• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: A New Generation (Closed for now)

Characters
Here
"If you try to carry him, it wouldn't, surprise me if the ground rose up to, pursue you," Rihi said, glad Asuka had calmed down. What they had proved now was that even if they couldn't defeat the teacher, together they could put enough pressure on him to get some bells.

Problem was, now there were more than five students here, with no way to share.

He had stayed mostly out of the way, looking worriedly as the girl with the hair quirk separated two fighting students. She talked about pooling their bells for the final score, but would that even be allowed? That sounded like the kind of thing a lawyer would have a great time with, but-

...Hang on.

"You, might be onto something," he muttered, looking down at his hand before he noticed he had said it out loud and nervously looking between the students present here. "I mean, we're, supposed to be heroes, in the future, right? So, this is just, well, my opinion, but..." He took a breath, fidgeting with his fingers as he ordered his thoughts. "'Follow the spirit of the law, not the letter of it'. The entrance exam was a test to see if we could, act selfless and help our competition. This, could be testing if we can, follow orders while bending them to our advantage. Sharing at the end might work, like what, um, she said." He had no proof, of course, and wasn't as confident as the girl seemed to be (also it was just the first day but he made a note to learn everyone's names to stop nicknaming them mentally), but it sort of fit into what an UA teacher would be doing.

In either case, time wasn't going to stop for them to discuss. If they were really going to team up against Tectonic, properly this time, they should move and move now. He was too shy to say something so forceful though, so instead he shot a look to the forest to see if he could see anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven minutes left.

Kojima had made a small underground cave to be able to check his phone for the time. All he had to do was make a rat-sized tunnel connecting the little hole to an opening above ground and he could breathe for a little time. The opening, of course, being out of bounds so the little gremlins couldn't attack through there.

He could theoretically stay down here until the exam ended, but that wouldn't be fair. As far as he could sense, the big group from before weren't fighting each other, so they might try a second round. He had expected multiple small factions to form instead of a big one, otherwise he would have brought more bells, but what was done was done. He'd see if they deserved a second chance.

One thought and the ground pushed him up inside the forest. The roots made it more difficult to move underground, but he could feel three or four routes he could take. A black shadow passed by, and he took a second to give Jet a 'go away annoying vulture' look before picking a direction where three students were fighting each other and going to see how they were doing.

Kami gave a slow nod to Toshio's statement but most of her attention was still awaiting Pips reply. She was hoping he could see and understand the truth of all this so even if it cost them a few minutes it was important to try, Lan was right about it not lasting but still.

She could only let a sigh out as Pip dashed any hopes of him seeing what she meant, both of them were acting like dumbasses, and there was no cure for dumbass...ness, at least not in the moment, at least not until Rihi spoke up. She couldn't help but smile that at least someone got it, pumping her fist at her side in satisfaction and relief that one of them had some sense. It was this that at least confirmed her next course of action.

Reaching behind her hair, Kami pulled slightly, her hand emerging with 4 black orbs later. Each appeared to be around the same size, and a closer look would show them actually cocoons of hair strands wrapped around themselves to create the orb. Unfurling them she shows that there is actually a bell within each, the hair seeping inside as to stop the telltale jingle. "As for trust here....4 Bells" she reseals each, then proceeded to spin them at speed mixing each up to before offering 4 of them towards Rihi, Asuka, and Toshio each dangling on its own thread. "Ok let's do it, pick 2. There is a 25 percent chance one of those contains a gold bell, It will be best if nobody knows who has what. As for the test. He's got the most of it but there is one final thing i should add." she pauses to look back at the previously squabbling duo "Were going to be spending the next several years together, what sort of fool would betray the trust of a classmate just for a single lesson? even if people don't place the weight on a word like i do, from a purely pragmatic view, it would be incredibly short-sighted."

Last edited:
"You... are really, really dense," Hi sighed after the uncomfortable stretches of silence and interruptions. "Let me explain this in a way even a small, tiny, underdeveloped child would understand."

They flashed their teeth in an ugly, unpleasant snarl. "I understand your logic and where you're going with it. If you were trying to be subtle, you need to take a class on rhetoric, because you failed horrendously. I understand what you want and why, but you have given me no reason why I should trust that you're going to keep your word." They pointed to the hair-ball-bells, eyes narrowed and head inclined to the side. "I can think of at least fifteen ways you could turn this situation to your favor here and now. The fact that you're not is still suspicious. You hiding the bells with your own power makes it even more so." Their eyes narrowed and they let the silence set a moment. "Why, indeed? I should think someone who got into UA in the first place should be able to answer their own question."

