• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia | Detailed Only | Cannon X OC | Doubling

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Okay so I have a story that is meant to take place near the end of S2 BUT this isn't about that one.

I want to do something else, either an AU or something that starts at the very very beginning, there will still likely be romance and shipping obviously, but I want to start from the beginning of the series and possibly an AU of some sort. Not sure of what, but we can discuss that if anyone is interested. I have like 20 OC characters, but I will only play a max of 5 since that will be 10 characters total lol. Again we can flesh out the details together if anyone is interested.

I can play just about any character you want me to play :3

I would love to give it a try! I'm still new to the series, and would love to brainstorm ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back