274dcb989aee14f (1).jpg
he would be in the dorms thinking of his big brother Victor (who is my villain oc) about how and why is he doing this. And sitting on the couch on his laptop looking at jellyfish facts. also fun fact jellyfish just float not swim.

Mugen_Genki.jpg

"Run away kid I'll deal with this!"
Genki saw Mr. Jigsaw leap into action -- literally -- and took the opportunity to collect himself and his thoughts as he distracted the ape. He took deep, heavy breaths as he found a spot close by to hide in the tall grass. Genki thought for a moment about when he was first face to face with the beast; this macaque had a quirk of some kind that had to do with bone growth. He knew that much from when it bared its disgusting, growing tusks at him. It would also explain why the thing was so large. Normally japanese snow monkeys were a third this size. But this thing was a brute.

Genki was fixated on the sword buried in the back of the ape's neck as Mr. Jigsaw materialized his punches around the macaque. Its bones must be extra dense too, otherwise that sword would have done much more damage than it apparently did. If the ape wasn't going to back down from kicks and punches, they'd need to take it down it by targeting the areas of its body that weren't protected by its skeleton. They needed... "...the sword," Genki realized aloud. "God damn it."

Mr. Jigsaw continued to pummel the ape, keeping it in one place, but Genki could tell that his fists were starting to move slower. He only had so much left, and the beast just kept taking the hits, trying to swat away Jigsaw's hands like insects as they flew at it from all directions. This was the one shot he had. Genki knew if he waited too long, him and Jigsaw would be too exhausted to fight off the ape. He took the broken goggles off his head and held them in his hands, thinking of the fond memory he had when his grandfather first gave them to him. The sureness he had in his voice when he said Genki was going to do great things some day. Genki gathered his strength, fighting the pain in his head, lungs, and legs. His plan was loosely forming in his head as he put the goggles back on.

"
Mr 'Saw! Keep it distracted! I got an idea!" Mr. Jigsaw nodded, a drop of sweat falling from his brow. The ape tried to face towards Genki but Jigsaw redoubled his efforts and recaptured the beast's attention. Genki crouched into a starting position and took off at a full sprint straight at the monster. He was moving as fast as a car on the highway when he leapt as high as he could off a dead stump, and careened through the air with his arm stretched down towards through the macaque's injured neck. In one swift motion he grabbed the hilt of the sword and yanked it free just from his sheer momentum, but lost his grip before landing. The ape screamed in pain as the wound in its neck was reopened.

Genki tucked and rolled out of the jump into a crouched position, the sword bouncing twice before sticking itself into the ground a few feet away. Jigsaw's fists no longer distracted the giant ape. The monster's full attention was on Genki. It turned towards him and shouted a thundering battlecry, then bounded straight at him through the grass, its eyes bloodshot with pain and rage. Genki answered the cry with his own, then quickly plucked the sword out of the ground and ran at the beast with the sword held straight forward. He held the handle in one hand and put his other palm against the back of the handle, ensuring all his force was behind the sword. Neither him nor the ape backed down, and they quickly closed the distance between each other, meeting in an unceremonious crash. The sword found it's mark, right in the center of the ape's belly.

Jigsaw would see the tip of the sword exit the macaque's lower back just before the ape tumbled forward on top of Genki. Through the tall grass he couldn't tell who was the victor, and quickly rushed over when he appeared to see no movement. Jigsaw pushed the incapacitated ape onto it's back, which was still breathing shallow, labored breaths. Underneath he found Genki, barely conscious after sustaining the massive blow, comparable to being charged by a line-backer in American football without any pads or protection. Genki's right forearm was clearly broken, as well as a few ribs, but he looked up at Jigsaw, and gave him a thumbs up with his left hand, a pained half-smile on his face.

Interaction EMIYAman EMIYAman

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

While he didn't notice it Jack wasn't the only one who felt like they weren't really contributing anything to the group, though in between the plants, Chris launching them and Desmond handling the weight he was sure just about everything was covered even more so when Chris handed out earplugs. Just as he was put his in the crows started flying, it was true that they likely had nothing to worry about but he still wanted to check it out just in case. "Maybe, but with at least several students in the woods I say we check it out anyway, assuming you and Desmond can handle launching and landing twice. After the flower girl got in he was about to suggest making "seatbelts" or some other kind of brace but it seemed it was to late to modify the contraption any further. Not having any other ideas he put the plugs in and prepared himself for liftoff

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
@LizardHero2020
EMIYAman EMIYAman
@FactionParadox
@ItalianPrince
J. Africa J. Africa
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha

Last edited:
Himiko Hiroka
Tags:

8uDGSPF.png

Hikari seems to be about to respond with her method of return when she is suddenly interrupted by the newscast blaring over the speaks "Oh well i....wait we have a TV?" finally seeming to notice the device. A quick story about a hero killer and hero actions, she never did like gloves over her hands so that was not much of a worry but more importantly, it was a worry for others. Looking back to Seiryo she listens closely as she talks about symbols and her eyes shift as she gives it some thought before responding.

"I mean...The symbol of peace always seemed too....temporary to me. The moment All-Might retired I remember everything got worse and there were far more troubles that came in like a vacuum. Having that sort of single thing seems to be likely to cause problems, the same thing happened before All Might I recall reading....." she gives a short pause and closes her eyes "I...decided a while ago when i met someone, after seeing a few things...that that would never be a path I could really follow, I committed myself to find a way to do something different, like....a symbol of hope you know? Hope gets everyone to want to be better because they think it can be, instead of relying on that one thing, be the thing that inspires others to rely on themselves and others in general....." she scratches her head once more as her mouth shifts "Might not be saying it best, but its how I feel" looking back up and around to the others.

"Symbol of Hope, That anyone can be and do anything, That its all going to work out.....that sort of thing cant simply be gotten rid of by beating it in a fight. Besides...I was always a fan of finding my own way instead of someone elses you know?" chuckling a little once more to herself.

Kurage Buki-ya
0b4f69b21dec48877274dcb989aee14f (1).jpg
after hearing the news he was feeling down because the hero killer was his brother. He thought why would he?, Why is he?. hed be in the woods under a tree watching jellyfish sting people on his laptop.

BobbyJoe BobbyJoe

JImmy stood by the group that was preparing the cage. He had mentioned to Lily Lilliana2 Lilliana2 that he had telekenesis which could push obstacles or animals away from the ball as they flew. His purple hair fluttered slightly in the wind as he adjusted his shirt nervously. He wasn't usually the type to approach others like this, but he needed a ride.

1585078400967.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back