Because if you get used to betrayal and fighting "allies" now, it won't hurt later, hissed their own mind. They didn't voice it, instead glancing toward the scorpion-tailed one with a critical gaze. Then toward the short one. Timekeeper. No visible quirk. It made sense that they (she? he?) said that they wouldn't have time to find the teacher. Energy conserver.

Back to Scorpion Tail. Mediator. That one gave at least a good example for an incentive to follow. They bobbed their head at them (he?) in a barest sign of respect. That one at least knew how to gather people.

As they spoke, they made it abundantly clear they were speaking to Scorpion Tail. "But I will follow you. Thirty paces behind. You will not look back for me or try to send me up front."

They didn't mention that they were quirkless.

But they did need a weapon.

Jet banked toward the outside of the field, gliding along the treetops before picking a branch and setting down. His tail flicked side-to-side in amusement. Jet's feathers fluffed in absolute glee. "Tectonic," he jokingly admonished in a fake scandalized tone, mandibles clicking in that eerie way they did when he was happy. "Are you hiding? From children?"

Idly, he glanced over his shoulder thumping his tail against the tree for no particular reason.

The big group in the center looked like it was finally sorting itself out. And, although his face wasn't made to make expressions, his smirk was audible as he spoke. "Are you in over your head?"

Rihi blinked at the bell shuffling, hesitatingly accepting the ball of hair that the girl gave him. Seems everyone had kind of calmed down, at least. He was still wary of Pip and the student that had tried to strangle Tectonic though, they seemed to have a short temper and little patience with dealing with others, so he'd rather stay with Asuka and Toshio. At the very least he had spoken to them before and they seemed nice.

"I'm Rihi. I can grow body parts," he explained, accustomed to giving his first name instead of his surname to others. He mentioned his quirk since if they were going to make a plan, they'd need basic information about what everyone could do to mount an attack. "You mentioned, Kojima-sensei could... sense us? How does that work?" he asked the girl with the hair quirk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kojima rolled his eyes. He could take on the gremlin pack and they both knew it; Jet was just being an ass. "I'm not hiding from all of them," he clarified, the 'you flying gecko' at the end not said but implied. "If I stayed the whole test fighting the same group, it wouldn't be fair to others who might also want to try to get a bell. I'm only giving them another chance if no one else steps forward."

The second group had been easy to deal with. After seeing him they attempted an attack, but infighting prevented them from making any clear progress and soon Kojima had them running away. He stayed on the move, sensing both the students and any path underground. "I could restrain them, but then they wouldn't be able to do anything for the rest of the test. This is the only viable option so unless you have actually valuable input, go bother someone else."

Jet whistled long, low, and amused, the sound almost echoing. As was a trait of bird vocals. "Yes, very logical," he said in a mildly sarcastic manner, nodding sagely. Though the effect was diminished somewhat as he jumped to a new treebranch and barely rustled the leaves, wings doing him well in preventing noise, softening his landing and bending the bough quietly. "Awww, but Kojisan, I never have any valuable input!"

That was a lie and they both knew it. Jet was called often for infiltrations for a reason. Efficient, but only professional when absolutely necessary.

He was laying it on thick, today, though.

"Anyway, though," he continued, teasing fading out of his voice. "This year's kids are fast... if a bit on the aggressive side. I've seen at least two devolve into biting and scratching."

Asuka looked at right Rihi after he finished speaking and the girl that had handed him the hair. “ I wish I could lift the teacher but a full grown man weighs more than what I can carry and the stress of suddenly carrying a person that is about 200lbs could cause me to tear my wing muscles that are already strained. now with another flying quirk user together we could easily get him off the ground . You are right he never did say that we couldn't combine our bells together to beat him. This is a group effort since there will be villains like him in strength or stronger.” She said as she looked about the ground to see where everyone was at not to mention it was a little to quiet on the teachers end which made her a little unnerved at the moment.

Something is not right here… the teacher is being to quiet on his end and that’s might not a good thing for us.” she said as she got in a more defensive stance and kept her attention on alert knowing he could pop up out of the ground at any moment but something told her to be ready for a surprise attack as her eyes glanced at the tree line where some of the other students were at. The tree line would give him some cover and now that she looked around Jet was not in her line of sight ether.

