• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

After insulting "Koto" some more Lauren introduced herself to the students who didn't know her yet and explained her Quirk. Upon hearing that jack put two and two together and realized she probably hadn't been sleeping when he saw her in the forest. "I should have known that was because of her Quirk, good thing I didn't say anything about it."

Just as Jack was about to introduce himself "Koto" stormed out the out the classroom, leaving Hikari visibly upset. Wanting to take everyone's mind of it he stood up and somewhat awkwardly started talking, hoping that no one els would end get set of. "A..anyway as some of you already know my name is Jack Carpenter. As for my Quirk... Well it's probably easier to show you." This time he wasn't as interested in letting them see it clearly so much as he was in drawing attention to himself and hopefully defusing the situation, so unlike yesterday he retracted and extend both arms at his normal speed. "It's no super strength but it does allow me to punch harder.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
King Crimson King Crimson
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
The Explorer The Explorer
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101
EMIYAman EMIYAman
ItalianPrince ItalianPrince
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
J. Africa J. Africa
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

887CBD5D-4328-45D7-932C-E24668058443.jpeg

Corvo leaned back in his chair, placing his arm on top of the backrest, and his right foot over his left leg. Less than a minute had gone by when an announcement suddenly sounded over the loudspeaker. A routine meeting? Corvo didn’t think too much of it at the time. His attention had once again turned back to the other students. The demon from earlier in particular had caused quite a commotion. Hikari’s teasing clearly had not gone over well with the other student.

‘Koto’ left in an emotional huff, which, in turn, caused a wave of tension to sweep through the almost-quiet classroom. Lauren Forsythe however, had been the one to break the silence. She laughed scornfully at Koto’s exit, mocking her for the sudden outburst before turning her attention back to the rest of her classmates. The girl introduced herself and her quirk, which was the ability to think so fast that she slowed down time for herself.

Jack Carpenter, the next student to speak, began to also introduce himself and his quirk, which was the ability to stretch his arms out and do more melee damage. Corvo looked over at Yua, the girl with arguably the strangest quirk. Most of the quirks he had seen thus far were pretty straightforward, but he couldn’t figure out exactly what Yua’s power was supposed to be, or how it worked. There’s still a few other students whose power I have yet to see, he thought, looking around at the rest of his classmates.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
J. Africa J. Africa
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
SparrowVale SparrowVale

Himiko Hiroka
Tags: (Classroom Group, ignore if not present)

Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man, King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei, HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren, Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity, Spideep Spideep - Corvo, Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily, The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, okutski, ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw, ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina, KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor, BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo, AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor, Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen, SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua, GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra, FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon, J. Africa J. Africa - Genki.

8uDGSPF.png

"Oh ill go next....hmm forget if I went before the whole forest trip but hey twice never hurt anyone" chuckling to herself as she speaks up once more "Well my name is Hiroka" forgoing her family name in the wider crowd to try and avoid too much being piled onto the moment "And my Quirk? hmm well....i guess you could say it lets me stockpile strength and get stronger when I eat stuff, plus change a little I guess too but I prefer to keep that to the minimum since it feels weird not being just me you know?.... Oh also I guess I can eat a lot without a tummy ache too, some stuff I guess I'm not supposed to eat but that just means i have more options for cooking!"

Kirina

Kirina tapped her hands absentmindedly on her desk, her legs pulled up onto the seat in front of her, as she recalled her morning.

They had all been sent into the forest to find their way back to the school. Kirina had practically skipped down the mountain, she loved mountains, before finding herself in a particularly dark part of the forest. She had wandered into the nest of some giant spider creature and had gotten stuck in the webs. The spider had been super gross but whenever it got close, she'd kick it. After a while, it stopped trying to reach her and Kirina had just waited for someone to come help her get unstuck from the tree.

Then she was in a bubble and in the nurse's office at the school. That had been nice, the nurse lady got the spider webs out of her hair and she had walked back to class. An old smelly man came in, Kirina guessed that he wasn’t a student because he hadn’t been at the class during roll call earlier. He hugged one of the other students and left. The girl then got really mad that he hugged her, Kirina didn’t know why, she thought hugs were nice. The green-haired girl must’ve found it really funny cause she laughed a lot. Kirina had laughed too and then pulled out a bowl of ramen from her bag, which she ate while the green-haired girl and stretchy boy introduced themselves.

The girl in the face mask introduced herself, while Kirina drank the remainder of the soup in the bowl. The girl could apparently eat a lot of stuff and would change from it. Kirina looked down at her bowl before picking it up and taking a bite out of it, crunching it quite loudly. She looked at her arm but frowned in disappointment, she didn’t change when she ate stuff. Though it makes sense, she didn’t turn into noodles when she was eating the ramen itself.

Kirina tapped her forehead in embarrassment at her own stupidity before putting the broken bowl back in her bag. She kept the chopsticks though, they still tasted like chicken, so she munched happily on them. She wondered if the angry lady would come back soon. Looking around she looked at the boy with brown hair, he was looking at the girl who had gotten picked up by Heaven’s man earlier.

“Excuse me but are you eating those chopsticks?”

