• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kotonaru Sekai

She walked in to see a strange girl with a dog mask, the white-haired girl who had tried to ambush the teacher from earlier, and the guy who amplified quirks and asked to be Vice President. Kotonaru was a bit embarrassed to walk in with a shredded skirt, ripped uniform and leggings, no shoes, and scratches that oozed black blood. Her quirk was deactivated and she sat down without a word. She had just heard the last of the TV news report and sighed in relief it wasn't her uncle that had assassinated Scar. She knew he might soon strike but she wasn't sure when and she didn't want to know. Kotonaru put her head down on the desk and looked out the window that wasn't that far from the back seat. That boy was a life saver, but just because he saved you doesn't mean you should trust him...

PlusUltra PlusUltra
The Explorer The Explorer
SparrowVale SparrowVale
Spideep Spideep

Last edited:
Kurage

He walked in and sat down still thinking about his brother Victor. He planed not to tell anyone about it. No one knew the killer is his older brother.

Seiryo Teshigahara

As Kotonaru walked in, Seiryo noticed her appearance, and wondered what had happened. After Hiroka spoke about a Symbol of Hope, Seiryo decided that would be way better of an idea, "Wouldn't it be better, then? If I strove to be the Symbol of Hope alongside the new Symbol of Peace?"

Seiryo spoke, Imagining what possibilities lay before him in his future.

Interacting:

PlusUltra PlusUltra
SparrowVale SparrowVale
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101

1585089283851.pngYua had sat down letting her mind take in her surroundings for the first time today, without any emotions or proving herself to be "something." She looked toward Seiryo as he spoke, it was nice seeing someone be in charge of this classroom or seeming to be so. She smirked leaning her head in hand, listening to Sieryo speaks. He does have a way with words, doesn't he? He will make the next hero proud, a worthy one anyway... For some reason, she could tell he was going to be a picky one when it came to his partner. Yua looked up at him smiling before turning her attention toward the tv, her nerves heightened once more. Yes, the hero may have delayed the villains but she knew anything, it was that this wasn't going to be the end. "Symbol of peace...sounds a bit dull, don't you think? It isn't just about peace, it's about justice, worth, peace, determination and will to live and see the people live. If anyone is in it only to be a symbol of peace, they are not worthy to be a hero." Yua looked over at Kotonaru, with curiosity in her eyes, "You have to have a "fighting heart" and something worth fighting for.." She drifted her words in silence as she leaned back in her chair, removing her eyes from the tv.

Himiko Hiroka
Tags:
SparrowVale SparrowVale The Explorer The Explorer ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha

8uDGSPF.png

"That's why I want to go for Hope, makes you fight harder and longer, makes you get up when knocked down, and helps others even when you're not actually there...that spark that won't go away. There are a lot of people that can fall into darker places when they don't have it...." looking to the window in thought once more, "I mean really I just want to be a hero to live freer than anyone else, guess that goes with crazier too...it just so happens helping others as well is something I want to do, and being a Hero lets me do that without any restrictions....that fighting heart? Thats just going ahead with that path, definitely something worth fighting for"

Desmond Marlow

1585104127918.jpeg

Desmond reached out to grab jack’s arm before he started to leave the group. “Wait. Jack was it? I think we should all stick together. Also, those noises are coming from the opposite direction that everyone went. So right now, we are the only ones in any danger. So I say we all get it, get launched, and get back within our time limit.” Desmond advised, letting him go. “Sorry, it’s just that I have to be inside this cage for our plan to work, and if I go, you’re stuck here. Besides, this isn’t a fighting test, it’s a speed test. Get back to school under five hours, and Unfortunately your quirk isn’t well suited for this. So let us try to help you. Yeah?”

