• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Handy Dandy Role Play List!

MarySunshine

Fluffy Fan Girl
In the past (forever ago) I made individual threads for things I was craving. But I've decided to make a master list of EVERYTHING I want to do.

Disclaimers:
  1. Due to my PTSD I do not do erotic RP's. If you have a problem with that, then you don't have to play with me.
  2. 95% of the time I play female. But I will play guys. And I never play dom. Sorry.
Please Note:
  1. I do not bump on this forum. Anytime I post, it's to update on what RP's I'm craving. Just because I'm craving something does not mean I will not accept requests for other things. Feel free to ask.

2. If you want to play your OC and pair them with another character, I'm willing to play your love interest if you're willing to play mine.
  3. I don't usually expect things to be 100% accurate; not to the fandom plot, not to historical facts, and often not even to "expected behavior". Depending on the character of which I'm asking you to play, the level of accuracy is going to vary (like, for real, what are the chances of Haruka breaking up with Michiru?) So you don't have to worry about that.

Some of the pairings I've put a link to the profile of who I plan on playing. The pairings that are underlined are the ones I'm almost always in the mood for, so the answer to that is yes 95% of the time.

Key: Title (YouxMe)

~Fandom~
  • Black Butler (Alois x OC) (Undertaker x OC) (Grell x OC)
  • Danganronpa (Nagito x OC) (V3 Male x OC)*****
  • Death Note (Mello x OC) (Near x OC)
  • Doki Doki Literature Club! (Protagonist x Sayori) (PM for other idea)
  • DRAMAtical Murder (Clear x OC)
  • DRRR! (Izaya x OC) (Masaomi x OC)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (Edward x OC)
  • GANGSTA. (Worick x OC)
  • Harry Potter (Draco x OC)
  • My Candy Love (Lysander x OC)
  • The Outsiders (Johnny x OC)
  • Pokemon (Ilima x OC)
  • Sailor Moon (Uranus x OC) (Star Fighter x OC)
  • Sally Face (Sal x OC)
  • Soul Eater (Soul x OC) (Crona x OC)
  • Tokyo Ghoul (Uta x OC)*
  • Yuri!!! on Ice (Viktor x OC)

~Period/Historic~
  • Ancient China (Emperor x Concubine)**

~Other~
  • Fantasy (??? x Fortune Teller) (PM me)
  • School (Indifferent Childhood Friend x Cheerful/Lonely Friend)*** (Bad Boy x Nerd Girl)**** (Childhood Friend x Cheerful Friend)

* I am not caught up on Tokyo Ghoul, I've only seen the first season. And sadly, gore freaks me out.
** This idea is inspired by the gaming app Royal Chaos. If you have questions, let me know.
*** This is... kinda based on a dream I had. So it might be best to PM me for details...
**** Bad Boy does not necessarily mean a bully. Might just be a guy who is seen by the school as a bad ass. I dunno.
***** I'm a little more open to suggestions for that particular paring, but there are some V3 guys I'll absolutely say no to.

Last edited:
What I'm currently in the mood for as of 8-21-2018:

Fandom:
  • Danganronpa (Nagito x OC)
  • Doki Doki Literature Club (Protag x Sayori)
  • Sailor Moon (Uranus x OC)
  • Soul Eater (Soul x OC)
Historical/Periodical:
  • Ancient China (Emperor x Concubine)

Yo! I see Doki-Doki on your list- and hey, I’ve been obsessed with it lately. xD I’m much more used to writing for Natsuki and Monika, but I’m sure I can play the protagonist too! Maybe we can discuss stuff over PMs? I’d love to get to write for all of ‘em but we can see what happens. =D

Yo! I see Doki-Doki on your list- and hey, I’ve been obsessed with it lately. xD I’m much more used to writing for Natsuki and Monika, but I’m sure I can play the protagonist too! Maybe we can discuss stuff over PMs? I’d love to get to write for all of ‘em but we can see what happens. =D

If you're really interested, feel free to PM me! :3

What I'm currently in the mood for as of 8-25-2018:

Fandom:
Historical/Periodical:

What I'm currently in the mood for as of 8-25-2018:

Fandom:
Historical/Periodical:
I'd love to try DDLC with you. Been doing nothing but groups recently and want some nice laid back 1x1.

