• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
A1155A03-B195-41FE-9C2F-389D4A134B7B.jpeg

The auditorium was gigantic. Corvo had never seen anything like it. My middle school could never afford something like this, he thought. Standing righteously in the middle of U.A.’s great hall was none other than Pro Hero, Heavens Man himself. Corvo looked judgmentally at the hero’s attire. Doesn’t he get cold? Corvo himself was wearing a green, rolled up, long sleeve t-shirt, with a pair of jeans and white sneakers.

Soon enough, after all the participants had gathered, Heavens Man began to speak. His voice echoed across the auditorium, reaching the ears of those even in the farthest corners. Once he had finished giving a speech and instructions, Corvo headed towards the monitors in the back, looking through the list of names to find where he would be residing from now on.

— — — — — — — —

Corvo entered the common area, having had the chance to admire the building from outside already. Inside, he found a group of interesting characters. They appeared to be introducing themselves. Corvo had no interest in this. He gave the room, and its inhabitants, a brief glance before heading towards his dormitory. The aura-wielding student had always been extremely detached. The only connection he had was Boulder—the man who’d convinced him of applying to U.A. in the first place.

On his way to the dorm, Corvo found another participant lying in wait. He was a tall, blonde male, with a white button up shirt and brown slacks. He was leaning against a wall with his hands over his head. Corvo said nothing to him as he passed. It was only when he had reached the door to his room that the guy spoke. “That was quite the exam, huh?” His voice sounded as relaxed as his posture. “Never thought I’d actually make it with my quirk.” The boy raised his hand and watch began to hover in between him and Corvo.

“Telekinesis?” Corvo presumed.

“Bingo,” said the boy. “I’m Jay, by the way. Jay Rivers.”

“Corvo,” he said gruffly. “Corvo Damiano.”

“Corvo? You’ve got an interesting name there,” Jay lowered the watch he had been carrying/levitating, bringing it back down onto his hand. “You don’t seem like the type to make friends, but I’m sure I’ll be seeing you around,” he uttered.

Corvo stared at the boy for a little while longer, scrutinizing him before giving an unenthusiastic, “Yeah,” and heading into his room.

Last edited:
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
King Crimson King Crimson

Lily would awake in the infirmary, having passed out from all the plants she had to use just to escape the Faux Villains and kill two. She had cuts, burns and bruises all over, due to a young boy with a napalm quirk attacking her, trying to get a kill she had her eyes set on.

"Doctor, she's coming around," a mufflesld voice said. As Lily came to, she would start to hear other voices, however her vision was blocked. "Take it easy dearie," the elderly female doctor said. "Your eyes were nearly burned from their sockets. My quirk has healed them significantly, but they still have to heal naturally. You'll have to keep them covered for a day, sweetie. Can you use your quirk to see without your eyes?"

"Doc," a nurse said, "there's an applicant with a metabolic quirk that may help her speed up her healing." She looked at her notebook. "Hikari Ryusei."

The doctor nodded. "Call her in."

"Hai!" And with that, she departed to the loudspeaker system to call Hikari.

Last edited:
Desmond Marlow

Desmond watched as the room began to quickly crowd with other dorm students. He was surprised how quickly his chance to introduce himself came and went as other, more boisterous students came into the fray, so he decided to watch and listen. Kurt seemed to content to do hay as well.

Desmond was quickly surprised by the particular ordeals that the other students had to go through, considering his was so different.

“That really sucks you guys. I took out my robots during the first round, so I actually got to have help and help other students to take out robots. I wonder if I’d have had as much success if I’d had to face other students.... so you guys should feel really good about how you did! Oh, and I’m Desmond. Desmond Marlow. Nice to meet you all.” He said with a bright smile, though he was trying hard to fight the urge to head off to his room and sleep. He felt exhausted and couldn’t imagine how he looked, Kurt was probably exaggerating, but Desmond didn’t really know enough about him to decide if he was or not. He figured it’d be best to talk to his fellow classmates a bit more before heading back to sleep. The old him wouldn’t have spared a moment to do anything other than sleep and laze around, and if he was going to change himself, this was he way to do it.
“So... did you guys see how bizarre Heavens man was, That guy sure likes to yell huh? Hope I’m not in his class.... what a pain that would be, yeah?” Desmond chuckled, feeling a bit unnatural to be talking right now, so against his character.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

Last edited by a moderator:
2A8D7FDB-60FA-4F6C-B4F4-EBF73A15C084.jpeg
Lily
What happened? Lily thought as she woke up Why can’t I see anything?! She was about to jump up when a calm friendly voice told her to take it easy. Her eyes had been burned, the healing ability explained a lot because her eyes surprisingly only stung a little bit. She turned towards the voice that was asking her questions “I don’t think I can use my quirk to see.” She admitted she heard them mention bringing someone else in to help heal her but she couldn’t pick out the name.