Desmond had said his piece, and whether jack chose to accept it or not.... well, that was up to him. Desmond turned back to everyone getting in the cage and followed suit. Once inside he place a hand on the cage, reducing its weight to make it significantly lighter, at the same time reducing his own weight to almost zero. He was definitely the largest person here after all, and this would help Chris launch them all. Though his plan was really starting to make them nervous.. if he couldn’t increase the weight fast enough they might all get seriously hurt... or even die.

No.

He could do it. He had to do it. This was the only way for everyone to get back to school. Plus ultra right? No more sitting in the back of the class and slacking off. Maximum effort!

Interacting: Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Heavens man

1585103962489.jpeg

Ronu removed his sunglasses to reveal a raised eyebrow set rigidly over a pair of deep amber eyes, that despite his appearance, radiated intelligence. “Interestin pick there David. I’d be lyin if I said I didn’t admire her spunk though. She’s got da fire, dats fer sher. But I’ll haveta agree. If notta one getsa good nomination, I’ll put up dose two.” He said as he looked off towards the part of the bubble the two young students had left through, putting his shades back over his piercing eyes.

“Now, If ya don’t mind, imma head back to da forest. Got a classa students to keep from dyin. Mind lettin me outta here?” Ronu asked politely. One might have thought it was even meek, the way he asked. Though Incorrect, it wouldn’t be wrong to assume he was being overly polite... heavens man wasn’t weak mind you, but some quirks were just innately more powerful than others. David, or manipulator as he was more commonly known, had one such quirk, not to mention his other skills. Once upon a time Ronu might have been itching for a chance to go one on one with him. But deep down he knew that even as the no. 9 hero in the world. Manipulator was in a whole other league. Him and assembleo were monsters. Lunatics blessed with good hearts that amplified their quirks and skills to a degree most could barely understand. And for that, they had his upmost respect. So he waited patiently to be released.

Interacting: Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

Lauren Forsythe

Lauren’s face flushed and she looked away in embarrassment at Desmond's outburst. Had what she said really been that impressive, the cage was basically the plan from the get-go, all she had done was suggest some extra precautionary measures to ensure their safety. Activating her quirk to allow her to calm her thinking down once more Lauren walked forward towards the sphere as Lily began to alter its shape to match each person’s suggestions.

“If this really is the quirk aptitude test, it’s very in favour of those with physical quirks. Making us rely on teamwork just results in highlighting the limitations of our own abilities and does little to help us improve,” Lauren commented under her breath.

All she could do was wait for this cage to be produced and allow the others to transport her back, she was confident in her athletic ability, but if they were as far from the school as it sounded, she wouldn’t have a chance of making it back within the allotted time.
As Lauren was handed earplugs and prepared herself to enter the cage a murder of crows was disturbed some way down the mountain and Jack suggested to go and check out the disturbance in case any of the students needed assistance. For the first time, Lauren smiled.

“Finally, someone who is actually acting like a hero and looking out for the wellbeing of others. I knew you were a respectable person Jack. You’ve got to stop doubting yourself,” Lauren said kindly.

“If you want to go and check out the situation, I’d be happy to go with you. Logically thinking, if we have fewer people, Desmond will be able to make the sphere and those within completely weightless, which will make the trip much easier. He and Chris can transport a couple at a time and just come back for us. We have 5 hours, a weightless sphere being catapulted through the air by sonic waves should move fast enough to make multiple trips in that time,” Lauren concluded.

She wasn’t exactly sure what she’d be able to do out in the forest, she had neither the combat gear she’d requested for her costume, or her goggles so her fighting capability was heavily limited, but she had seen Jack fight and if she could just manoeuvre around him she’d be able to get by with his enhanced strength. She glanced at Desmond, although she found her suggestion sound, she wasn't sure his actual capability when it came to making things weightless, how many large objects could he use it on at a time?

