• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: GO BEYOND ﹗ ☆ ★ OOC

Which direction do you feel most comfortable with?

Votes: 3 33.3%

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Neither, I'll comment

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Either or is good to me, I'm not fussed as I see potential in both options and little flaws lol

When a flaw is like "the schedule will let us know where we are and what we are doing" it sounds like something a school should have.
Hero training,
Rescue theory/practice etc

The class split is the same to me, having random pairs or groups just opens options and we can always find who we want to talk to when the school day is over or on the weekend

So, there are over 20 character sheets currently.
None of them are listed as Villains.

These means any scene may have up to 20 participants before NPCS.
Practically speaking, all 20 are unlikely to ever be interacting with each other, rather splitting into groups and moving between those groups.( Even in the same area physically)

So do we need to "split the party". Presumably yes.

This is something I talked about on discord, but should extrapolate here.

Currently any fights (which are planned to happen) need more than a dozen enemies, or some people incredibly strong because they are going to get attacked 20-ish times per response. (At least a dozen).
So combat events probably need to get split up for sanity. (Just managing that many different fights/interactions all at once is crazy)

I saw the counter argument that one slow poster could slow an entire group, yes that is true, but I would rather one slow poster slow 10, than slow 20.

If combat is going to get split up, then training should/could be for much of the same reasons, responding to 20 different quirks/experiments/practices at once is a lot.

However if 10 people are interacting with each other during lunch, and another 10 are in the gym, both of those scenes are easier to manage than 20 of one then 20 of the other.

I'm looking at it from a GM workload, and possible event frame. That many people limits quality of events, type of events and gm individual attention. Ideally their just wouldn't be 20ish people.

Smaller groups will allow faster, more detailed responses, and a greater variety of events, as well as allowing the GM to more easily move the spot light around, by having multiple spotlights.

As one of the potential villains I feel zed put it pretty decent.

I see good things in random groups of ten or teachers pairing students together for the sake of complimenting each other and that, or forcing teamwork upon them.

Not sure whose Still here or interested but I am willing to dark knight GM this situation (be the GM you need but not want) until Catbite Catbite comes back to tell me "No!" Aha
If you like this or tag me with your answer
I'll either take up the temporary GM spot and progress the rp a tad
Or just continue waiting for catbite, I'm not fussed aha

@Idea @Rage @Deianeira @PlusUltra @skycaptain NeonFlow NeonFlow @Akio Chikara @SomebodyElse @Zamasu @Brook @S n o w @Husher @erembore @One_For_All @thatguyinthestore Amyleii Amyleii @Yoseph Nikiyev[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back