Her memories started coming back while she waited she remembered she had gotten nervous and frozen up when she saw the first robots, so all she could do was run. After she saw another contestant being cornered she acted on instinct and gained the confidence to use her quirk. She had to save the other student so she wrapped two robots up in some oak trees using some seeds she had in her pocket and that was when a student with the napalm attacked her. I didn’t even try to block the attack! I blew my chance to get into U.A.! Tears rolled down her cheeks and soaked her blindfold, stinging her eyes. She covered face with her arm and quietly sobbed, it didn’t matter if she got her sight back if she wasn’t going to be getting in to U.A.

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
The doctor was checking her over when she heard the light sobbing. She started making conversation to get the student's thoughts off of whatever ailed her. She honestly thought she was crying because she couldn't see. "It's alright dearie. I saw what you did out there. That's pretty heroic if I ever saw it. By the way, your dorm-mates will be lucky to have someone like you by their side." She finished up and left after letting her know that she should be healed up in no time. Oh! Headmaster! I...Manipulator. Good to see you! I..." David whispered something to her and she nodded, looking back at the crying student. "I see," she said quietly. "I understand." She then departed.

German.jpg

Dreyden sat down in the chair next to the blinded girl, and David stood at the door. "Young lady," he began, "you dizplayed zhome imprezziwe zkill out zere." David nodded in agreement. The German sighed and crossed his right leg over his left before continuing. "I zee quite a bit of potentzal in you. I vanted to personally come and check on zou, to zee the hero that zaved not von, but two ztudents from deasz by ozser's handz. I zink zat dezserwez a revard. Don't you, Manipulator?"

1580487660219.png
"I do, Headmaster."

Gewher nodded. "Zhen it iz final. Velcome to U.A., young lady." With that, the two pro heroes departed.

Last edited:
0E48D0D2-022A-468C-8A09-DB094162B96A.jpeg
Lily
Interactions: Open

The nurse had been in the middle of trying to comfort Lily when two people walked in. She couldn’t see them but she could hear the shuffling of feet. They must be here to tell me I failed. She took a deep breath and tried to stop her tears as one of them began speaking. His German accent was easily recognizable as the pro hero and headmaster Dreyden. He saw potential in her, she was in so much shock at this revelation she couldn’t speak. He then addressed David the Manipulator another pro hero and they agreed that she was accepted into the program. Tears began rolling again but they were happy this time she couldn’t wipe the smile off her face.

“Thank you sir.” She managed to say before they left the room. Lily squealed with happiness after they left the room and did some quick air punches or maybe a really bad victory dance, she wasn’t entirely sure. “I got in!!” She yelled before putting her hands on her cheeks. The seeds that were still in her pocket bounced around as if celebrating with her, a few of them even sprouted tiny saplings. Calm down, the nurse doesn’t need to walk back into her office to find a forest. Lily wiped the tears that remained off her cheeks finally regaining her composure.

Her hair was now covered in flowers, some blue ones had popped up when she woke up in the nurses office but her hair had erupted in tiny orange and yellow flowers when she received the news that she was in fact going to U.A. She ran her fingers through her hair and plucked out fistfuls of flowers and dropped them on the floor next to her cot. Normally she’d hide all of her flowers but she gave up after the first few strokes leaving her hair covered in them. I can’t believe it! I’m going to be a student of U.A. and then I’m going to be a pro hero!

Ryusei Hikari
"Haah~ What a day!" Hikari exclaimed, finally reaching the door to her new, personal living quarters.
Upon arriving at the entrance exam, a swarm of nurses took her in to treat the gruesome discoloration and swelling that had begun forming in her elbow and shoulder.
She was separated from the purple-haired girl then, a sea of doctors and nurses sweeping her away to further treat the electric burns and broken ribs she had suffered.
After that, she received a revitalizing speech from a hero who she'd seen many times before; the shining hero of the streets who talked tough and fought tougher; the one and only Heaven Man.
The prospect of having a real badass like him as a teacher had her nearly melting through her seat in anticipation.

