• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Handy Dandy Role Play List!

What I'm currently in the mood for as of 10-5-2018:
  • Fandom:
    • Danganronpa (Nagito x OC)
    • Death Note (Mello x OC)
    • Doki Doki Literature Club (Protag x Sayori)
    • The Outsiders (Johnny x OC)
    • Sailor Moon (Uranus x OC)
    Historical/Periodical:
    • Ancient China (Emperor x Concubine)

Last edited:
    What I'm Craving as of 10-20-18:
  • Fandom:
    Historical/Periodical:

Reminder: Just because I'm not currently craving something doesn't mean that I'll say no to an offer of a pairing from my main list. It just means that the stuff I'm craving is almost an immediate yes. So please feel free to message me if you want to RP with me.

Sally Face?
  • I'm kinda debating on if I should add Sally Face to my fandom list. The pairing would probably be Sal x OC, but I'm kinda on the fence about it. I've only seen some play-through's of it, and so similar to Tokyo Ghoul, I'm not up to date. If I can find just a regular play through without a commentator for the "full" game I might consider it. In the meantime, I'm gonna wait to decide (at least until I get paid and can buy the game myself and just play it).

Update 10-29-18
  • So! I decided to add not one, not two, but FOUR more pairings to my list. We have Sally Face (Sal x OC) and then DRAMAtical Murder (Clear x OC) in the fandom list and I re-added the School setting under "other" with two pairings: Bad Boy x Nerd Girl and the oddly specific Indifferent Childhood Friend x Cheerful/Lonely Friend.

The reason for each of the pairings is for a couple reasons:
    1. I've been watching jacksepticeye play Sally Face
    2. I watched Clear's re:Connect play through
    3. I like the high school setting
    4. I had an idea
    Because I don't expect the Indifferent Childhood Friend x Cheerful/Lonely Friend to go as planned, I'm actually writing out my #4 reason (my idea) so I have it the way I imagine it and I don't push my ideal dream plot onto other people and have too high of expectations.

I also rearranged my list a tiny bit because I realized it wasn't in perfect alphabetical order (my bad).

Oops
  • I’m kinda late, but HAPPY (belated) HALLOWEEN!!! Yesterday was kinda rough, and then Toby released a demo to a sequel(?) to Undertale, so I’ve just been tired and distracted. I hope everyone had a better Halloween than me!

What I'm Craving as of 11-1-18:
  • Fandom:
    • DRAMAtical Murder (Clear x OC)
    • Sally Face (Sal x OC)
    Historical/Periodical:

What I'm Craving as of 11-11-18:
  • Fandom:
    • Sally Face (Sal xOC)
    Historical/Periodical:

Friendly reminder: Just because I'm not currently craving something doesn't mean that I'll say no to an offer of a pairing from my main list. It just means that the stuff I'm craving is almost an immediate yes. So please feel free to message me if you want to RP with me.

*heaves the greatest of sighs*
  • Okay, so, I know it says in fantasy "PM me" but that just means that I don't have a particular pairing in mind. There are too many possibilities to list them all. "PM me" literally just means "ask me and I'll explain it to you."

And a lot of people are disregarding the sentence I put in caps, bold and underlined saying I DO NOT DO EROTIC RPS. I don't. I can't write it. I can barely read it. That means I CAN'T DO IT. And I understand that people may think "oh she's got a concubine as a character, so it must not be that bad". Guess what? The game I based her off of DOESN'T HAVE SEX. The characters seem to just randomly get pregnant. Anyone who didn't know what a concubine did would think it's odd. So I'm going by that, you don't need an erotic RP for a character who's job it is to have sex. There's time skips for a reason. DEAL WITH IT.

What I'm Craving as of 11-17-18:
  • Fandom:
    • Danganronpa (Nagito x OC) (V3 Male x OC)
    • Sally Face (Sal x OC)
    Historical/Periodical:

When it comes to the V3 pairing, you can suggest guys to me from that game; but that doesn't mean I'll say yes. What it means is that there are a handful of the guys from that game I wouldn't mind my OC being with. My OC for Danganronpa 2 is different than my OC from V3, which you'd know by clicking on the links for the pairings. (Each pairing with a highlighted "OC" is linked to a different profile. ;D)

I'm so air-headed! Dx
  • Oh my god I feel stupid. I made the profile for the OC in the Outsiders pairing and I never actually linked the profile to the pairing. But I've fixed it. When it comes to the pairings, if an OC isn't linked to a profile, it means that I haven't created the OC yet.

My cravings are still the same. I don't really believe in "bumping" my list, despite the fact that my cravings don't change very much. Bumps would kind of consume the entire thread and any content I have towards my cravings could be missed. But like I said, just because I'm craving something doesn't mean I'll say no to everything else on my list; it just means the stuff I'm craving gets accepted almost immediately in a request.

Last edited:
    Update 12-24-18
  • Added a new pairing!
    • (??? x Fortune Teller)
    So, I threw it under Fantasy because I wasn't sure where exactly to put it. Truthfully it could be historical, but it's kinda got a fantasy vibe to it (sort of like the Pirates of the Caribbean movies). So I'm not sure where it falls.

I suppose I should also use this to update my craving pairings:

Fandom:
    • Danganronpa (Nagito x OC) (V3 Male x OC)
    • Sally Face (Sal x OC)
    I'm also craving a Yuri on Ice RP, but I haven't made an OC yet and I'm afraid of the backlash I'd get for wanting to have my OC be with Viktor. So, yeah.

Also, you might have noticed that I put a strike through the "Emperor x Concubine" RP. It's mostly because nobody seems to like that one in particular. I don't want to take it off, I just kinda don't want people to misinterpret what I'm looking for or think too much into it.

Last edited:
    What I'm Craving as of 12-28-18:
  • Fandom:
    • Danganronpa (Korekiyo x OC)
    • Sally Face (Sal x OC)
    • Tokyo Ghoul (Uta x OC)
    • Yuri!!! on Ice (Viktor x OC)
    Friendly reminder, I've only seen the first season of Tokyo Ghoul (along with Uta's wiki page), so if you decide to do that, bear with me...

Last edited:
    Update 1-10-19
  • Fandom:
    • Danganronpa (Korekiyo x OC[)
    • DRAMAtical Murder (Clear x OC)
    • Tokyo Ghoul (Uta x OC)
    Friendly reminder, I've only seen the first season of Tokyo Ghoul (along with Uta's wiki page), so if you decide to do that, bear with me...

Update 2-2-19
  • So as most of you probably didn't notice, I added another pairing. I added one for Pokemon. And because many people seem to have not played Pokemon Sun/Moon, they seem to not know who Ilima is (that or they don't care). So I put a link to his wiki page ON HIS NAME. You can click on it and see the "dream boat" that is Ilima (Rotom's words, not mine). And they have confirmed that he is, in fact, male. Whether or not he's nonbinary is up for debate/interpretation, but either way he's my Pokemon bae.

Fandom:
    • Pokemon (Ilima x OC)
    • Tokyo Ghoul (Uta x OC)*
    Other:
    • School (Childhood Friend x Cheerful Friend)
    *Friendly reminder, I've only seen the first season of Tokyo Ghoul (along with Uta's wiki page), so if you decide to do that, bear with me...

Back