"I've met tons of people that I was gonna know for years. Didn't stop them from being dickheads," Pip grumbled, tail giving an irate, scratchy chirp as the bells were dispensed. Hairball clearly hadn’t met many people if her impression of them was ‘they can’t piss eachother off if they spend time together’, and reasoning with someone like that would be pointless. And the bells… well, it definitely wasn’t how he would do it, but—for the moment—his decision on arguing had been made.

"You mentioned, Kojima-sensei could... sense us? How does that work?"

"Rocks," Pip answered without stopping for so much as a moment to consider who the question was directed at (his tail flicked impatiently nonetheless—every second of talk was another wasted). "He's like Toph or something, except he doesn't need to touch the dirt to do it," He said with a matter-of-fact briskness to his tone. After all, it was pretty obvious. Wasn't it?

The fact that not everyone had seen the support kid and his weird sand-shield that brought Pip to this conclusion back in the storm did not occur to him.

Kami nods as she continues towards the forested area with the rest now the issue seemed to have been resolved, returning to the spread-out spider leg like the formation of her hair to effectively appear in several scattered places at the same time. Out of the group formed Hi was proving Paranoia and distrust to be staples he held close, though at least Pip was somewhat better on the matter. Still, the meanings of her words seemed to have still slipped past a few, critical thinking not exactly being used and everything seemed to have been filtered through a static perspective consumed by bias. Shaking her head once more she could only mutter a few words regarding the whole situation, perhaps directed at another in a somewhat resigned tone "You mistook the stars reflected in a pond for the sky".

Taking a slow breath she composes herself before going to answer Rihi's question "To correct a few details, I think he does need to be touching the ground to use his sense, he could have leaped to avoid attacks but instead used a shield each time so he could keep in contact with the ground. But yeah he seems to sense the vibrations with a scary accuracy..." cupping her chin in thought as they move a little more "Though its more just there's something there and its weight, I don't think he can actually see the person or their shape...but that's something i didn't get to really try out....but as how to stop it...Other than being airborne we could try being in the trees to limit its accuracy but were limited to one fly i guess"

The more she thought about that last aspect, however, the more she thought it might not be exactly true. She had managed to stay in the air with the help of those projectiles but even so she can not defy gravity forever and would fall eventually. To be honest, she would have much rather have a straight-up fight on the ground close up, but it seemed like getting that wasn't going to be easy given the teacher's powers and the fact that close range wasn't his style, she had to get flung around by that windy sand storm before even getting a eye on him after all. Blinking a little at her last thought, however, a new one came to her, Wind...Falling Down....Style. A smile formed on her face for a moment as she went to retract the hair legs once more with a new idea.

"Actually, regarding flying...there might be an alternative. Something a little more unexpected though to get close to him." She turns to Rihi "Im guessing functional wings are a little too much for you...but how about just a large surface area? We could have Asuka get you up and then you fall with style with some gliding maybe? It should get you over the forest at least and the trees are sparse enough that getting a view below should be good....that would leave Asuka to get back down to carry Hi, which leaves myself, Pip and the rest....." she pauses some more to try and think before murmuring to herself "I mean maybe if i spin it around fast enough...hmm not, maybe a kit? nah that needs more speed..hmm..." shaking her head again she gets back on track "ok so maybe a ground force to distract him then a sky force to capitalize on it, If i put pressure down with my hair i should be able to mimic the multiple people once you take off so he thinks your still on the ground. If you want we can split the ground group in two, with one coming in after the other so a Suprise on top of the surprise"

Last edited:
Rihi perked up a bit at the mention of Toph; it was always nice when someone mentioned a character and he understood the reference. It made the fight significantly harder though, if their teacher could always tell where they were.

He gave some thought to Kami's idea. To be honest, he had tried growing wings before. As a kid, it was easy enough to see birds and think he could copy them. However, reality was vastly more complicated than he had expected. He hadn't been able to get lift, and when he climbed a tree and tried jumping from it, he had broken his arm. His mom forbid any kind of airborne shenanigans since then, and he hadn't tried again.

