• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Black

I feel it was one of those rare occasions were a genderswap of a character would have vastly improved them.
1591995431392.png

Yeah given the ending group, if its a bunch of Hero Teens etc Im starting to get the idea more together. The Weight one I may mix with gaining benefits from what they eat in general and toying with hero names, but then again Hero names are something that won't come until later if it's done at the start of school since that's a class in itself.

"Red Koi" or maybe "Fall Up Koi" depending.

I always liked healer characters, so I was thinking a character whose quirk involves healing that requires an exchange of some kind. My first thought was blood but that's kind of lame? Maybe blood. I was also thinking that healing could be extremely physically taxing and requiring all energy, leaving the character drained and suffering afterwards.

I always liked healer characters, so I was thinking a character whose quirk involves healing that requires an exchange of some kind. My first thought was blood but that's kind of lame? Maybe blood. I was also thinking that healing could be extremely physically taxing and requiring all energy, leaving the character drained and suffering afterwards.
The thing about healing is that it covers too many bases for a hard superpower setting. I'd say go for something with a specific medical application, such as creating bandages that can seal wounds, rather than just healing.

The thing about healing is that it covers too many bases for a hard superpower setting
It does? I'll be the first to admit that I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to "one person, one power" systems but I don't really get how healing breaks it.

Well, I'm interested, and I was wondering if it was possible that I could join in? I'm thinking of creating a character that joins the villains side after the exam. I do not know much about the limits of what Quirks and evolve, but I would like to think that Prehistoric animal morphing Quirks are out there. But again, GM decree rules.

It does? I'll be the first to admit that I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to "one person, one power" systems but I don't really get how healing breaks it.

I agree. Our body's are already naturally healing in a very non specific way. A healing quirk would just speed it up. And it's not like it hasn't already been done in the anime

I agree. Our body's are already naturally healing in a very non specific way. A healing quirk would just speed it up. And it's not like it hasn't already been done in the anime
I meant like healing as in being able to fix anything. If it's just accelerating someone's natural healing like what's her face in canon, then I guess that works.

May
The thing about healing is that it covers too many bases for a hard superpower setting. I'd say go for something with a specific medical application, such as creating bandages that can seal wounds, rather than just healing.
Maybe in order to heal others, she has to give them her body cells?? Like to heal a cut, that cut would be transferred to her. She'd probably have hastened healing,

I'm interested! I've had a My Hero OC just laying around for the past 2-3 years and haven't really done much with them. I'd love to revisit them for this

I forget if i asked this yet, was there going to be a discord for OOC chatter/creating characters?
It seems like quirks may be the main issue with characters in general so a method of quicker chatting could be useful to hammer those out.

Oooh! A dark take on BNHA!

Question, though;

My character has a fairly powerful quirk, but it tends to fuck her over more than she can fuck other people over to the point where she has to use a restrictor to keep it in check. Thermokinesis. The ability to control and sense heat in a fifty foot radius. (Her original form had a physical mutation in the form of tail and wings, but that's perfectly optional)

Sounds fairly simple, but for her, though, it's more like hell personified because she's A: constantly in pain from the restrictor, and B: think of her quirk as wandering around blind in a rave room where everyone's screaming and you have to find someone by voice because it completely overwhelms her other senses. On top of that, used too much, her nose, eyes, mouth, and ears will start bleeding, and if continued to be used, her internals will start dissolving in favor of powering her quirk. She's also highly vulnerable to acids. (even though she enjoys salt and vinegar crisps).

And she can't deactivate it.

Her quirk's essentially a mutation centering along her spine and brain. She's either highly resistant or invulnerable to fire and that messed her up bad.

So basically, she's a ball of emotional trauma, angst, anxiety, and horrific imagery.

Im still interested, but it hasn been a bit silent on things going forward from the guy organising it. Im gonna guess just been busy with either IRL or the setup hopefully

Delinquent Delinquent
Soooo is this dead or what
Sorry, the weekend wound up being a lot busier than I'd assume it'd be. Terribly sorry.

Anyway, the OOC is up.

Trombone Trombone PlusUltra PlusUltra HerculePyro HerculePyro waifu waifu ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon pbtenchi pbtenchi toastypati toastypati OrWangatan OrWangatan SP3CT3R SP3CT3R @Dapperchamer2.0
I forget if i asked this yet, was there going to be a discord for OOC chatter/creating characters?
If there's enough interest for one I'll set one up.

Also, gonna close this down a recruitment-wise . We've got more than enough players now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back