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Kapowne Kapowne

Last edited:
Kapowne Kapowne

David nodded. "Thank you for listening, Runo. Go and do well." He released the Bubble from around the classroom, and watched as Runo disappeared, his presence replaced by a blade of grass that floated down to the seat he was once using. No doubt it was from directly outside the school, and from there he'd replace himself with another object 30 meters away again. David smiled. Runo/Heavens Man was a great guy. Stuck up, egotistical and overall rude to most, but he had a good heart, always wanting to help others less fortunate than himself. "You did good, Gewehr," he said to no-one as he sipped his tea and continued reading his book. He then teleported back to his office.

If one were viewing him from outside the classroom window, it would have looked as though he disintegrated and disappeared.

1585175846688.pngSabrina just listened to their plan, not chiming in. Becoming slightly distracted by the sounds of the forest she zoned out a bit till she noticed the ball had been formed from the tree's.
"Oh! That's so pretty." She exclaimed, clasping her hands together. There was bright, excited smile on her face as she looked over at it's creator, Lily. Thinking a bit she realized she had missed most of the plan but still wanted to help. Deciding last minute to chime in, she said, "Oh, if we need it I can also help with the breaking. I can use my metal body to act as an anchor if we need it."
She felt a bit silly chiming in a late but her innocent, happy-go-lucky demeanor remained as she entered the ball with the group.

Ryusei Hikari
Like a swarm of snakes, the woods suddenly began to bend and shift, their roots and ivies slithering about as if having developed a mind of their own.
And like a snake charmer, Lily held them enthralled, weaving them together into a small, intricate cage.
A truly impressive display of skill and power, one which Hikari watched in admiration, a wide grin of approval written on her face as she stopped up her ears.
"Fufu, Look at you, showing off, Lily-chan!" she commented to herself.
"...You've got the guts to pull off, 'Femme Fatale' after all!"

With her ears now plugged, Hikari made her way towards the now completed vessel, crawling through the thin gap of twisted roots that served as it's entrance.
However, before she could take the final step in, she dimly heard something that caused her to hesitate; Jack and Lauren were planning on going into the woods to check on any straggling students.
Without her.
Although, Lily had made her well-aware of why going into the woods might be a bad idea, the prospect of going in there, roughing up the biggest, baddest and most dangerous beasts she could find, saving a few of her classmates, and taking her rightful place as 'Queen of the Jungle' still held some sway in Hikari's mind, causing her to shake and tremble in place ecstatic anticipation.
No no, none of that!
She had a job to do!
Lily was counting on her!

Shaking away the nagging temptation, with an audible, slightly flustered sigh, Hikari hopped her way into the pod, and got right down to business; planting herself in it's center, with her knees tucked to her chin, and generating a light, warm wave of heat, giving the wooden cage a nice, toasty interior.

Interacting;
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Kapowne Kapowne
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

Almost immediately after he put his ear plugs Jack saw that Desmond seemed to be saying something which the girl that had been lying on the floor responded too. Curious as to what was being said and since they likely wouldn't take off without everyone inside the ball he took one plug out just as it seemed their conversation was over and one of the other two girls took a strange stance in the middle of the ball and started producing heat, no doubt using her Quirk. At the moment it seemed kinda unnecessary but high up in the air it would probably be a different story. Still he had other things on his mind and while making sure not to bump into her got closer to Desmond and his conversation partner. "Sorry but what were you two saying? I had my ear plugs in and would hate something important. "

PlusUltra PlusUltra
King Crimson King Crimson
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA
EMIYAman EMIYAman
FactionParadox FactionParadox
ItalianPrince ItalianPrince
J. Africa J. Africa
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha

1585256687905.png

Yua took Hiroka's words to heart, letting them ponder within it, "I just want to be a hero to live freer..." Is that what I want as well? Yua didn't speak letting the question haunt her mind for a moment. Before looking around at the four students that surround her, she smirked trying to start a conversation with them. "Who do you bet will come back first out the classmates still out there?" She said trailing her hair between her fingers, leaning back in her chair putting her feet on the desk. "I'm betting the Desmond, he seemed to like leading as much as he didn't want to lead. I bet right now he is trying to help everyone get back."

