• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Handy Dandy Role Play List!

Fandom:
  • Tokyo Ghoul (Uta x OC)*
  • Yuri!!! on Ice (Viktor x OC)
Other:
  • School (Childhood Friend x Cheerful Friend)
*Friendly reminder, I've only seen the first season of Tokyo Ghoul (along with Uta's wiki page), so if you decide to do that, bear with me...

Update 2-2-19
So as most of you probably didn't notice, I added another pairing. I added one for Pokemon. And because many people seem to have not played Pokemon Sun/Moon, they seem to not know who Ilima is (that or they don't care). So I put a link to his wiki page ON HIS NAME. You can click on it and see the "dream boat" that is Ilima (Rotom's words, not mine). And they have confirmed that he is, in fact, male. Whether or not he's nonbinary is up for debate/interpretation, but either way he's my Pokemon bae.

Fandom:
  • Pokemon (Ilima x OC)
  • Tokyo Ghoul (Uta x OC)*
  • Yuri!!! on Ice (Viktor x OC)
Other:
  • School (Childhood Friend x Cheerful Friend)
*Friendly reminder, I've only seen the first season of Tokyo Ghoul (along with Uta's wiki page), so if you decide to do that, bear with me...

heyy omggg I think I'll cry if you still want to do a sally face rp!!

I'm still up for it. As I've mentioned in the past, even if it's not on my cravings list I'll still consider it if it's on my general list. Shoot me a PM and we can talk about it.

If you're still up for a My Candy Love RP I would definitely be up for it! I do doubling ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back