• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π”ͺ𝔢 π”₯π”’π”žπ”―π”± 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔷𝔒 𝔬𝔳𝔒𝔯, π”žπ”©π”© 𝔒π”ͺ𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔑𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔒𝔑 π”žπ”΄π”žπ”Ά (π”ž 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔀 𝔱𝔒𝔯π”ͺ 𝔯𝔭 π”­π”žπ”―π”±π”«π”’π”― π”°π”’π”žπ”―π” π”₯)

clumsycow

all you'll ever be is a nightmare and a wet dream
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ tabs ------ */

• /* ------ sticky note letter ------ */
    song inspo
    blonde hair, black lungs - sorority noise
    smoke breaks - daddy and the long legs
    cocaine jesus - rainbow kitten surprise
    live or die - noah cyrus, lil xan
    zombie - the cranberries
    no children - the mountain goats
    twin size mattress - the front bottoms

/* ------ right side ------ */

Who are you?

Howdy! I'm clumsycow, but you can call me MJ or Jax! They/Them pronouns, please. I'm twenty-three (23) years old and from the United States, more specifically the Midwest (I'm from a mitten-shaped state...maybe you've heard of it?). If you didn't know, this means I'm in the EST (Eastern) time zone. I've been roleplaying for over a decade now since I was about twelve (12) years old. I started off as a One Direction roleplayer on Kik (if you know, you know! AU!Harry was ((and lowkey still is)) my boy.) and have since then evolved into cultivating stories I can best describe as slice-of-life, realistic, modern, drama-fueled, and incredibly angsty.

What are you looking for?

I'm in search of an 18+ partner, simply because we might stumble upon some inappropriate content from time to time. (I love + respect young roleplayers, but I want to ensure this online space remains safe for everyone!!). I prefer MxF pairings (I have a preference for playing brooding male characters, what more can I say?), but I am not opposed to MxM, FxF, and other LGBTQIA+ pairings, as I have an assortment of characters available. This, of course, is not a requirement, but I would love for us to share OOC (out-of-character) conversations! I want to get to know YOU!!! This being said I also love to send my roleplay partners character/plot inspiration OOC through mediums such as playlists, mood/vision boards, and more.

What is your writing style like?

Personally, I prefer to write from a third-person perspective. I consider my writing style to be literate and detailed. I will send you at minimum four to five paragraphs per response, but that, of course, is not a requirement for you. I will write as much or as little as you wish upon us putting our noggins together and figuring out what will work best for both of us. This has yet to come up for me, but I am willing to move off-site at your request.

How quickly will you reply?

Currently, I can reply up to multiple times a day! I am, unfortunately, a servant to the working class, working as a line cook at a casual fine dining restaurant (!!!), but you can expect to interact with me daily if you so wish/are able to. This being said if any personal issues/hiccups arise in my life that cause me to have to step away from the RP, I will try my best to communicate with you about the delay in responses, though I don't expect the same from you.

Are you ghost friendly?

Yes, I am. I understand that sometimes roleplay partners simply don't mesh well or eventually have differences in opinion. I also understand that life happens and we can't always predict what our future holds as far as what will occur to us. If you ever need to step away from the roleplay, then you should do just that. Always take care of yourself first!

What else should I know about you?

The number one thing I want you to know about me is that I'm truly an open, flexible and lax person!! Just communicate with me and I'm more than positive that we can chat and figure something out! This most likely goes without saying, but no transphobia, homophobia, racism, etc. will be tolerated; just be your kind ol' self!

Now that I've talked your ear off, let us dive into it! Without further ado, here is what I'm craving!!

((Yes, I do love me some 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘡))
β­’ mafia/innocent ('The Sopranos' (TV show) inspired)
β­’ detective (or police officer/firefighter/lawyer/EMT)/civilian
β­’ undercover cop/criminal
β­’ cop/firefighter/EMT partners
β­’ underground boxer/runaway
β­’ regulars at a bar
β­’ MMA/UFC fighter
β­’ famous partner/nonfamous partner
β­’ college
β­’ childhood friends to strangers to lovers
β­’ co-workers
β­’ 'the bear' (TV show) inspired
β­’ single parent
β­’ tough girl/shy guy OR tough guy/shy girl
β­’ apartment neighbors/i.e. guy/girl next door
β­’ gang/innocent OR gang/gang
β­’ ill partner/healthy partner
β­’ bodyguard/notable and/or famous person
β­’ friends to enemies to lovers (any order, for any reason)
β­’ 'sons of anarchy' (TV show) inspired
β­’ and more! If you don't like any of these examples, tell me your plots! Just make sure they're angsty!!!!!!!!! We can also mix and match plots if you wish!! if interested, either comment here or shoot me a PM! I look forward to meeting you!

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

Β© weldherwings.

if you don't feel like reading all the fluff, here are plots i'm interested in!!

β­’ mafia/innocent ('The Sopranos' (TV show) inspired)
β­’ detective (or police officer/firefighter/lawyer/EMT)/civilian
β­’ undercover cop/criminal
β­’ cop/firefighter/EMT partners
β­’ underground boxer/runaway ((i'm really really really obsessed with this one lol)
β­’ regulars at a bar
β­’ MMA/UFC fighter
β­’ famous partner/nonfamous partner
β­’ college
β­’ childhood friends to strangers to lovers
β­’ co-workers
β­’ 'the bear' (TV show) inspired
β­’ single parent
β­’ tough girl/shy guy OR tough guy/shy girl
β­’ apartment neighbors/i.e. guy/girl next door
β­’ gang/innocent OR gang/gang
β­’ ill partner/healthy partner
β­’ bodyguard/notable and/or famous person
β­’ friends to enemies to lovers (any order, for any reason)
β­’ 'sons of anarchy' (TV show) inspired
β­’ and more! If you don't like any of these examples, tell me your plots! Just make sure they're angsty!!!!!!!!! We can also mix and match plots if you wish!! if interested, either comment here or shoot me a PM! I look forward to meeting you!

ohh i'd love to try a rp inspired by/set in 'the bear' universe. did you have any specific plots already in mind? c:

Hi there! I'm super into a good bodyguard x notable person plot or coworkers, depending on the type of work. I write a few paragraphs per response, in past tense and the third person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back