Now finally managing to find her name and matching dorm number that had been posted on the massive registry, Hikari grabbed the door handle and swung the door wide.
To her surprise, the room that greeted her was far more luxurious than anything she'd ever experienced; there was an actual bed, instead of a simple mat on the ground, a wide, arched window that overlooked the school courtyard, there was even an adjacent bathroom, all for herself!
There was also something else she hadn't expected, the shadowy figure of another person, crouched over bed, adjusting it's covers with practiced precision.
When it turned around, and greeted her with a familiar pair of beady, red eyes, her heart nearly dropped to her feet.
"Greetings, Master." the machine spoke, it's voice synthetic, feminine, and carrying a distinctly calm, measured poise, that slightly settled Hikari's racing pulse.
"I am Mechanized Assistance and Information Droid Unit-A316. You're room is prepared, and ready for use. Do you have any further requests?"

"Mechanized Assistance and Information Droid, huh? I guess you're not like those robots from the test," Hikari curiously inquired, shifting around to inspect the machine from various different angles.
"You even come with a cute, little maid uniform!"
"Correct," the machine cordially responds.
"Master Gewehr crafted us with comfort and hospitality in mind. Our appearance, voice modulation and uniform all serve to make us more familiar to staff, faculty, and students."

Paying little attention to the robot's explanation, Hikari crouched down on one knee, mumbling out a distracted, "Uh-huh, right, right...
With a mischievous gleam in her eye, her hand grabs hold of the hem of the robotic maid's frilly skirt, her head leaning in to investigate the robot from an entirely new angle.
"So did he also give you guys pan-ack!"
Before she could look any farther, a harsh, iron grip seized her wrist, forcefully pulling her away from the robot's secrets, and lifting her back onto her feet.
Certainly not at all comforting.
"Do you have any further requests?" The robot repeats, this time managing to sound a little less patient.
"A bath would be nice," Hikari pouts in defeat, massaging her slightly sore hand.
Looks like she wouldn't be finding that out...today.
"Very well, master." The robot responds, back in it's usual, polite form, before bowing respectfully, and scuttling away into the adjacent washroom.

After soothing her aching muscles in a nice, relaxing, scalding hot bath, Hikari emerged from her bathroom to find her robotic maid gone, along with the muddied, oil and grass-stained training gear she'd arrived in. In their place, neatly folded on her bed, were a familiar pair of garments, likely taken from the small bag of luggage she'd brought along with her; a rather conservative skirt, pleated and hanging down to her ankles, and a simple, beige top.
Forgoing a hair-tie, she let her long, brown hair cascade freely down past her shoulders, hanging well past her lower back.
After taking a look in the mirror, and finding herself dissatisfied with the unsightly bandages still wrapped around her bruised shoulder and elbow, she donned a small, burgundy jacket, hiding them well away from sight.
"Alright!" She announced to no one in particular, finally satisfied with her appearance.
"Let's get some food!"
---
Bursting into the dorm commons, Hikari took a quick glance at her future classmates scattered around the room, before a loud rumbling within her stomach sent her rushing towards the kitchen to glut her hunger with whatever delicious morsels she could find prepared.
Reemerging with a plate piled high with food, she eagerly took to replacing the calories she'd burned up using her quirk, half-listening to the conversations surrounding her.
When the topic of the physical exams came up, Hikari smirked, swallowing her mouthful of food,
"I could have beaten those robots in my sleep!" She abruptly boasts, puffing out her chest.
"Heaven man was right, we should have fought something way tougher to prove ourselves!"
Looking towards the group of gathered students, Hikari points a thumb at herself, in introduction, stating, "And as for names, you can call me Ryusei Hikari, or Ryusei-san."
"You can also call me: "Akira","Hikari-chan", "The Ultimate Hero","The Dynamite Girl", or as I was known throughout Secondary School..."

For dramatic effect, she leaps on top of her chair, putting one foot on her table as she struck a fearsome pose, with pride, declaring, "...The 'Four-headed' Monster."
Pausing for even more dramatic effect, images of powerful multi-headed kaiju running through her mind, the overhead lights gleaming off of her prominent scalp like a golden crown gave the crowd a hint as to what the "Four Heads" was actually in reference to.
The sudden sound of her name announced over the school intercom pulls her from her reverie, nearly knocking her off of her chair.

