• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! (Always Open) Villain/Hero Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
48BCBC55-0820-4EAD-BE3A-743C8B4A4C60.png

That is the same logic as the hero killer ‘Stain’ was it not?”, Razor asks. His brother made sure he knew who the man was. “I grew up in a family of villains. My older brother was also a hero killer who had stains Ideals and I guess they rubbed off on me. Just not in the way he had hoped for...”, Razor continues walking, “Being a hero pays a lot, and where Im happy to help, the money always leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I try my best to give what I don't need to charities. Most of my funds come from my second job as a chef. ” He continues to walk along, almost making it to the police station, “By your definition I should qualify as a true hero. Though you still tried to kill me in the beginning. Thats the flaw with hero killers like stain. They dont get to know the heroes first to see if they even meet their own ideals before they try to kill them. We aren’t all made from the same cookie cutter. We have our own hopes and dreams.

To be honest, most heroes actually dont care about their paycheck nearly as much as they used to because of Stain. young minds see heroism and think of All-might, the old symbol of peace they dont think of the money until they get older usually, they just know they wanna help people while being just as cool as he was.

View attachment 697209

That is the same logic as the hero killer ‘Stain’ was it not?”, Razor asks. His brother made sure he knew who the man was. “I grew up in a family of villains. My older brother was also a hero killer who had stains Ideals and I guess they rubbed off on me. Just not in the way he had hoped for...”, Razor continues walking, “Being a hero pays a lot, and where Im happy to help, the money always leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I try my best to give what I don't need to charities. Most of my funds come from my second job as a chef. ” He continues to walk along, almost making it to the police station, “By your definition I should qualify as a true hero. Though you still tried to kill me in the beginning. Thats the flaw with hero killers like stain. They dont get to know the heroes first to see if they even meet their own ideals before they try to kill them. We aren’t all made from the same cookie cutter. We have our own hopes and dreams.

To be honest, most heroes actually dont care about their paycheck nearly as much as they used to because of Stain. young minds see heroism and think of All-might, the old symbol of peace they dont think of the money until they get older usually, they just know they wanna help people while being just as cool as he was.
"I killed my family and left"he said

AE1B0CA4-ACE5-4B54-8341-9F9E784B5F49.png

Razor stopped talking to the man as he didnt think he was going to get through to him, “of course you did. Im almost surprised I didn't”, Razor went inside with the man still dangling, “found the hero killer. Keep a close eye on him as he change him bars into jello and escape if he wanted to. You might want to put him into a straight jacket or something like that. Though i dont know what good it would do.

He leaves the building after all the paperwork has been completed. He realises he never learned the villains name. Oh well, he doubts he will see him again.

1585028374760.png

Now that's what Kono was talking about, 100000 yen would be enough for him to invest some much wanted upgrades into his car. Not as much as he would have hoped for a job of this caliber, but Senshi didn't seem like a guy who splurged much, based on the decorum of his headquarters. This was Kono's first job for him too, so they were both taking a risk. Just Kono's risk would be a lot more immediate... and nerve wracking.

But an invitation to lunch? That seemed to come out of nowhere. "I'd like to get to know my fellow companion, especially if we'll be working together. What do you say? It'll be on me, an apology for using my quirk on you." He said that he knew a good ramen joint, which was tempting. Ramen had a way of calming Kono's nerves better than any food from home, and if he was honest, he needed some guidance on how to prepare for capturing this hero. But he couldn't ask Senshi himself. He couldn't appear weak or else Senshi would take his offer right back. He was clearly more than capable of doing it himself. If Kono could trust the vision he saw, that meant Senshi had locked up and disposed of many a hero. Kono would have to call in more than a couple favors from his cousin now, and maybe promise some I-owe-you's as well. But if he managed to pull through and do this, and this was the first of many jobs to come, Kono wouldn't have to worry about paying Chen back, or anyone for that matter. Kono reached out and took Senshi's hand, shaking it firmly. "Tell you what Senshi, buy me lunch after I have Techtricity standing right here in this spot. I'll have earned it then. Then we can talk more business." Kono turned and walked back down the hallway, waiting for the door to buzz before pushing it open and leaving the warehouse.

He walked around the back behind row of dumpsters to his hidden car. That word stuck in Kono's head: "
companion..." He barely knew this man, yet he already saw Kono as an equal. Would that mean he'd be willing to teach him? Kono could fight well enough, but pro-heroes were pro-heroes for a reason. They knew how to win against the odds. This Senshi guy was smart however, and seemed to know how to stack those odds in his favor. He had a pro-hero kill-count; only real villains could say that. And Kono wanted some of that. He wanted to be fearless, command respect. Someone his father could be proud of, not just some street-racing gangster. He started his car and pulled out from behind the warehouse back onto the road, back towards home. Kono wanted to learn, but first he had to prove himself a worthy student.

ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101
(no worries, sorry my posts are always so long lol)

images

Not having a tv or anything Queen naturally didn't know about the report on her attack. If she did though she would be quite upset that the plan meant to better protect herself and her children only got them more attention and thus more potential trouble. Instead convinced that she took out the biggest threat she felt like celebrating with a feast. To that end she had decided to attack a small candy store along with her entire swarm, which would easily get them enough food for a long time. Feeling unusually bold she didn't bother with any kind of stealth or planning and just had her swarm march into town in broad day light. Since she was in a good mood she just ordered her followers to avoid and ignore any humans they came across, even as several dozen of them still got crushed.

74A0FE5E-7039-4C43-9C9F-6A8E9FC8183F.png

Once Razor leaves the police station he checks his phone for the time, “I ought to head to work soon. The food wont cook itself”, He levitates to his second job using his metal legs and arms as support lifting him up. He likes to use his metal disk, but this is not the time to look cool.

He thinks about it for a second, ‘I guess I could consider flying cool too.

He wonders how Victor is doing in jail.. or if he is still in jail. ‘Who knows... with his quirk, if they didn’t listen to me about being watchful over him, he could have already gotten out easily...

Victor said he wouldnt kill him before, but that didn’t mean he wouldnt go after others. This made Razor feel uneasy. Maybe he should go check on the police station to make sure everything was alright.

He turns around for a brief moment and checks out the station. And as he predicted, Victor was already gone, and there were five bodies left behind, “Damn it...” Razor felt regret for not staying a little longer to make sure he wouldnt escape so easily. He knew it wasnt his fault, but for some reason, Victor felt like his responsibility now. But he had no way to figure out where he’d gone

Now with regret in his heart, he levitated to his second job.

when he got there he met with an angry look from a manager, “you’re late again.

Yeah sorry, I had hero work to do, some guy tried to kill me today

you used that excuse last week

I use that every week, and it isn’t an excuse I’m a hero, remember? I can’t just not pay attention when someone commits a crime.

hero schmero. Your fired.

Razor was shocked, but he understood. He walked out the door and didn’t look back

I wish there was someone who understood the struggle of being a hero that needed a chef rather than just people who think dinner rush is all that matters...

Last edited:
Victor used some metal to make a glider and flew around the city. he was killing any person (Beside villains) in sight including heroes." Hahahaha!" he cackles while throwing lethal grenades at people.

hed be flying to his lair:
Image result for abandoned warehouse anime
to prepare his next plan. hed be making a tech suit made out of a titanium alloy that looks like this:
Image result for tech suit anime
Which can increase his quirk capabilities by 10% to make him more powerful than ever.

F34EF6A6-6328-4B39-8233-773367CAF42A.png

Razor hears explosions in the distance and goes to check it out as quickly as he can. He sees crators in the streets and injured bodies everywhere. He stands wide eyed wondering who would do something so distructive.

He remembers back to the bomb in the Spicy Ramen Shop., ‘it couldnt be that guy could it..?’, he thinks to himself

Razor pulls out his phone and dials the police, “send as many units to Rodger street as possible. There is a need for multiple ambulances. Probably eight to twelve. There are people counting on them to get here quickly. I believe There were bombs involved. Whoever is doing this is sick in the head.

He puts his phone away and follows the direction of the carnage going towards the buildings with craters in them

He discovers the glider that was madeand steps inside the building seeing victor in his new suit, “Hey! Were you the one bombing the buildings!?

Victor Buki-ya (Ultimate Form)
Image result for tech suit anime

"yes Razor i did but there is no way you will escape soon you will burn in HELL! HAHAHA!". he then fired a laser beam at Razor along with titanium alloy daggers . "how about that.

DFA94B96-4645-4FCC-8C67-C5E2646E70AE.png

Razor Recognized the voice, “you again, who even are you?”, The lazer reflects off of Razor’s arm and the daggars bounce off his metal layer, “could you not do that?”, he creates a metal leg behind the man and spartan kicks him in the back. He follows the kick with a punch in the face using a floating arm he creates.

Last edited:
(Razor is still a distance away from him. He created an extra leg and arm that are just kinda floating around victor)

hed jump all the way to Razor and fighting like Taskmaster and spider-man blocking all his punches and kicks (this suit is more powerful than Razor thinks btw)

104CCCB7-FD24-4D2B-9990-5B7B1EC3B6E8.png

Razor gets in close and gets uppercuted getting launched back, but not feeling the impact on his chin due to the metal layer. The punches and kicks were blocked, but that was just a test to the suits strength anyway. Razor turns his left arm (made of metal) into a sword and slices as the suit leaving a gash throught the titanium (his metal is pretty dense though. And sharp to boot), “I dont kill, but todays been a bad day for me. I hope you dont mind that i take it out on you!”, he punches him again and puts a brass knuckle shape on his glove, but with knives.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back