But now he was older. He now knew about wing shape and wind resistance and a million other things. He was sure he still wouldn't be able to fly on his own, but gliding should be easier. "I, might be able to glide, but. I don't think I could control where I go," he said. It all depended on the wind and which direction Asuka threw him. And if he tried to do any fancy maneuvering he ran the risk of actually falling.

Asuka looked at pip then kami and thought back to the earlier about their teacher’s behavior. It did seem to make since that he was able to since them while they were on the ground looked a bit unnerved when they were in the trees.

“now that you mentioned that I did notice that when he realized that some of us were in the trees or air he did not seem to like it so your theory about him being able to since us while we are on the ground make since and your plan makes since. As for you Rihi gliding is not as hard as one thinks its more of shifting your weight from your center of gravity to right or left kind of how you are able to ride a bike except you close the glide you drop, with wings you need the muscles and practice .” she said as looked over at him know that this could work and trying not to make nervous

Lan squinted, looking between each of the other students as they spoke. That plan was... Fucking stupid...

" You mistook the stars reflected in a pond for the sky, wow- look at you being all poetic, " Lan repeated hair girl's opening line with a childish, taunting inflection to his voice.
" Maybe if you stop looking for smooth one-liners and pull your head out of your ass for a few seconds, you could come up with a better plan,"

" One, we don't know the range Hard-ass Sensei can sense us at; so leaving half the fuckers- fuckers who's quirks you don't even fucking know, thanks for asking- to a ground based afterthought because you didn't want to over work your tiny brain- is stupid. It's hardly a fucking distraction if he sees us coming from a mile a way and just puts us in a damn dirt prison as soon as we step into his line of sight. "

He may be being more pessimistic with that one than is necessary- after all; Kojima could have done exactly that earlier. Either his range of sensing isn't that spectacular; or he's going easy on them. Lan bet on the latter.

If that was the case, the best plan might involve letting the weaker looking students be the distraction, while the ones that did better in the first attack took the surprise element.

" Two, you know putting pressure on the ground to seem like multiple people would require you hold onto something right? You cant just press on the ground- you would just go up and stay the same weight. You'd have to wedge yourself with a tree or some shit, which would also mean you couldn't move with the group. "

Which would mean hair girl would be out of the attack, and wouldn't even be around to direct her own plan. She got the initial gold bell- she was almost defiantly the strongest combat wise- even if she wasn't the strongest mentally. Lan couldn't decide if having her on the back burner was worth it or not.

" Three, and I'm ending at three because there are more god damned holes in this plan than a fuckin knit sweater and I'm not a grandma with all the god damn time in the world- we don't know where Hard-ass even is, how the fuck are we supposed to surprise him?"

Lan's brain told him to draw the guy to their position, but he couldn't really think of a method that wouldn't get them all disqualified. Maybe if someone pretended to break the rules or get hurt? But there were no guarantees Kojima would be able to tell what was going on wherever he was.

One hand on his hip, Lan gestured with the other as he spoke; though the levels of annoyance in his voice and face didn't match what he said. The tone was more casual than the abundance of swears would lead anyone to believe.

Amai seemed to be much more bothered by being relegated to an afterthought than he did, as she crossed her arms and huffed.

" Yeah, dumb plan, but I think I've had enough teamwork for one day anyways, " she tossed Lan's three bronze bells back to him , the boy stumbled a bit- but did manage to catch them all without dropping one.

" You brats have fun with- whatever, I'm gonna get as many bells as I can before time is up," Judging by the whine in her voice, she was obviously still pouting about being treated like a background character- but didn't wait for an offer or apology before jogging back to the forest.

Last edited:
Suzuki Toshio
Accepting one of the hairy balls that may or may not contain the gold bell he tossed it up and down experimentally trying to hear any little rattles that might be left in it while the especially snippy boy continued to argue with the hairy girl but seemed to accept his reasoning enough to stick around and not fight with anyone. "Aw thanks bestie!" He snarked a little at the distrustful agreement, at least it was better than Amai simply ditching them...maybe.

Listening to the ideas tossed around he hummed to himself. "Well I can't fly but I can hop around the trees a lot which could keep him guessing at least and I doubt he's already got such a good idea of how much we all weigh to keep track of who's where all at once right?" Glancing at the trees he tilted his head slightly as a thought came to him while Lan complained about how those on the ground could get near Tectonic. "Wellllll if someone could spot him from above and let us know then...bit of a dick move to nature but if we knocked down a tree or two do you think the impact would be enough to cover our movements?"