"Oh?" she exclaims, face lit up with surprise, which she quickly recovers from.
"Must be a reward for my performance on the test!" she states confidently as she hops down, landing gracefully on two feet
Rushing for the exit, Hikari hurriedly says, "Well, it was nice meeting you all, farewell for now!" before closing the door shut behind her, only for it to open again a second later.
"Oh, and uh..." she stammers sheepishly, peeking her head back in,
"If you're making tea, could I please have some when I get back?"
---
"I have arrived!" Hikari loudly announced as she burst through, cheerful, and painfully oblivious to what was truly going on on the other side of the door.
"So~What kind of prize did you guys have in store for my stellar performance on the test? A trophy? A seat in the best class? Or maybe you're letting me skip straight to--eh?"
When she finally took a break from her shameless self-promotion, her eyes first fell on the girl lying on the bed, surrounded by flowers and her eyes seemingly burned shut. Then, her eyes fell on the sullen faces on the nurses next to her, and then, back to the bedridden girl.
"I didn't do it." She quickly mumbled in self-defense, a look of mute shock filling the void where her inflated ego had quickly dissipated.

Mentioned: HerculePyro HerculePyro , Venchi1986 Venchi1986 , SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , PlusUltra PlusUltra
Interacting: Lilliana2 Lilliana2 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

Last edited:
The nurses looked up at the jovial girl bouncing in, then saw how she went from highway speed to reverse in a split second, mumbling and all her joy gone. The nurse closest to her beckoned her forward. "Ma'am, this young lady was burned by napalm while protecting other students. Your application states that you have a metabolic quirk, correct? And I'm assuming it also allows you to heal quickly?" She beckoned the young girl over once again. "I can transfer quirks for a few seconds, allowing our patient to recover completely. If you're willing, you just might save this girl's livelihood."

King Crimson King Crimson Lilliana2 Lilliana2

Last edited:
Lily
King Crimson King Crimson Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

After she’d pulled herself together another student walked in. She was obviously surprised she wasn’t receiving some kind of reward, she must’ve done really well on the test. The girl asked if she had caused her injuries, she was relieved to hear the nurse say otherwise. Trading quirks sounds risky, but I really need my eyesight back so I can join my classmates! If this is how to do it I’m ready! She wasn’t exactly sure how this would work but she really hoped it did. Lily at up and stretched her arms above her head before laying them back by her sides.

“Ok let’s do this! If this works, can I have her take me to the dorms?” She motioned towards where the students voice came from, she hadn’t caught the girls name but she figured she’d pick it up later after her eyeballs worked.

Ryusei Hikari
Despite all of her bragging, it was actually kind of rare for her to be put on the spot like this.
And certainly not in this sort of situation; where someone was in need of healing, not hurting.

"Uhh...err..." she began, scratching the back of her head nervously.

" 'healing quickly'? I don't know anything about that...Sure I've been able to bounce back from some pretty bad injuries, but I like to think that was more on my part than because of my quirk..."
Desperately, she wracked her brain for any knowledge she had of her own quirk.
It was one of the only things she was knowledgeable about! Surely, she could think of something!
"....But then again, something like napalm probably wouldn't bother me too much because of my quirk, but would that really matter after the damage has been done?"
Her musings turned into anxious ramblings, sounding more and more unsure as time went on.
She looked once more at the nurse's faces.
They really seemed to believe she could do it.
The blinded girl suddenly sat up, excitedly voicing her support.
She seemed to believe in her too.
All eyes were on her, waiting for her answer.
She looked at their faces, at that blind girl's soft, cheerful smile.
The more she looked, the more she realized; she really was this girl's only hope.
And the more she thought about it, the more her doubts began to dissipate, filled once more with her usual pride.
Of course they believed she could do it!
She could do anything!
She was Ryusei Hikari, Budding Hero Extraordinaire!
"Just leave it to me!" She declared, "I'm sure everything will turn out just fine!"
Dramatically, she cast her arm out, offering it confidently to the awaiting physicians.
"Nurse! Begin the quirk transfer! Watch how Hikari Ryusei's burning spirit can heal even the greatest of wounds!"
"And you!"
Hikari's amber eyes seemingly bore through the cotton linen hiding the girl's own, a soft warmth within them overlaid with an adamant passion.
"My quirk might help, but it'll be up to you to have the strength to keep pushing on. So do your best and get better, and then we'll go and drink tea together with all of our new classmates!"