“Ah!!” Kirina jumped with fright as the green-haired girl suddenly spoke to her. Her body seizing up, Kirina fell sideways off her chair, frozen, her body stiff as a statue. In her fright she’d snapped the chopsticks she was chewing in half. After a short while, she looked with fright at the green-haired girl, who’d stood up from her chair and was giving an utterly dumbfounded look.

“A- are you alright?”

Kirina slowly nodded her head, before swallowing the remainder of the chopsticks.

“Are you going to get up?”

Kirina slowly stood up. She stared blankly at the green-haired girl. The green-haired girl rolled her hand expectantly at her. Kirina mimicked the motion and tilted her head in confusion. The green-haired girl sighed and face planted.

“We're doing introductions. Sit down and introduce yourself”.

“Ooooh. Sit down and introduce yourself...“ Kirina echoed. She sat down, on her desk not her chair.

“My name is Hiroka. I’ve got no super strength but it does allow me to punch harder,”

Kirina beamed proudly at the green-haired girl. The green-haired girl looked baffled.

“That’s what they both just said!” She exclaimed pointing at Hiroka and Jack.
She turned away from Kirina and held her head in her hands, Kirina couldn’t make out much but she thought she heard a different language.

Wow, that girl must be super smart. I like her hat!

Kirina swung her legs back and forth looking around the room.

Mugen-Samurai-Champloo.jpg

Genki eyed the gray-skinned girl after hearing her response to his remark and the other students'. He was a bit thrown off by the "flying karate gorilla" comment, wondering if the girl was making fun of his almost getting killed by that ape mere hours ago. Before he could respond though, a person he never thought he'd lay eyes on strode into the classroom. "Is that Mr. Harmony?! The #2 pro hero??" It didn't matter that the hero was wearing a suit, Genki would recognize him anywhere. He'd seen so many news broadcasts and seen at least 2 documentaries on the hero's exploits, there was no mistaking that was him.

Before his brain could even form a response, he saw Mr. Harmony enthusiastically greet the purple-eyed girl with a tight hug, lifting her up off the floor. "
Wait... Koto... bean?" Genki thought. As he embraced her, the back of Koto's shirt lifted up enough to show the small of her back, revealing a large mark that matched the scars on Mr. Harmony's face. Was this girl, the one who basically threw a fit in the nurse's ward, related to Mr. Harmony? Were those scars on both of them, or birthmarks? "POPS STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Well that answered that question, they were definitely related. They conversed for a moment, and Genki's attention was completely captured by Mr. Harmony's admission that he'd be teaching at the school, something that none of the other students seemed to even care about. "Wow, is this what it felt like to my grandparents' generation when All Might began teaching here?" He saw the hero leave the room with the same boisterousness with which he entered, leaving the Koto girl totally flustered.

A couple more students trickled in soon after Mr. Harmony's exit, and as Genki was totally absorbed with thinking about being taught by the #2 pro hero, an announcement came over the intercom. "Attention: All supervisory staff except class teachers and their assistants are to report to the gymnasium immediately. This is a routine meeting. Say again, this is a routine meeting. Teachers, please gather your students for attendance." Genki saw Heavens Man tense ever so slightly. The girl with the dog mask assured him everything was alright, but after she asked her question about what was next for class, Heavens Man quickly left the room without answering her. Genki checked the clock above the board, noting with surprise that it was past 5 o'clock. Why were they even still here? Genki thought they'd just take attendence and call it a day like the announcement said, but Heavens Man just left. It gave Genki a bad feeling. Were all the students back from the infirmary? Desmond and Chris weren't here. Or... perhaps Heavens Man had some catching up to do with Mr. Harmony? They were both highly ranked heroes, it was entirely possible. Maybe that's what the meeting was about; welcoming Mr. Harmony to the staff? But the announcement excluded classroom teachers from this meeting. That said, shouldn't Mr. Jigsaw at least be here to cover for Heavens Man? Genki's train of though was interrupted by Ryusei, who suggested that all the students introduce themselves, asking "Koto-bean" to start them off. This elicited quite the visceral response from Koto, who erupted in front of the entire class before storming out.

Genki looked around to see how his clasmates were reacting. It was mixed to say the least. A pair in the back began conversing about eyewear of all things. The girl with the dog mask introduced herself as Hiroka, seemingly trying to ease the tension that had built up after the exchange. The snooty green haired girl let out a bellowing laugh, tactlessly quipping that the whole class had to call Koto by her family's nickname. She then introduced herself as Lauren, telling the class that her quirk was increasing her thinking speed, flashing a smug look at the rest of the students. "
For being such a fast thinker, she doesn't seem to filter her words," Genki thought. Koto was clearly more than just embarrassed, why did Lauren have to rag on her like that? Genki's family had plenty of nicknames for him growing up, but he didn't want any of his classmates to know them either. Ryusei finally was able to form a response after processing the outburst, answering by switching Koto's name with a curse. "Man, what the heck was her problem, blowing up like that!? And all of that messed up stuff about us not being her friends!? What a jerk!! I was just trying to get her to open up a little..." No one spoke up. "You didn't have to call her that Ryusei. Wrong place, wrong time," Genki remarked. He looked at the classroom door, but there was no sign of Koto coming back any time soon.