Hi snorted derisively in such a way that they had a feeling they'd feel it later.

Timekeeper was pretty spot-on. No one knew anyone else's quirks, aside from Fluffy Fucker's, because that one's made enough of a spectacle of themself that it'd be a disgrace for everyone on the field to not know their quirk.

They stalked well enough behind the group to keep their distance, their voice carrying fine despite it. "And, I don't know if you've noticed, but there's a few of us here that'd be positively useless to you, Dictator. Dusty Bastard doesn't seem to quite like close combat, and I don't know if you're blind, but we have no way of doing ranged combat."

They lifted a leg up to hand range and slipped the bells out of the hidden slit in their shoe, popping them in their mouth. They let the silver shinies settle under their tongue before speaking again, perking a brow. "And oh, yeah, he won't fall for the same thing, again."

Something dark flickered in the distant forest. Hi bit their tongue. Seraph had dropped down into the forest a while back. He might be talking with Tectonic. They'd been told that the Feathery Fuck was quite the instigator.

"If you wanna go on a suicide mission, though, searching for the Black Birdy Bastard's probably your best bet."

If Seraph didn't want to be found, though, he wouldn't be.

See, the issue with the bike comparison was that if he fell from a bike, he'd just get a few scratches. If he fell from the air, he might land wrong. Rihi took a breath, nodding at Asuka with an "Okay" and confidence he didn't feel. If anything went wrong, he could make a tail full of soft tissue to land on and break his fall, but that wouldn't really help them get a bell. It'd just make him an easier target for Tectonic.

Well, he'd give it his best shot. It was the least he could do.

He didn't really get the mention of a black bird (was that the winged black lizard teacher that had watched them when the exercise begun? Why would they be with Tectonic?), so he left that part for the others to figure out and tried to think about the other suggestions. The short boy was right in that they really didn't know what everyone could do - the hair quirk was obvious, as were Asuka's wings and Toshio's tail, and Rihi had mentioned his quirk earlier, but that left the others. "W-well, what, are your quirks?" he asked, looking between the short boy, the spiked one, and the student who had tried to strangle the teacher. Maybe one of them could help with Toshio's idea; large impacts would mess a sensing ability, and if it only felt what was on the ground they could use the tree as cover like hiding behind a rock to avoid a sonar.

Asuka looked at Rihi with sympathy if she was a light teacher she was have started him in a foam pit until he got the hang of gliding and flight training but right now was a hard first lesion. “ Rihi you had any time to study a flying squirrel or sugar glider?? If so they are the masters of gliding in forests and they have a simple design to them “ she said to him after a brief moment as she then turned to listen to what some of the other members of the group had to say, hoping that some one might have a quirk that could possibly mess with that annoying teacher and after this exercise is over she planed to pull a surprise prank on him depending on how annoying he was going to be during the process if getting the bells. She just hoped the other teacher stays out of it or he would be include in the pranks later.

"Then keep your snout closed or I'm muzzling you," Kojima threatened, even though Jet would need to be much, much more annoying than he was being at the moment for him to go to those lengths. The big nuisance was fast when he wanted to be, and Kojima had other things he had to pay attention to. Like how the students were on the move again.

Hearing that he was going to have to deal with a literal pack of feral gremlins had him huffing in exasperation, massaging his temple as if preparing for all the future migraines those troublemakers were sure to cause him for the rest of the year. "Remind me again why you can't be the homeroom teacher," he complained.

"Hmmm... because you can't write in English any better than the students, and I still have patrols," Jet replied easily, flicking his wings and watching the leaves he stirred up flicker in the artificial wind. He settled on the branch he'd claimed, sprawling out like a large cat, though his head and ears stayed perked. "I'll be sure to get you a bottle of advil for your birthday." The comment was once again laced with that signature Jet Humor Clicking.

Though, it was kinda to distract himself. His legs hurt. Not much, but they still kinda hurt. Mostly leftover phantom pain. He didn't have to take any pills today.

"Besides, I'm basically already helping you to keep them in line.... er, last year I was. But it's not like I can just hunt them down, now can I?" No incentive plus small children in school usually equaled disaster, for Jet. Actually, no incentive plus small children just sounded like a recipe for raised hackles.

Which was also something he wasn't keen on.