Interacting: Lilliana2 Lilliana2 , Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

Last edited:
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha
Kurage would find himself in front of the 1A dorm room, having passed the exams a few minutes before the final bell was rung. He had been escorted off the field by a robot, having received mild injuries that would be easily walked off. There was a student that had tried to drown him with a water quirk, but he found out quickly that Kurage could survive in the deep water, and got paralyzed by a few tentacles that Kurage had grown out of his arms.

The Explorer The Explorer
Seiryo found himself brushing some dirt off of his shoulder as he was shown to the 1A dorm. The student that had tried attacking him had a quirk that allowed him to create earthquakes, but Seiryo had found a way near him in the midst of his attack. One touch. That's all it took. The boy passed out, but was caught by Seiryo's caring arms before he hit the dirt. "Rest now," he had said, then was led off the field by a robot with the "PASS" on its chest.

Seiryo Teshigahara

As Seiryo entered the dorm, and after removing his shoes, he spoke. "Does anyone know when training begins? Also, who knows when we receive our Schedules? I like to stay organized." Seiryo looked around, as he didn't know anyone there, he spoke, challenging the others that were there, "Who has the coolest quirk out of all of you? I'd really love to know." Seiryo had intended to find the weakest link and keep tabs on whomever it may be, partly because his own quirk wasn't meant for prolonged fighting, he had to be cautious. Although his main reason for doing so was to strike a nerve with whomever thought they were the strongest, and get a feel from everyone there based on their answers. Since Seiryo had no weapon, as he left his at home as per school rules, and because he knew his main skill was his ability to strategize, he decided the best course of action would be to learn everyone's strengths and weaknesses. He knew that he could help them by amplifying their quirks, but he also knew that they might be his rivals at one point during training.

Though he hid his intentions, he knew someone would find him out, so he forged a poker face while speaking in order to draw that person out, and figure out his true rival. All the while, keeping his demeanor calm and collected in order not to stand out. He smiled, twitching his left eye only enough to peak the interest of his future rival, and only for a second, while he spoke, "I'm Seiryo by the way, Seiryo of the Teshigahara Family Name, Main Branch. I'm sixteen years old, and my blood type is B Negative. Nice to meet everyone!"

Interactions: Open

Desmond Marlow

The whole room seemed to quiet after the storm of excitement and confidence that was Ryusei, left the dorm commons. Desmond especially felt totally overwhelmed. No wonder Heavens man was a hero she admired, they seemed to be cut from a similar cloth if ever he’d seen one... he’d considered trying to talk more with the other students, when yet another student came through the door. He’d introduced himself and asked everyone what their quirk was so quickly that it gave Desmond a bit of a weird feeling, though he wasn’t sure why.

Desmond and Kurt exchanged glances, but Kurt seemed totally not bothered by the boys question and happily answered it.

“The names Kurt, Kurt Von Gout! I can create various weapons with my body. Swords, shields, maces axes.. you know. Melee stuff. Nice to meet you!” He smiled and waved as he did, a perfect show of comradely and friendship. Desmond wondered why he seemed so different during the test. Though maybe he’d just read him wrong, being the high stress situation and all.

Kurt looked over at Desmond as if to say ‘your turn dummy’ and so he shrugged.

“My name’s Desmond Marlow. It’s probably easier to just show what my quirk does..” Desmond said as he picked pulled his phone from his pocket. These didn’t take long since it weighed so little. So he removed all of its weight. He gave it a little nudge and it slowly floated up from his hand. He did this partly on purpose, because it was accurate to his quirk, but also because he didn’t really want to go showing off his quirk to everyone right off the bat. Not yet anyway. It as the only card each of them held in their hands, and he’d seen plenty of kids bullied for far less, hero track or not.

“It’s not much, it it gets me by... What about you?” Desmond asked, curious to see if he’d answer or not, seeing as he’d been the one to pose the question first.