She crossed her arms rocking in her chair, "We'll just have to see what happens."

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
J. Africa J. Africa

Kotonaru Sekai

Kotonaru's attention diverted to the girl, she grinned, "All this talk about justice, peace, and worth. Now you're betting on whether people might lose their hopes and dreams? Perhaps even lose their lives? I mean there is a very low chance of that happening thanks to Heavens Man but how can we be so sure he'll make it in time for everyone? He put us in a forest with beasts, and creatures that can tear us apart." she paused showing claw marks. "We, and some other people, can make it through the forest with little to no problems. Others...not so much. The only way to be sure is if we watch...or help, after all isn't that what being a hero's about?" she concluded with a light chuckle.

SparrowVale SparrowVale
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Himiko Hiroka
Tags:
SparrowVale SparrowVale The Explorer The Explorer

8uDGSPF.png

Shrugging to Yua "As I said, I tried to bring them back with me...but they just didn't want to. They all seemed to be going random directions so unless they get turned around or group back together.....hmm I guess the flying group? they seemed to be going the long way but unless something got them in the air they should figure there way back after a bit with some bigger landmarks from up there......harder to but obstacles in the clouds right?" laughing a little more to herself as she cracks open one of the notebooks from before and making several new notes as she speaks.

"Heavy-San won't expel anyone, even if he did he would get us back right away...so really I think its some creative lesson" topping the pen against her mask a few times in thought as her head tilts and expression scrunches "I'm guessing.....working with other heroes...observation?...maybe tracking...though most seemed to just be going off luck or hunchs, which work too...hmm, maybe being aware of things you can and can't do?" turning her attention back to Kotonaru's later comment for a moment "I mean they want to be Heroes too, as much as I wanted to help...they need to be able to stand for themselves first right? sure you can have others support you and cheer you on but if you cant take that first step your really not going to be able to do well in the long run.....isn't trusting in them also something a hero should do?"

Last edited:
Mukaido Akihito A.K.A Mr.Jigsaw

tumblr_8781f92feaffd3c7cbea3239a7867b58_f854f7f1_640.jpgMukaido let go of the breath he didn't even know he was holding. Things had escalated quickly and Genki had pulled a maneuver he certainly hadn't expected. I knew the kid could move but, cmon! The kid had defeated the ape rather decisively; with the sword stuck in its neck no less! How did I not notice that? Mukaido puzzled for a second before realizing he had a potentially fatally wounded student on his hands. He scrambled over to the kid who seemed to at least be strong enough to lift one of his arms. He calmly assessed the damage, looking over and noting the fractured arm. The ulna, radius and humerus bones in his right arm seem to be the most damaged, and while I can only speculate it's possible his ribs are also damaged leading to the possibility of a punctured lung, or other organ if the break is dynamic. I'll have to get him to a doctor or healer to better assess the damage though. For now I'll call Heavens Man. Mukaido quickly pulled out his phone barely paying attention to the kids words or half-lidded eyes as they stared up at him. He had to get him to safety! Then he realized something, he never got Heavens Mans number! Everything had happened so quickly since he first walked into class that he never got to go through any of the official channels for things he might need in case of something EXACTLY like this happening!

"DAMMIT!"

Mukaido banged his fist into the ground clutching his phone in his other hand in a tight grip. He clenched his teeth and went to his knees seemingly at a loss on what to do, then an idea struck. Wait, this forest is close to the school and used for testing! Then that means they have to have this place under surveillance, especially now. So if I want to get their attention... Mukaido sprang up off the ground and started running around seaching for anything that could be a camera or something similar all the while screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Heavens Man, Manipulator we have an injured student! If you can hear me get here as soon as possible!"

Mukaido looked back to Genki amazed he was still conscious despite what he'd been through.

"Don't worry, I'll get you outta here and patched up! You did great kid so stay with this Detective a bit longer, ok?"