Once again another student tried to diffuse the stress in the room by introducing themselves: Jack Carpenter, who had the ability to extend and retract his arms. Hikari picked up where she left off, telling everyone her quirk gave her some kind of enhanced strength after eating. Eating what, Genki didn't know. Out of nowhere a girl with goat legs fell out of her chair in the back of class. Lauren checked if the girl was alright, then implored her to introduce herself. The girl then introduced herself with Hiroka's name and Jack's quirk. For a moment Genki thought he was still concussed, but Lauren confirmed that he'd heard the goat girl correctly. Needless to say, Genki was kind of pissed at this point. He was tapping his foot vigorously as Heavens Man's words rang in his head: "
ya can’t go leaving yer mates behind all the time, yeah?" No one here seemed concerned about Koto except himself.

Genki stood up from his seat, again bumping his fresh cast on the desk as he got up. He rubbed his broken arm, gestured towards the door and began to speak. "
Is no one going to see if Koto is all right?? If a teacher was here they would have gone and checked on her already." Blank stares from across the class. It seems nobody was ready for his outburst. Genki felt all the eyes on him for the first time today, and had somewhat overwhelmed himself by speaking up. "I'm, uh, Genki by the way. Genki Togamo." Genki looked around the room awkwardly, and saw that the only person who wasn't looking at him was Ryusei, who was looking dejectedly at her feet. "She's the only one that can make this right." He got out from behind his desk and walked up to Ryusei, raising his good arm and putting his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at his face, making eye contact. "Ryusei, I think you owe her an apology. Go find her okay?" Genki forced a small smile in the corner of his mouth.

Interaction King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei, HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren,
Spideep Spideep - Corvo,
Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily,
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, okutski, ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina, KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor, BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo, AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor,
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen,
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua,
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra,
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Mentions Kapowne Kapowne , EMIYAman EMIYAman

Last edited:
Charlotte listened quietly, nobody really listened to her request for quiet but it didn't bother her too much...at least not enough to outright yell at them about it "Oh well, at least I can learn about my classmates" She said quietly to herself. As she listened, she instinctively shuddered when she heard a loud crunch and a fall "oh my is she alright" it was a barely audible question and it sounded almost like she had to say it, although she did genuinely mean it

She listened to everyone introduce themselves, a fight broke out and a koto bean as she heard ran out of the room quickly followed by guy trying to make sure she was alright, apparently nobody else thought to check on her. As the room fell silent Charlotte felt the pressure of having to talk about herself and her quirk, as this thought her pulse quickened and she felt like her heart was going to leap out of her throat. But she managed to swallow it "Good day to everyone my name is Charlotte...just Charlotte, no last name unfortunately and well um I can manifest people's or animals fears or nightmares on me by looking at them for ten seconds" despite her previous softness in tone this time around her voice was wobbly like she was nervous about it "a-and i-i-i wear this blind fold n-nearly all my life because I don't know how to turn off my quirk" tears started dripping down her face under the blindfold "I'm sorry I don't mean to cry, I just don't like talking about my quirk"

Spideep Spideep
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
J. Africa J. Africa
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
SparrowVale SparrowVale

Ryusei Hikari
With Kotomaru gone, and Heaven's Man nowhere to be found, business resumed in the classroom, and students took turns introducing themselves, some trying their best to put the explosive spat behind them, while others simply laughed it off as nothing.
All, except for Hikari, who sat with her arms crossed, still stewing in her own tumultuous emotions.
Every few seconds, she would glance over towards the door, hoping to see her classmate return, begging for forgiveness, and thankful to be with such wonderful people, in such a wonderful classroom, in such a wonderful school.
Alas, she never came, leaving Hikari with only more frustration, more disappointment, and more regret to steep herself in.
The feeling of a firm hand clasping her shoulder broke her out of her self-imposed funk, coaxing her to look up, into Genki's concerned, gentle gaze, set in a face still wracked with exhaustion from the day's earlier events.
"Ryusei, I think you owe her an apology. Go find her okay?" he gently chided her, a small, well-meaning smile forming on his lips, encouraging her to agree.
In response, Hikari turned away from him in mock aloofness, trying to pretend that she was dead-set in what she believed.
"You heard her, Genki-san, she doesn't want an apology. She doesn't want anything to do with us. All she wants is to be a big, broody jerk with no friends! Well if that's what she wants, then I'm not talking to her!" Hikari huffs in finality, petulantly turning her nose up towards the ceiling, trying stubbornly to ignore the parts of her brain that were telling her that Genki was right.
Which he wasn't, she didn't do anything wrong.
Nothing at all.
Not guilty here, nope, no sir.
Totally innocent.
Hikari's hands slam abruptly into her desk, shooting her body right out of her chair.
"Alright! Alright! Fine! I'll talk to her!" she shouts, finally no longer to bear the inner turmoil eating away at her.
"...But I'm not apologizing!"
In angry, exaggerated stomps, Hikari storms across the classroom, stopping suddenly once she reached the door, as though some invisible force held her back.
"...O-Okay..." she stammers, in a hushed tone, the softest she's spoken since arriving at the school, her head hung low in guilt-ridden defeat.
"...maybe I'll...apologize...just a little bit."
Wasting not another second, Hikari throws the door open, and steps outside, before forcefully slamming the door shut behind her.
After only a moment, the door cracks open once again, letting Hikari's angry, tomato-red face peek back inside. Pridefully, she declares,
"...But only if she does first!"
---
Having made her point, Hikari quickly shuts the door behind her once again, and briskly marches down the hall, bracing herself for the painful trial that awaited her.