Seiryo Teshigahara
"Oh, me? I'm a support-type. I can Amplify the Quirks of others." He spoke with a smile. Though Seiryo had planned on waiting to reveal his Quirk, he thought it would do everyone else a disservice to hold back important information. Knowing that knowing the right information is half the battle, but also giving in to his conscience he thought of ways he could help Desmond, and Kurt. "Though, it is rather unique, I hope we can get along." He spoke to everyone, holding back just enough information not to reveal his entire hand. That information being the requirement to activate his quirk. Though he figured Desmond would call him out on it, he planned to use the shock of the other classmates' enthusiasm in order to mask the subject. If all else failed, he would ask one of the others when Training would start and use that to change the subject. He waited for everyone else to answer, and come back into the common area before continuing, then when everyone was there, and answered he would use the information he gained to his advantage.

Interacting: Kapowne Kapowne

Lauren Forsythe & Psyren
Lauren had hoped the other students would be more confident in their abilities, but she didn’t realise at the flag she had waved. Hikari seemed to be nothing but confidence, though Lauren admitted her confidence seemed justified, having observed her fight in the endgame of the exam for herself.
Lauren was momentarily struck with surprise as Hikari asked for some tea, Lauren smiled in response to her as she left but then looked back at the kettle, currently steaming.

She didn’t give me any information on how she likes her tea… how am I supposed to make it… From her attitude, she’d probably like a lot of sugar, and given her quirk, pretty hot.

Lauren concluded to put several teaspoons of sugar into a cup and let it sit, if she were to pour it now it would just start to cool down. She focused on her own cup, adding a reasonable amount of sugar the water and milk. She decided to try one of the flavoured teabags and took a hesitant sip, grimacing at the sweetness.
Another student had arrived, another boy, her eyes narrowed as he requested to know who had the ‘coolest’ quirk. If Hikari were still here Lauren assumed she would have rushed to answer him.

He’s fishing for information

The two boys who had been present when Lauren had arrived answered him, the latter demonstrating his quirk by making his phone float.

Weightlessness? Is he related to the hero Uravity? I’d read her quirk was the ability to remove the weight of objects.

The new boy, Seiryo, then announced his own quirk and Lauren understood why he was probing for information on their own abilities.

She called out to him from the kitchen, “If your quirk is the ability to enhance other quirks, how were you able to disable two of the faux villains? Can you enhance your own abilities?” Lauren inquired. She didn’t feel the urge to explain her own quirk for the time being.
After she spoke, she heard a small bit of static coming from the PA system, followed by a woman’s voice.

“Hello, new students and congratulations on being accepted into the hero course. I’m the hero Psyren of the support course. I’d like to remind everyone that they need to submit requests for their hero costumes by tomorrow at 7 pm. Please provide justification for all support items requested. If you are unable to submit your requests by the appropriate time, please contact the support course directly asap with your explanation why. That’s all, please enjoy the rest of your day, and be mindful of the M.A.I.Ds as they finish up preparing your rooms,”

Ren leaned back on her chair in the PA room letting out a loud sigh. The raven on her shoulder cawed loudly.

More threats have arrived… we should keep our distance… they cannot be trusted, Ren.

Ren ignored the voice of her familiar and returned her music to its usual volume via the pad on the inside of her right wrist brace. She stood and adjusted her hat so that the music was playing clearly. She was in an orchestral mood at the moment, and Beethoven’s Spring was now thrumming in her ears. The raven relaxed, lowering itself down and seating itself on her shoulder. Ren gave the bird an idle scratch before floating out of the room and starting back towards the support workshops. This was one of the busiest times of the year for the support course, faced with an onslaught of new requests, many of which simply weren’t possible and had to be brainstormed and adjusted. Not to mention this year over 100 eager students had already submitted their requests before they had passed the exam. It was Ren’s job to file through all the requests to pick out those from the actual successful students.

Sensing the doubt in her, the raven shifted, becoming a black mass of fog before elongating into a red-scaled iguana.

Don’t pay them any mind, just burn them, set them aflame and watch them crumble. That’s what these children deserve.

“I wish you could be nicer to the students; they want to be heroes; they’re not going to hurt me” Ren responded. The iguana flicked its tongue passed her ear.

They are young and foolish, they cannot control their power. Their requests will be foolish also, you will hurt making them. You will fail. We will have to protect you like we did before

Ren paused in her step and looked sidelong at the Iguana on her shoulder.