"To correct a few details, I think he does need to be touching the ground to use his sense, he could have leaped to avoid attacks but instead used a shield each time so he could keep in contact with the ground."

Pip had chosen to ignore Hairball's needless poetry, but he drew the line at blatant lies.

"Ya' think he was touching every single one of those sand particles, dipshit?" He grumbled with less malice than his previous statements, but still holding a nip in his tone. The following glare only took up a few seconds, though, because he interrupted it with a thump of his tail against the ground as if to physically drop the topic before moving on. "But that's beside the point. There's no chance we're getting him up off the ground if he wants to stay, anyway."

His nose wrinkled at Shortass's rant. "Either he can't box us in or he won't, otherwise he would'a done it already." At the same time, his spines snapped against one another, giving off a sharp crack. The sprats' heads perked up in an instant. "But if it's my quirk you're asking about—" They came bounding along from the base of the pillar where they had been sat and wove around his spikes to stand on his shoulders with an ease that could only have been gained through regular practice, "—then it's these little shits."

His tail lifted upward, leaving a curve toward the tip that leaned back down toward the dirt. "And, if it's any help—and trust me, it is—my spikes are heavy as hell. If I thump the ground enough, it might fuck up your vibrations enough to confuse Rocky into thinking Birdbrain and Rihi are still on the ground." He crossed his arms and turned to Airdrop. "Not that it'll matter if we can't find him in the first place—why would Bigbird lead us to the teacher, anyway?"

Looking between each person as they spoke, Kami would sit back and listen taking it in, trying to think it all other. The idea of Rihi's quirk really did seem promising but they themselves didn't seem to have faith in themselves to do it....though maybe this was one of the situations where necessity could be the mother of invention and help them out, with the right motivation. "Im sure you glide like they said, and if it doesn't work you do have someone right up there with you to catch you, think of it as a trust fall just with a little more distance..." she makes a pinching gesture in the air with a grin before turning from Rihi to the rest.

"The Vibrations though do sound like a good idea, same with knocking over some trees, The grounds keep might take issue with that but it would be a solid way to give us a platform that isnt dirt in any case. Also regarding his three points?" she gestures over to Lan "1. If we cause enough trouble for him hes going to have issues keeping track and distracted, keeping track of a lot of people in a fight is hard, even if you can see them all. Focusing on the 2nd group means his not focusing as much on the 1st, it splits his attention. 2. That would be only true if standing still, for the most part, if i hit the ground with the force of footsteps it doesn't matter about by weight, even then its fairly easy to hook them down to push into the ground with about the right amount of force to simulate the weight and 3? We have the air and ground people to find him but if you have other ideas feel free to add them in, sure pointing out holes you think you can see can help, but if you dont help keep the boat afloat by offering a way to patch them it doesnt really help much" she finishes with a clear nod as she looks around once more "We need to decide quickly either way because like someone pointed out earlier our time is ticking down."

Asuka looked at pip with a slight annoyance at being called bird brain but did not say anything as she listened to what he had to say since it could be useful.

“He did say get the bells any way possible minus killing and permanently disabling, but trickery is fair game, so with him in the trees it gives those who can move through the trees easily as well as fliers a advantage but Seraph might pose as a problem since he can get air born. Though with his massive wingspan it might keep him grounded in thr thick foliage. So using that tail of yours might work for tectonic thinking Rihi and I are still on the ground” She said after listening for a bit since the first plan did not work at all but with other input might help the plan a bit more since than just two planning an ambush with no backup.

Last edited:
"W-well, what, are your quirks?"

Hi whirled around to face Body Horror, eyes narrowing to slits. The venom packed in their gaze would have been enough to kill. That would have been a nice quirk, actually.

"If my quirk was at all relevant, then I'd have used it the last time we took on Dusty Bastard. So, I'm weaponless and as good as useless, since Dusty Bastard doesn't like getting in close. And I'm not suffocating for a school assignment." Their eyes slid over to to Wings then to Spikes. "According to his previous years, Seraph is a jokester. He and Tectonic quarrel and banter like an old married couple. He vanished from sight a little while ago into the forest. Why else would he dive down there? He's an observer. The Support Brat is all the fuck the way over there"— they gestured in the vague direction of where they'd seen the Support student last—"and he has no reason to hunt students. He's also big if no one noticed when he popped into the dorms. And he glows. Easy enough to find in the forest, or at least, he should be."