"Koto-something! You over here?" Hikari calls out, rounding the corner. No response.
Venturing further down the hallway, Hikari tried to call out again.
Only silence answered her.
As she traveled further down the halls, a sense uneasy dread took hold of her stomach; there were no students, no teachers, no sounds, no signs of any life at all, only an unearthly, stifling stillness, that seemed to suffocate all sound within.
The hairs on the back of her neck began to rise, her calls grew more frantic, and her footsteps quickened, until at last, a single sound greeted her; the crunching of glass beneath her foot, and the sound of voices, rough and threatening, just around the corner.
---
"Well, well, well, look at what we have here!" the gang's leader callously taunted.
His form was large, and imposing, taking relaxed, nearly casual steps towards the girl, as his compatriots fanned out to box her in, sealing off any routes she had for escape.
With a wicked smirk on his face, he turned towards his crew, blithely commenting, "Y'know...the boss did say we needed to make a little noise while we're here..."

Reaching down, the man takes hold of one of the broken shards of glass laid strewn on the floor, inspecting it carefully, like an artisan inspecting a tool.
Within seconds, his exposed arm seemed to absorb the material, turning into hard, clear, diamond-hard borosilicate crystal, his fingers growing long and jagged, turning into lethal, needle-like claws.
"...But they didn't say we couldn't have a bit of fun while we're at it, right boys!?" the man cheered, much to his crew's uproarious delight.
Turning back towards his trapped prey, the man flexes his freshly modified appendage, a bloodthirsty hunger gleaming evilly in his eye, taking an aggressive step forward, he sadistically roars,
"So, how about it, girly!? How 'bout we have a little fu-!!"

"FLYIIING SOUTHERN CROSS CHOOOP!!!"
The man turned just in time towards the source of the shrill, piercing cry to see it bowl through his men like a brilliant star streaking across the sky, but he had nowhere near enough time to react before the girl's crossed forearms, along with the full weight of her soaring body, slammed violently into his sternum, sending them both crashing into the ground.
Landing atop the man's chest, Hikari wasted no time in lifting the thug's head up by his collar, indignantly shouting, "Hey! What's the big idea bullying her like that!? Don't you guys have any shame!?!"
Of course, the only response to her vicious scolding were garbled coughs, and agonized chokes as the brutish thug fought desperately to reclaim the air that had been forced out of his lungs.
For a brief moment, the villain's lackeys stood by in complete and utter shock, mesmerized by the sight of their fearsome leader being manhandled by a mere child.
It wasn't until Hikari stopped shaking the thug, and finally took note of the crowds presence, did they break out of their stupor. One henchman, a slender, rat-faced man, leveled his hand at Hikari's head.
"KILL' EM!!" he snarls, rousing the rest of his compatriots to charge at the two girls, before unleashing a deadly wave of energy from his palm.
With a panicked yelp, Hikari rolls off of the downed hoodlum, the deadly volley just barely sailing over her head, cracking the concrete behind her with devastating force.

Uwaaaah!! These guys are serious! Hikari gasped, the gruesome image of what would have become of her if she hadn't dodged in time flashing through her mind.
Another thug rushed towards her from behind, but his monstrous, inhuman form only caught glass-laden ground as Hikari skillfully slipped out from beneath him, rolling back onto her feet.

"K-Koto-something! What the heck is going on here!?" Hikari shouts, her mind abuzz with millions of questions.
They would have to wait, along with her apology.

Interacting directly: Kotomaru ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 , Genki J. Africa J. Africa

Christopher

In the Hallway

"Okay! You're almost good to go. We just need to do one last thing."

Chris stood up out of the bed, a bit wobbly, but raring to leave the infirmary. As one of the last people out, he was anxious to check in with the rest of his classmates.

"Attention: All supervisory staff except class teachers and their assistants are to report to the gymnasium immediately. This is a routine meeting. Say again, this is a routine meeting. Teachers, please gather your students for attendance."

The nurses that were working with Chris froze. Chris looked at the expressions on their faces, a bit confused, It's just a meeting ...

Quickly, they composed themselves and began moving again, this time with much urgency. Chris, concerned, asked, "Is everything alright?"

"Yes! Yes ... uhm ...", One nurse quickly nodded. She bit her lip as she looked around the room. There was no way she could give him the medicine he needed right now. Too dangerous. She grabbed a piece of paper from a nearby desk and hastily scrawled a note with a signature, "We have to close immediately due to needing to get to the meeting ourselves. However, once we open back up, just hand this to your teacher and head back here."

