• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia 1x1 Doubling up, long term

Andi2000

I have no idea how to do this! I am new here.
I am looking for a 1x1 doubling up OcxCannon rp of MHA if anyone is interested,
I am LBGTQ+ Friendly!!

I prefer to do a descriptive rp, as well as touch on heavy topics. So if that is something you are interested in we can talk more about that, though I am okay with dismissing those topics!

Preferable love interests fall under and not in this order
- Eijiro Kirishima
- Katsuki Bakugou
- Denki Kaminari
- Shouta Aizawa
- Shouto Todoroki
- Izuku Midoryia
- any of the girls in 1-A
I am comfortable with playing almost anyone from the show and am willing to play any of the villains (try to portray them for you well) as well as several of the characters I don't know as well.

I can provide a discord or an email so we can talk more if you are interested, please let me know!

Please only respond if you are okay with all gender pairings because most of my characters are Bisexual and I don't wanna deal with any hate for it. Also if you are 18 or over, I am more comfortable with roleplaying with people closer to my age.
Please don't respond if you are not willing to communicate about the rp and plot, hyping up both sides. I have had a lot of issues like that where my partners have only focused on their side not putting as much effort into talking about my side (even if I bring up ideas myself)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back