• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia 1x1

meggie

Hiya! My name's Meggie, and i've been a fan of Boku No Hero Academia pretty much since the anime dropped. I recently made an oc for the series and am interested in roleplaying with someone! I'd roleplay with either canon characters or fellow ocs!

Yo can I do this too : 3
Also this would be my first actual rp on this site so I might be sorta awkward lol

I have an idea that involves us replacing 2 characters in class 1-A with characters of our own

Hello there. ^^ I am new to this site but am looking for more roleplayers. I have been watching this anime and am all the way up to season three. When they move the students into the new dorms. I would love to do a BNHA with you and I have an OC at the ready. ^^

I would love it if you could play either (In order of prefernce):
Katsuki Bakugo
Shoto Todoroki

Eijiro Kirishima
or
Denki Kaminari

In return I can/will play for you: (In order of confidence level or experience)
Izuku Midoriya
Dabi
Anyone really....I haven't done too many so I like to expand on my experience. though being honest the thought of playing Bakugo is a little nerve wracking. I am willing to try but he is the only one who really makes me nervous about playing him with justice. XD

S-Sorry if your not doing this anymore or not taking any new rps, I was just wondering if you would like to do one? I can go for ocs or any character. I don't really mind. You can make it LGBT friendly if you want, I don't really mind. So, if your up for it, go ahead and pm me I guess?

Hiya! My name's Meggie, and i've been a fan of Boku No Hero Academia pretty much since the anime dropped. I recently made an oc for the series and am interested in roleplaying with someone! I'd roleplay with either canon characters or fellow ocs!
I'm down. Can you play Bakugo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back