Chris looked shocked, but quickly understood, This is more than just some random meeting.

The nurse, noticing the sudden change in the boys eyes nodded, "Wait a second and then we're going to all leave this room together. Once outside, we're going to stay together until we reach the intersection that separates the gym and your classroom. From there, go directly to the classroom."

Chris nodded as he sat back down, Something big is happening.

A few minutes later, Chris was standing in a group with the two nurses who nursed him back to health, the other staff heading directly to the gym. The small group started walking, the two nurses visibly on edge. The superior started mumbling, "First official day! The nerve of some people..."

Upon reaching the aforementioned split point, the nurses nodded, "We'll wait until you turn the corner before heading off."

Chris nodded before running down the hall, I need to hurry!

Once he got to the corner, he glanced back, watching as the nurses gve him a nod before running off themselves, extremely quickly it seemed. Turning back to the new hallway, Chris froze as he saw figures in the distance. Taking a few steps forward, he watched the interactions quickly realizing two things: One. They were fighting. Two. Hikari and Kotonaru were in the middle of the bout.

Feeling his blood boil, mainly out of disbelief that they'd gang up on people in such a way, Chris started booking it towards the group. As he ran by Kotonaru and Hikari, he sent a whispered wave to them, "Cover your ears. Quickly."

A few seconds later, Chris ran right in front of one of the villains and let out a scream, one similar in intensity to the ones that propelled the wooden cage of the aptitude test into the air. This time, however, it was directed directly at an individual, the targeted villain flying back at high speeds, hitting his head on the wall dozens of feet behind him, fortunately knocking him out for the time being. Chris, however, immediately felt the consequences as his ears began to bleed, similar to whoever else decided to ignore his quick warningwithout proper protection. Nevertheless, he wiped away some of the blood and turned to the rest of the group, villains and students alike, as more of his hair started fluttering to the ground. Chris would definitely feel the effects on his body in the morning, but as for now, "At least it's a three on three battle now. Seems more fair, if you ask me!"

His head was pounding, but he refused to let any more of his classmates get hurt if he can help it, at least for today.

( J. Africa J. Africa Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 King Crimson King Crimson ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 )

fa72bec00b2d885181017095a2042e81-jpg.671082

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

Honestly Hiroka being able to eat at least some things others would consider inedible didn't surprise Jack after seeing her eat raw meat. The next introduction, if he could call it that, was a weird one. A girl he had never seen before got on her desk and paraphrased part of what he and Hiroka had said. While Jack did his best no to draw ant conclusions from just that, having learned his lesson thanks to Hiroka and the blood that didn't belong to her it was easier said than done.

Is no one going to see if Koto is all right?? If a teacher was here they would have gone and checked on her already. Honestly Genki had a point, Jack couldn't deny that but at the same time he felt that she probably wanted to be left alone and it wasn't like she was in any kind of danger. While Hikari left the class room Charlotte introduced herself and when she started crying after explaining her lack of control over her Quirk he couldn't blame her at all and even felt bad about getting swept up in his attempts to calm the others down while forgetting her request for some quiet.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
J. Africa J. Africa

Kotonaru Sekai
She was silent the whole time, no matter how much the thugs spoke. Whether it was smack, or boasting, she stood silent. Her eyes were closed, she was maintaining her energy and anger inside since she was quickly going over what her grandfather had taught her over the years. "Guess I can't treat this like a street fight, huh?" she paused as she snickered. "I'll have to use actual techniques then!" she exclaimed striking a low stance. She turned to the side, her right leg and foot in front of her, her left leg under her and bent, her back straight, her arm tucked to her side with her hand clenched in a fist, and her right arm defending that side of her face. Anyone who has watched recordings of her grandfather and even her father would have guessed this stance right away. This pose was known as: Beast Barrage. Unfortunately, these thugs didn't know about it...yet.

"The hell do you think you-"
"Beast Barrage.." Kotonaru mumbled.
"What did you say?!"

Before the punk who was able to shoot out energy from his palms was able to defend himself, Kotonaru rushed behind him. She kicked the back of his legs, sending him to the ground in an instant, he could see the rage in her red eyes as they meant. She interlocked her hands and raised them above her head, the enemy pushed himself away with his energy as she slammed them down into the ground. The school floor had a massive indent, the tiles and dirt under it lifted at impact. "Aw man...I missed.." she pouted, a little sadistic hint in her voice.

The other thugs were frozen, not to mention she was pretty fast. Her long, almost snake like, tongue escaped the right side of her mouth, glistening in the light. Afraid, the thug tried to push her back with his energy, it did indeed push her back, but she stood her ground. She stared directly in his eyes, before moving around the wave of energy, his hand followed her but only tailing rather than hitting her. Kotonaru reeled back her fist before shooting it towards his jaw. It sent him sprawling but she grabbed the collar of his shirt so he wouldn't go anywhere. "You wanna say it again? You and your men wanted to have fun, right? Welcome on! Fight back!" she shouted sending punched to his face in a timed pattern.