Interactions:
J. Africa J. Africa - Genki
Kapowne Kapowne - Heavens Man
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 - Manipulator

Lauren Forsythe

Lauren's beaming pride in Jacks good-nature rapidly diminished as he didn't react to her at all before he reached up and removed the earplugs he'd placed in when Lauren hadn't been looking. Lauren fixed him with a blank stare with enough intensity sure to make Hikari sweat.

"Nevermind," She said glumly, pushing past jack and into the wooden cage.

Hikari was certainly doing her work, despite being open the cage was making Lauren start to sweat. She removed her uniform blazer and began to tie it around some of the closely-knit branches, as well as her tie. She crossed the tie as best as she could around her chest and under her arms while using the arms of the blazer to secure her waist; given that there weren't any seatbelts inside the cage. Finishing her handiwork she crossed her arms and continued to stare accusingly at Jack as she popped her own set of earplugs in her ears and waited for the ride to get going.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Kapowne Kapowne King Crimson King Crimson Lilliana2 Lilliana2 Webs Elk Webs Elk ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

Heavens Man

1585406879313.jpeg

Ronu quickly maneuvered his back to the exact location where he had left Makaido, only to find that no one was there. He didn’t have to search long though, as he heard is voice calling out in the distance. Wasting to time, he switched his position to standing just behind Mr. Jigsaw. His imposing figure leaving a long and dark shadow over the smaller hero.

Ronu looked over the top of Jigsaws head to see Genki laying on the ground, still heavily wounded. He wasted no time in approaching the boy to assess his wounds.

“What happened here Jigsaw?” He asked as he quickly reactivated his quirk once more. Broken ribs, fractured Ulna and humerus. No vital organ damage, or internal bleeding. That was good. Heavens man used his quirk to reposition his bones back into place, it wasn’t a permanent fix, but it would keep any further damage from occurring during transport back to the school.

Ronu stood, elevating the boy behind him as he listened to jigsaws explanation of the situation. He didn’t like it, but the kid showed some good instincts. With some more training and better guidance, they would make a hero out of him yet.

“Manipulator, get this one back ta school! Please n thank ya!” Ronu called out into the woods, knowing the head teacher was listening, and would be capable of more easily and safely transporting the boy. Besides, he needed to stay close by in case other students were in trouble. He and Genki would have a private discussion later about his actions in this test.

d2ljtwr-91ed3d45-1b05-4651-a9d5-8f4cd07c2862.jpg
David was sitting in his office, having just finished his tea when he heard Mukaido call out. "Heavens Man, Manipulator we have an injured student! If you can hear me get here as soon as possible!"

The head teacher of the hero classes waited, turning another page in his book. His assistant, a female pro hero named Fitch rushed in, a headset covering her brown locks. "Manipulator Sir! We've got a-" she stopped when David looked at her very calmly and said, "I know."

_bnha_mha_oc__keiko_itachi___fitch___by_hornets_n_tribes_dd224an-fullview.png

(Belongs to: Hornets-N-Tribes - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt)
She stopped and stood up, fidgeting her fingers. "You...you already heard him, didn't you?"

David nodded again, calmly placing his bookmark in the leather bound text he was reading, closing it and setting it to the side.

"But, you're...not leaving?"

David looked at her one last time and smiled. "Wait for it." Suddenly, Fitch cringed when a very loud voice that only could have come from Heavens Man boomed in her ear. “Manipulator, get this one back ta school! Please n thank ya!”

David disappeared from his office, reappearing from a cloud of mist directly next to the fallen mutation of a gorilla. "Thanks, Runo. I've got it from here." He moved a hand toward the ape and it was encased in a Bubble, then moved toward the school. Then he stepped toward Genki, feeling his wounds. He saw the strain of the bone where it had been moved recently, and looked at Runo. "Thank you for stabilizing him."