They huffed, rolling their eyes so hard they might have heard something crack. Hair was making this all too complicated. "You could anchor yourself to some trees and press down in alternating patterns—or pull from the side—instead of wrecking innocent foliage. Make it feel like there's some in the trees and you morons are moving in for a two-pronged attack. Your stupid fluff can reach far, no? But as Timekeeper over there said, you couldn't move with the group, and hitting the ground would only fling you into the air."

"So, alternatively, Body-Horror over there"—they gestured to... Rihi, was it?—"could make fleshy balls of whatever approximating our weight. They should make the same vibrations and allow for greater mobility. Then you, Hair, can throw Body Horror once we get close and anchor yourself to trees and convince him that we've taken to the branches, shaking them or whatever brace against the trunk to keep him from noticing." The strategy rolled easily off their tongue as they glanced around, taking stock of the quirks present and filing them away for later. "Taking this as a safer version of what we'd be doing out there, I doubt anyone here would feel taking down buildings to stop a villain is a good idea." Their pause for inhale was brief.

"The moment we get close and try and immobilize him, you can slingshot yourself forward as fast as possible, and ram him." They paused, twitching slightly. The tiny tremmor ran along their neck. "Of course, this is all running on the assumption that his sense is based off vibration and not weight, which would be something to account for just in case, since he is an unknown."

Last edited:
"Aw thanks bestie!"
Lan nearly did a double take at the comment from Suzuki, before realizing it was defiantly a joke. Stupid high schoolers and their stupid fucking sarcasms.
"...Don't say that ever again."

The boy was once again caught simply looking between each of the other students as they spoke, crossing his arms and furrowing his brow as though he had been personally offended by the comments. He frowned further at Hair quirk's explanation.
He didn't brighten despite the slightly less stupid additions to the plan added by others.

He finally answered the quirk question when he was through with listening.
" Healing and increased strength," He answered simply. No need to specify who he could heal or the conditions to activate the quirk.

" You know what. We probably have just about eight minuets left anyways- so whatever. Either we do shit now or we don't and I'll bet 1,000 yen we get the same grade either way,"
just his way of driving home the fact he didn't think it would work. Though he also didn't have a plan of his own to offer instead; so pitching any more of a fit about it was a bit too hypocritical, even for Lan.

Rumi winced as the mask landed a hit on her new partner- damn. Sucked for her. And also sucked for Rumi, cuz it meant they didn't feel threatened by her approach enough to follow after. Damn.

"Hey! Don't you think 2 versus 1 is a little unfair?" a voice that was distinctly not her own echoed in Rumi's mind. A Telepathic?

" I do, that's why I like being on the side of the 2, " she answered the voice automatically, and a bit too honestly for her liking.
" Hmm.... Is this the mask quirk user again, or the person guarding them? " She asked the question as she continued to move towards the two students the other had pointed out.

" And if you're in my head, how much can you see anyways?" there was a wrong answer to the question. A right answer to the question. And and answer that might make Rumi have to drop out of UA and/or threaten someone into staying shut up.
kakemha kakemha

Shoko was lucky to get a response but she knew that they would be coming after her. She raised her guard and started to look around to see if she would be able to anticipate an attack coming. Her heart quickened slightly since she didn’t really know if she was fit for a battle in her state but nevertheless, she ignored her thoughts of doubt.

“Why don’t you try and guess?” Shoko responded to the question the opponent in question asked her. Being as vague as possible would work out in 2 different ways, either being super useful in confusing the enemy or backfiring on her, she’d find out sooner or later. She sensed some movement coming in their direction. She snapped off 2 branches in the tree she was in. As she jumped onto another tree as silently as possible, Shoko hoped that the sound of the snapping branches would draw the opponent to that spot.

“How much I can see doesn’t really matter here, does it not?” Shoko replied to the last question she heard from the opponent. She then looked at the sharpness of the 2 branches, one of them was slightly sharp while the other was pretty dull. She decided that she would use the dull branch as a distraction when she’s got the chance and the shaper one as a sort of sword since she would need to get an advantage in this fight if she wanted to win.

“Since you’ve asked some questions, I think it’s only fair if I ask at least one. What’s your seat number?” Shoko asked the girl, depending on what the answer of the opponent was, this could prove as useful information for Shoko, but no one but Shizune knew that.

Tapfic Tapfic Opus Opus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back