Suddenly, the thug gave out a massive blast of energy, sending her into a wall. The impact into the wall forced the air out of her, 'What the hell was that?!' she thought as she felt the horrendous sparking pain in her body. Two of her ribs were broken, she had underestimated her enemy's power and quirk abilities, and as punishment she crashed into a wall. Kotonaru scolded herself as she cursed under her breath, this time, pride and anger got the best of her--again. And her vision was a bit blurry, but Hikari and Chris could've been busy with their own fights. "Dammit!" she cursed as she winced in pain. "You really wanna die don't you?!" she exclaimed, but she knew she had to calm down or else, something similar to this would happen again. As much as she didn't wanna call out for help, she knew she couldn't win without it, but she needed more lessons on anger management.

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 - Manipulator
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, Mr. Harmony
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer - Charlotte
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo - Inkles
FactionParadox FactionParadox - Saburo
J. Africa J. Africa

Last edited:
Cassie Hart
1589205650381.png

A sinister grin appeared on Cassie's face After Ace responded. Her plan was finally coming together. With the terrifying Gut Ripper on her side, she was sure no one would be able to oppose her. However despite Ace's overwhelming strength, Cassie knew that true strength lied within numbers. If her plan to end hero society was truly to succeed, she would need at least one more to join her cause. Since she was new to Japan, Cassie didn't know who the major villains were in this town. "Perfect. It's settled then, from this day forward were partners. Before I can put this plan into affect, I'm going to need a few supplies." Cassie retrieved a note from her pocket with an address scribbled on it and handed it to Ace. "Take this. This address leads to a warehouse near the docks. That location will serve as our base of operations. Let's just say that i'm currently borrowing it from the owners. Oh and I also left my cell number on there too." She said with a slight chuckle. "So First things First, I'm going to need lots of potassium nitrate. There's a construction site not to far from here with several vats of the stuff. I want you to deliver as much potassium nitrate possible it to that address that I gave you. I'm sure you can handle that task alone. and while you're doing that I'm going to try and increase our numbers. Any objections Partner?"

@DrWankpants​

VolticAce VolticAce
After taking the note and putting it in his pocket along with the coin he turned around."Of course and you really should remeber something I am a mercenary basically. Anything you tell me to do will be done cause you are my boss at the moment." As he began walking away he turned his head back."...but also as mercenary I have no loyalty to a cause so if no money is being made." He then gave a creepy smile."I won't be the happiest scottish man out there." His face then relaxed and turned to a genuine smile."Now I'll be off." Ace said walking in the distance. Even if what he said sounded like a threat it was more of warning. It's just a risk that comes with working with a man driven by greed.

Senshi "Sakkaku" Sekai
tumblr_inline_nucaj5Ki9W1tp2rxr_400.png

He was just about to do it, he was about to let the last bunch of fallen heroes out. But the more he thought about it, the more he thought it was a bad idea, not the idea in general but the timing. It was the first day of U.A. it'd be too much for them to handle for now. He hadn't put too much thought into timing at all, and that was his fault. Senshi would have to wait, he decided about a week before the Sports Festivals start, so then he could have more time not only to capture more heroes, but to actual plan it out. Step by step, each and every thing that was going to happen, the outcomes of them and what he could do to stop them if he had to. He was determined to get this to the sharpest point, no faults but he knew there was going to be some, so he had to be extra cautious and extra prepared.

Now with a nice new suit on, he walked over to get his headset and call everything off. He twisted the dial so everyone could hear him, he was only going to say this once, and anyone who dared go against him would feel his wrath.

"My people! I am calling off all tasks I wanted you to fulfill. Report back to your stations and be here until further notice. Those of you who will decide to disobey...don't. I'd rather not get anymore blood on my hands,"

He spoke, his voice having a piercing chill to it. It was like he was being timed, and all hell was going to be let loose if he didn't get his plan done and down soon. A cold sweat was starting to build up, his mistakes were going to lead to the deaths of others, he could no longer have that on his conscience.

All the fallen heroes obeyed, the forest Class 1-A was in not too long ago, also happened to be where the villains were. They turned around and started to walk calmly, meeting back up with Marigold, who was their transportation. Each one of them touched her shoulder and they were being brought to there own hideouts or even back to the warehouse for some. Not one of his henchmen question as to why he called it off, they were afraid of his reaction, besides he looked stressed and nervous, anyone with working eyes could see it.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 - Manipulator
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, Mr. Harmony
J. Africa J. Africa

1589475523350.png
Sinful Veng

"Fine..." Sinful said a bit upset as she started to walk away from the school. "It is such a shame that I am unable to do anything with these fakes..." She would eventually reach the checkpoint. "Alright... you know where to bring me..." She said as she touched the persons shoulder. She was instantly teleported to a high-rise loft apartment. She started to change her outfit as she hung up her villain uniform. As she was buttoning up her shirt someone started talking to her. "It took you a bit longer to get back than you said..." The man behind her said.
1589476357054.png
Kiara turned around to see James Kirson, owner of one of the largest support item factories in Japan. "These things take time James.... I'm here now, aren't I?" She said as she lovingly walked up to him. "After all, You of all business men should know meetings take longer than normal.." James laughed as he hugged Kiara. "Speaking of meetings... we have a meeting at U.A. to help with costumes for the new students." Kiara sighed as she looked into James's eyes. "Alright.... even though you know how I feel about the school... I will go and help you with the business meeting... I am your successor after all" She said with a lovingly smile.