He then looked at Mukaido. "Jigsaw. Don't sell yourself short. You could have moved him by separating your arms into four pieces and making a stretcher. Also, the fact that you can see everything means you can see someone's biology. The same thing Heavens Man did, you can do if you practice more."

With that, he waved a hand and Genki lifted off of the earth, his body in the same position, and lifted his student and himself into the air. They headed back to U.A., the Pro Hero taking great care to keep the student stable until they reached the medical ward.
Kapowne Kapowne J. Africa J. Africa EMIYAman EMIYAman

Christopher

(Mountain)

(Here we gooo!)

As Jack and Lauren talked about potentially checking out the forest, Chris' uneasiness began to swell. After all, at the distance it seemed to be, there should have been no way for him to hear what he had unless it was a threat. In other words, he didn't think it was a good idea to split off.

Fortunately, Desmond spoke first, saying that he didn't think it would be wise either, especially considering the time restraints they were under. Nevertheless, a nagging thought protruded Chris' thought process, What if someone's in trouble...

As everyone started to enter the ball, and Desmond seemed to be in position, Chris looked around at everyone. Glancing a Lily one more time before saying one last thing before starting, "So, cautionary measures, make sure you don't take off the earbuds as many of the notes and decibels I'll be reaching can be detrimental to an individual. In addition, I'd like to ask that you guys keep an eye out for anyone down below. It'll be easy enough to launch regardless of how many times we land and I'm afraid that I have a suspicious feeling about the forest, so we should help out whoever we can, right?"

As he said the last part, he made sure to turn to Lauren and Jack, trying to make it known that he was just as concerned as they were. Afterward, he continued, "As a safety precaution, I won't use too much energy to ensure that the cage stays under me and Desmond's control for the duration of our flight, so I'll estimate we'll reach the school in a longer period of time, but still with plenty to spare."

Looking around one last time, mostly to memorize every passenger, just in case, Chris closed his eyes, giving himself one last word of encouragement, As he got in position, he whispered to Hikari, lowering the volume of his voice and sending his waves directly to her, "Thank you for your willingness to go along with our plan. After all, judging from the displays of character you've shown, I'm convinced you would have preferred something more glamorous, but given the heights we'll be reaching, you're the one that makes this possible".

After giving Hikari a smile, Chris turned to face the floor. Despite the pattern, he still had a perfect view of the ground underneath. Taking a deep breath, Chris let out a loud five-note cluster chord scream, the cage rocketing into the air. He then leaned to angle the sound, while also alternating the notes, causing the sound waves to interact in ways that provided an extra boost, propelling the cage forward as well. (Author's note: the earplugs only help nullify the extremity of the sounds, but everyone would no doubt hear everything Chris was doing with his voice).

As the cage started it's descent again, Chris prepared for the rebound by sending short burst waves to slow the cage enough for it to speed back up with a more powerful scream, Three ... Two ... One ...

*SCREAM*

The cage came back into the air, taking a second to glance behind them, Chris was happy by the progress they made, despite it being very minute at this point, simply because it meant their plan was working.

The next time the ball came down, Chris grimaced when he saw a small boulder beneath them, after all, it was in the way of their optimal path. Fortunately, he saw it fly to the side, no doubt thanks to Jimmy. Chris continued with his methods, screaming and shooting waves that kept the group moving.

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Kapowne Kapowne
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe

fa72bec00b2d885181017095a2042e81-jpg.671082

Jimmy

"Why are we here Chris" hed ask worried. he then put his hood on thinking he was gonna die. but you know he always thinks he is gonna die.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

Jack had no idea why the girl seemed upset that he missed what she was saying but figured it wasn't too important especially since Chris warned them that he was about to launch. Rather than going back to his previous spot he picked a new spot next to the girl who had made the ball and put his earplugs in. Just in time as Chris screamed loudly. Jack couldn't help but wonder what it would be like without the ear protection and briefly shuddered. Despite trusting his classmates he involuntary gulped the first time they were coming down before they were slowed down and quickly launched again. Since he didn't want to leave any students that might be in danger alone he kept looking down but already knew he wasn't going to enjoy the trip if it was going to be like that the entire time.