“If you just follow my instructions and allow me to work properly, I’ll have no trouble meeting their requests. That’s what we trained for, isn’t it? Any fault of mine will be because of you,” She stated.

Her familiar had no further say, its tail wrapping around to her other shoulder.

Seiryo Teshigahara
Seiryo smiled slightly, prepared to answer Lauren's Question but as the PA sounded he decided to stay silent, the thought had returned to him. Memories of his past flooded his mind. With a cool exterior, but a mind taken aback to a time when he realized his Quirk wasn't all that great. He put his hands in his pockets, sat down on the couch, and pretended not to hear Lauren from the kitchen. At least, he tried to. His conscience pierced his soul, burning within him. "Just don't touch me." He raised his voice just a little so that Lauren could hear him. "That goes to everyone here too. No handshakes, no fist bumps, no high fives, and definitely no hugs without my permission." As the memories faded away and he returned to normal, he couldn't shake the feelings or change the past. "So, as long as everyone keeps their distance. We'll be great friends." He didn't bother to explain the reasons.

Interacting: HerculePyro HerculePyro

Last edited:
452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

“So... did you guys see how bizarre Heavens man was, That guy sure likes to yell huh? Hope I’m not in his class.... what a pain that would be, yeah?” Jack fully agreed. "Oh yeah I mean U.A might be the best hero school but not every student can or wants to become the next Number 1." Just as he sat back down some new kid walked into the dorm asking about who had the coolest Quirk before introducing himself as Seiryo. Desmond made his phone float in response and Seiryo explained why he wanted to see their Quirks, it made sense that someone who boosted the Quirks of others wanted to know what they were. Not wanting to lose the chance to show off a little he decided to join in. Since his right arm was still sore he retracted and extended his left arm slower than usual so that everyone could see what he did. "I can do it with both arms but I'm trying not to exert my right."

“Hello, new students and congratulations on being accepted into the hero course. I’m the hero Psyren of the support course. I’d like to remind everyone that they need to submit requests for their hero costumes by tomorrow at 7 pm. Please provide justification for all support items requested. If you are unable to submit your requests by the appropriate time, please contact the support course directly asap with your explanation why. That’s all, please enjoy the rest of your day, and be mindful of the M.A.I.Ds as they finish up preparing your rooms,”

Hearing that announcement Jack got up again. "Well I don't know about you guys but i'm heading to the support department right now, feel free to join me if you want." Still holding the soda can he headed to the door of the dorm room.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
HerculePyro HerculePyro

32CCA3A4-4AE7-4A70-9F44-22BBD9903CDF.jpeg

Corvo was a statue in an empty room. Aura flowed through him from head to toe, like the ingredients in a lava lamp. His eyes were closed and his posture was somewhat relaxed, as if he were meditating. Boulder had shown him this technique. It was meant to improve his quirk by increasing the amount of time he could hold this stance each day. So far his record was just above thirty minutes. I need to be able to hold my quirk for a longer period of time if I want to be able to compete with anyone here. Not that he cared much for competition. He just wanted to make Boulder proud; to thank him for always being there when his parents were not. If he was being completely honest however, Corvo didn’t even know if he wanted to become a licensed hero. Boulder had said that going to UA would help him find a purpose in life, but Corvo remained skeptical.

After some time had passed, one of the robotic servants he’d seen in the common area opened the door to his room. “Pardon the intrusion, Master, but your room hasn’t finished being cleaned.”

Corvo opened his eyes, looking over at the machine. It wore the stereotypical outfit of a maid, apron and all. “I’ll clean it,” he said tersely.

The machine stared at him for a while, almost in disbelief. “A-are you sure? We can—“

“I’m sure.”

Clearly the bot’s weren’t used to such a reaction. “Well... if there’s anything else you need, just give us a call!” The maid rolled away on its single wheel, closing the door behind it.

“I won’t,” Corvo uttered after it had gone. He had to admit that his throat was feeling a bit dry though, so he decided to put his training on hold and go back to the common area. Everyone was still there when he finally reached the destination. There were even a few faces he didn’t recognize from before. Mainly, some brown-haired guy talking about his own quirk.

Amplification? Corvo showed a sudden interest as he walked past, making his way over to the water dispenser. We’d be a terrible matchup... If the boy really did have a quirk that could amplify the quirks of others, then Corvo would do well to avoid ever getting Seiryo’s power used on him. Who knows what would happen?