Last edited:
Sent a text to VolticAce VolticAce
"I'm not insane...I'm not insane..." Ace said singing along to the song "Almost Easy" in his Humvee with his sunglasses. Patting along the drum fills and beats on his steering wheel. Even if he lived in a crap apartment the expensive car was a gift from a friend in the industry.
Humvee.jpg
When Ace slowly pulled up to red light he took the crumpled note out of his pocket and checked the address and started looking around for the construction site."Hmm...where is it...oh right there." He pulled up to the opposite side of the sidewalk and got out.

After pulling out a cigarette and started walking over. He wasn't planning on doing it sneaky obviously because not only would that be boring, but it would also take too long. It was just a simple concrete building with most of the exterior being done all workers were inside. Then he simply hopped the gate and just getting all the worker's attention.

"Hey who the..." A man walked over to Ace to stop him and was easily thrown out of the way as he made his way to their boss or at least what he thought was the boss. This treatment was shown to anyone who tried standing up to him causing the rest to be intimated by the 6'5 muscle head.

After getting to the boss he effortlessly grabbed his shirt collar and pushed him up against a wall. "Hey sorry about that man, but I am going to need you to do something for me. Okay?" He said with a smile on his face.

"Hey man, we don't want any trouble here..." The man stuttered out fearing this big Scottish man wearing sunglasses.

"No all I want is the vats of potassium nitrate then I will be..." Ace was cut off by a 2x4 breaking off the side of his head. One man had gotten a bit of courage built up to cause Ace wasn't doing any crowd control.

Ace slowly turned around after dropping the boss. Growling and snarling bearing his sharp teeth. The guy who had smacked him was the biggest out of the group and that smack would have knocked any normal person out. Maybe even killed a person, but the man who was now trembling noticed he didn't flinch. His glasses had been broken showing off his glare of pure hatred and cracked his knuckles."Now I'm really pissed..." He snarled cracking his knuckles."You know how those cost me. I should put in you damn wooden onesie, you foreskin chomper." He pulled his arm back and sent the man flying with a liver punch. Then after smacking into a pillar vomited up blood on the ground.

Ace whipped back around and aggressively picked up the man by his neck."I tried to be nice and make this easy!" He yelled taking out his cigarette and putting it out on his face with him screaming in agony."You are going to get me those vats and you are going to load them! Without complaints either got it!"

"Yes!" The man screamed now crying and sniveling like a baby.

After Ace pulled up his car to the construction site entrance the workers quickly and fearfully loaded them into his Hummve in silence as he smoked off to the side holding his broken sunglasses. Then after a few kind words of encouragement to shut him up he got in his car and pulled out his phone driving down the hideout then sent a text to Cassie. "Got the vats and will drop them off in a bit. Didn't kill anyone...well that one guy might have few cracked ribs."

As he was about to start blasting metal he saw a box on the side of the road. This didn't catch his attention until he saw a little black paw poking out and his open window allowed him to hear a quiet cry from a kitten. He started swearing loudly quickly pulling over almost making his cigarette fall out of his mouth. Then climbed out and slammed his car door running over to it. "People who do this to cats need to be put down!" Then after opening the box, he pulled a hungry black kitten out that started meowing. Comforting it he shuffled back to his car and slammed the door. "Man you tiny lad aren't you..." As the cat calmed down he looked it over holding it out in front of him. "Only a couple weeks and someone would abandon you...Which I don't get cause you are one cute cat." Ace slowly and gently pet the kitten noticing it was a male. Also from how big the tail was and from how fluffy he was Ace could tell it was a Maine Coon the biggest cat breed.

The cat actually reminded him of his first cat that he had as a child. Well, had is a little wrong to say because it was just a stray cat that took a liking to Ace. The cat was a bit of a prankster/trickster and would constantly annoy Ace until he got the attention he deserved so he gave it the name Loki. As he was trailing into his thoughts the cat swatted the cigarette out of his mouth then meowed at him until he started petting him while he laughed.

"From now on, your name is Loki and I will be your Dad from this day forward." He then put the Loki on his lap, but the cat got behind him then climbed up back resting on his shoulder. "You probably need to eat don't you?"

Loki just responded with a meow.

"I'll take that as a yes..." Ace pulled out his phone and sent another message. "Change of plans I have to do something first so will be a bit."

Spideep Spideep - Corvo
J. Africa J. Africa

As the last of the thugs were taken down by Kotonaru ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 and Chris Webs Elk Webs Elk , Ryusei was knocked unconscious by a thug hitting her just before he was blown into a wall by the blast of sound. As the remaining fallen heroes were directed away by Senshi, David opened his eyes, his face showing nothing but complete and total malice. With a blast of air, he was out of the auditorium and landed in front of Sinful Veng Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo .

He didn't have any time to waste on her, so he generated a Bubble without air inside of it around her head. He then took one look at Blazer and with a sonic boom that knocked back all the remaining fallen heroes, he and Blazer were gone. As he still had an emotional tie to Kiara, he let the suffocation only last a few seconds after he left.

An announcement came over the loudspeakers:

Attention: The routine meeting has concluded. Teachers, please resume class. Supervisory staff, please resume your normal duties. Thank you."

David restrained Blazer in a containment cell in the basement of the school meant to hold quirk-users, and sat down in front of the cell for a while. He watched the way the fallen hero tried desperately to get out of the containment field. He wanted to get more information about how he disappeared, and how he came back fighting against the heroes he once supported.

What he did not know, however, was that Blazer was the first successful hero-zombie, and the information the medical team would gather from him would be minimal at best.

Last edited:
Mr. Harmony
24+bang+silver+fang.png
He heard another announcement over the speakers, "There was a routine meeting? Hmph, perhaps Techricity was called to the meeting..." he muttered. "Hopefully my interview goes well!" he said cheerfully. He turned to the window, seeing the last of the crowd of fallen heroes seep into the forest. His heart stopped, as he recognized the suits of them, all of them went missing and they're going into the forest. His breathing was stopped as he walked further, seeing the broken window shards. Mr. Harmony had to see what was down there, accident or not, someone could or will get hurt. Quickly, he opened the office door and ran down the halls and stairs, the very few people who were out in the halls watched him run by. Some greeted while others stared and chatted with one another, he chuckled to himself before rounding the empty corner and finding three students.

He gasped seeing the thugs, while they ran back out the way they came, Mr. Harmony didn't take his time to make jokes. In front of him Hikari was unconscious, Chris's ear were bleeding, and his own granddaughter looked hurt, not to mention there was glass and rubble all over. He sighed before he lifted Hikari up in his right arm, her head leaning on his shoulder, "You with the hair, please, allow me to carry you along with your school mates. Kotonaru, get on my back." he ordered rather than asking. He gave them both a look that said: 'It's for your own good'. Without hesitation, Kotonaru climbed onto his back with a sigh. "Thanks old man.." she muttered before she coughed. He was going back to the nurse's ward, these children were hurt. Mr.Harmony was waiting for Chris to agree to allow Mr.Harmony to care him. "Come on lad, it's no problem. I may be an old man, but I can carry tons of weight." he said with a wink and a smile. "But you're a pain in the-" Kotonaru began but was silenced by him. "Shush it Koto-bean.." he urged.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
SparrowVale SparrowVale
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo
FactionParadox FactionParadox
J. Africa J. Africa
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Last edited:
Christopher

(Hallway)

As they finished off the group, Chris looked on smugly. It looked like the three of them were too much too handle for the thugs, neatly showcasing just a fraction of the power that the latest hero class of UA held. Unfortunately, as he turned around, he spotted Ryusei laying on the ground. He took a step towards her unconscious body, but immediately felt the inside of his ears working their magic.

Their extremely painful magic.

Feeling lightheaded as his ears began to burn, the bleeding slowing but still flowing, Chris almost didn't recognize the #2 hero when he appeared.

However, with the operative word being almost, Chris' eyes opened in surprise as soon as he saw the man. After all, he didn't expect to see him here at a time like this, though it was definitely perfect timing.

"You with the hair, please, allow me to carry you along with your school mates. Kotonaru, get on my back."

Chris was going to follow Kotonaru's lead, but felt a strike of pain within his head, causing him to hesitate and wince, I don't think it was just my ears this time...

Trying to take his mind off of the pain (not literally unfortunately), Chris glanced over towards Mr. Harmony and Kotonaru, who were both waiting patiently for him it seemed.

"Come on lad, it's no problem. I may be an old man, but I can carry tons of weight."

Chris nodded and began walking over, going a bit slowly to avoid vertigo and watching the interaction between the family members to ease his mind, chuckling to himself a little as he traveled. Upon reaching the two, following the man's instructions, Chris climbed on his back after using one of the hairbands around his wrist to tie his hair back, sending more pain through his head in the process. It seemed that the hit to his head may have caused more damage than Chris assummed.

if you were to tell Chris that'd he'd be riding on the shoulder's of one of the greatest heroes in the country years ago, he'd think you were trying to give him some metaphorical advice, or just flat out crazy. Nevertheless, here he was now, gripping on tightly, "Thank you for your help, sir."

Pausing a little, he continued speaking, "I'm also glad I got to fight alongside you and Ryusei, Kotonaru(-san)"

( ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 )

fa72bec00b2d885181017095a2042e81-jpg.671082

Spideep Spideep - Corvo
J. Africa J. Africa

As the classes in the bunkers were released, Seiryo was approached by one of the support teachers. "You're not in my class. Where are you attending, young man?" As the students passed by, one could tell that this was one of the support classes, as almost every student had a support item of some kind on their person. There were also several support-equipped pro heroes of note, such as Fry-Man, a hero that direct super heated air at anything with his support cannon. This was the teacher talking to Seiryo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back