The second landing turned out to be even worse thanks to to the boulder even if it got removed in time somehow. Even with the heat provided by the girl in the middle he could tell he was getting goosebumps and if it weren't for the possible distraction it might create he would scream every time they were descending. "Great time to learn I have either a fear of heights or a fear of falling."

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
J. Africa J. Africa

images.jpeg

Genki's heard commotion around him after Mr. Jigsaw pushed the ape onto the ground. His head was spinning and his vision was too unfocused to see exactly what was happening. He felt the sun back on his face for a moment as Jigsaw called out for Heavens Man and Manipulator. The shadow returned and Genki heard Mr. Jigsaw tell him that he was gonna get him patched up, to which Genki gave a slight nod.

He kept his eyes closed; opening them to the sunny sky would be too much sensory overload on his aching head. The parts of his body that weren't injured were numb from the exhaustion and the adrenaline receding from his system, so all his focus was on his broken ribs and his right arm. He took shallow breaths, trying to minimize the sharp, shooting pains in his chest. "Funny," he thought, "I started by trying to help a few injured students, now I'm the one crippled for being too impatient to help. Some hero I am..."

Genki was distracted from his thoughts and his pain for a moment as he felt his ears pop. When the sensation subsided he could hear Heavens Man's voice along with Mr. Jigsaw's. Genki then felt his body start to hover in the air as Mr. Jigsaw finished his summary of the encounter. He felt a much bigger shadow loom over him before he felt 2 *cricks* inside his chest and a *snap* in his broken arm. His eyes shot open and he let out a whimper that quickly turned into a raspy growl. The pain was still there, but the sharpness had dulled a great deal. Heavens Man's voice boomed and echoed out into the trees, "Manipulator, get this one back ta school! Please n thank ya!"

Almost immediately Genki heard a ffsshhh and he could somewhat make out the headmaster, appearing out of thin air for the second time today. Manipulator thanked Heaven's Man and took Genki in his more comfortable, measured grasp using his quirk. Genki tried to speak up when Manipulator addressed Mr. Jigsaw. "
Hey, if he wasn't here I'd be dead, give him some more credit..." he whispered. Without anyone seeming to hear him, Genki was then brought high into the air with Manipulator levitating both him and himself, then quickly but softly towards UA.

~~~~~~

Genki woke later in the nurse's office, not knowing when exactly he'd passed out on the way back. Feeling tightness around his chest he looked down and saw the bandages criss-crossing his body, as well as the fresh cast on his arm. He heard voices in the hall outside his door, but he didn't want to move his body from the hospital bed. Then the thought hit him. "
Oh no... am I gonna be expelled? I can't have passed Heavens Guy's test, I was a wreck. They even had to bring me back to school personally. Oh hell..." His head dropped back into his pillow in frustration. Whatever rest he'd gotten was the last he'd get before someone told him what was gonna happen to him.

Interaction open
Kapowne Kapowne

SparrowVale SparrowVale
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

Allanon had just removed his Kagune from a wild boar that could turn invisible. Thankfully, he could smell the thing, and was able to take it down. After he took a step back, he placed a hand on the animal and apologized for killing it. Afterwards, he headed back to the school, trying to get back in the time period set forth by Heavens Man.

Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe
Kapowne Kapowne (DM)
J. Africa J. Africa (DM)

As the ball of wood flew through the air, all that shouting got the attention of more than one critter in the forest below. Once such creature, a snake of vast proportions, heard and smelled the crew long before they shot over its nest. As it slithered along the forest floor, matching every move of the wooden ball of death, it wondered how such a tasty snack of helpless humans had stumbled into its territory.
1585587748282.png

Once the ball had lowered back down to the earth from the inevitable effect of gravity, it struck. The entire ball, students and all, was swallowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back