He grabbed a cup off one of the shelves, then poured some water into it, drinking it all before a voice sounded in the PA system. We’re already choosing our hero costumes? Corvo hadn’t even thought this far ahead yet. I guess now is a better time to start than any. Especially if it was due by the next day. One of the other kids was already heading towards the support department. I guess they’re more eager than me when it comes to these sorts of things too. It’d be nice if the support department could make me something that would keep me from losing any aura... Maybe that was asking a bit too much, but it would probably be good to ask them anyways. Corvo began to head towards the support department, not willing to risk falling behind.

Lily

Lily couldn’t see but even so she could feel her peer stating into her eyes. I’ve never felt so comforted and intimidated at the same time! She talks like she’s already a pro hero! “I’ll make sure to do better!” She assured the girl she wasn’t sure if she sounded more intimidated or sure of herself but it was better than no reply.
“Ok here we go!” The nurse announced one of her helpers grabbed both of the girls arms and transferred their powers. It felt like all their energy was sucked out and replaced with some other type. It was a strange feeling. Lily has never felt more proud and powerful...and also really hot. The nurse gave her a kiss on her forehead and her eyes were healed. As soon as she finished the assistant let go and the girls experienced the same draining feeling and then the return to their normal state. “Ok all better!” The nurse announced pulling off Lily’s blindfold and helping her to her feet. Before either student could say anything the nurse practically shoved them both out the door. “Ok drink lots of liquids and you both get lots of rest bye-bye now!” She said as she shut the door leaving the two girls out in the hallway. Lily turned and smiled at her new friend.
“Well that’s one way to send someone off I guess...My name is Lily. Thank you for helping me!” She said as she looked around the hallway unsure of where to go. She shoved her hands in her pocket and realized someone had slipped a piece of paper in it. She pulled it out and realized it was her dorm room and classroom number. She showed it to her new friend revealing they were in fact in the same class and dorm building. “I’m not sure where this is, do you know how to get there?”

c735c07a9dc2deb9d23e94b1ae03d88e (1).jpg

"I'm Alice Sid. My quirk allows me to create and control ice." She said making some snowflakes appear in the air above her palms.
People had mentioned their quirks and they all seemed quite interesting. Desmond's quirk allowed him to float a phone and he didn't seem keen on being specific. Well that was fine.
They were then told about how they had to submit their requests for hero costumes and Alice realized she had yet to make a costume.
"Oh no. I better get going. I still have to finish my costume design. Was great meeting you all!" She said before rushing to her dorm quickly.
She still didn't really know what she wanted though.
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
HerculePyro HerculePyro

Lauren Forsythe
Lauren narrowed her eyes at Seiryo’s lack of response to her, she could see the slight smile appear on his face and knew he had heard her, observation was her thing, after all, she decided to ignore his comment on 'being great friends'. Jack the puncher had demonstrated his own ability before standing and proclaiming his intent to visit the support wing of the school. Another newcomer, who hadn’t introduced himself, briefly joined Lauren in the kitchen before following Jack.

Alice, who had been quiet up till now, introduced herself to the group and retreated up to the girl's dorms to work on her own hero costume.

“I submitted my design preferences to the support course immediately on completing the exam, I have some further ideas on what to add to the design, but I’m content with seeing them bring my current ideas to life before I go and add more,” Lauren said.

She paused, thinking of her mask currently lying in its case in her room.

“Although, I did have a support item prior to starting here which I should probably provide to them. If we’re all going together please wait one moment for me to go fetch it,” Lauren said. She downed the remainder of her tea and hurried after Alice, brushing past her and retrieving the case from her room. She slid down the railing of the stairs and arrived back to the common room, joining Jack and the new guy.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Spideep Spideep Venchi1986 Venchi1986 The Explorer The Explorer

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

Jack honestly hadn't put much though into his costume, all he knew was that he wanted some gauntlets that could extend and retract along with his arms. His lack of a concrete idea actually was the reason he wanted to do this early since he hoped he would have time to talk with someone in the support department and work things out a little better. Jack's invitation to go with him was taken by the two remaining girls while some boy headed off before him after grabbing some water. Honestly he would have preferred to chase after the unknown student but he waited for Alice to come back down and join them. Luckily it didn't take her too long to get whatever item she wanted to show to the people in charge of making the costumes.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
HerculePyro HerculePyro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back