Tamaki x Manhating!OC
Soul x OC
Crona x OC

Vampire x human
Elf x human

(I play as my OCs and humans)

I was going to update what I'm craving for, but it's basically the same thing as it was last month. But in case you guys didn't looooook~

What I'm currently in the mood for as of 9-27-2018:

Fandom:
Historical/Periodical:

Tamaki x Manhating!OC
Soul x OC
Crona x OC

Vampire x human
Elf x human

(I play as my OCs and humans)

I don’t think you saw my guide at the top of the list, so I’ll give a reminder. The guide was (You x Me), as in you the reader and me the writer of the post. I primarily play OC’s, I rarely play canon characters. Sorry for the confusion

What I'm currently in the mood for as of 10-5-2018:
Fandom:
  • Death Note (Mello x OC)
  • The Outsiders (Johnny x OC)
Historical/Periodical:

Last edited:
What I'm Craving as of 10-20-18:
Fandom:
Historical/Periodical:

Reminder: Just because I'm not currently craving something doesn't mean that I'll say no to an offer of a pairing from my main list. It just means that the stuff I'm craving is almost an immediate yes. So please feel free to message me if you want to RP with me.

Sally Face?
I'm kinda debating on if I should add Sally Face to my fandom list. The pairing would probably be Sal x OC, but I'm kinda on the fence about it. I've only seen some play-through's of it, and so similar to Tokyo Ghoul, I'm not up to date. If I can find just a regular play through without a commentator for the "full" game I might consider it. In the meantime, I'm gonna wait to decide (at least until I get paid and can buy the game myself and just play it).

Update 10-29-18
So! I decided to add not one, not two, but FOUR more pairings to my list. We have Sally Face (Sal x OC) and then DRAMAtical Murder (Clear x OC) in the fandom list and I re-added the School setting under "other" with two pairings: Bad Boy x Nerd Girl and the oddly specific Indifferent Childhood Friend x Cheerful/Lonely Friend.

The reason for each of the pairings is for a couple reasons:
  1. I've been watching jacksepticeye play Sally Face
  2. I watched Clear's re:Connect play through
  3. I like the high school setting
  4. I had an idea
Because I don't expect the Indifferent Childhood Friend x Cheerful/Lonely Friend to go as planned, I'm actually writing out my #4 reason (my idea) so I have it the way I imagine it and I don't push my ideal dream plot onto other people and have too high of expectations.

I also rearranged my list a tiny bit because I realized it wasn't in perfect alphabetical order (my bad).

What I'm Craving as of 11-11-18:
Fandom:
  • Sally Face (Sal xOC)
Historical/Periodical:

Friendly reminder: Just because I'm not currently craving something doesn't mean that I'll say no to an offer of a pairing from my main list. It just means that the stuff I'm craving is almost an immediate yes. So please feel free to message me if you want to RP with me.

*heaves the greatest of sighs*
Okay, so, I know it says in fantasy "PM me" but that just means that I don't have a particular pairing in mind. There are too many possibilities to list them all. "PM me" literally just means "ask me and I'll explain it to you."

And a lot of people are disregarding the sentence I put in caps, bold and underlined saying I DO NOT DO EROTIC RPS. I don't. I can't write it. I can barely read it. That means I CAN'T DO IT. And I understand that people may think "oh she's got a concubine as a character, so it must not be that bad". Guess what? The game I based her off of DOESN'T HAVE SEX. The characters seem to just randomly get pregnant. Anyone who didn't know what a concubine did would think it's odd. So I'm going by that, you don't need an erotic RP for a character who's job it is to have sex. There's time skips for a reason. DEAL WITH IT.

What I'm Craving as of 11-17-18:
Fandom:
  • Danganronpa (Nagito x OC) (V3 Male x OC)
  • Sally Face (Sal x OC)
Historical/Periodical:

When it comes to the V3 pairing, you can suggest guys to me from that game; but that doesn't mean I'll say yes. What it means is that there are a handful of the guys from that game I wouldn't mind my OC being with. My OC for Danganronpa 2 is different than my OC from V3, which you'd know by clicking on the links for the pairings. (Each pairing with a highlighted "OC" is linked to a different profile. ;D)

I'm so air-headed! Dx
Oh my god I feel stupid. I made the profile for the OC in the Outsiders pairing and I never actually linked the profile to the pairing. But I've fixed it. When it comes to the pairings, if an OC isn't linked to a profile, it means that I haven't created the OC yet.

My cravings are still the same. I don't really believe in "bumping" my list, despite the fact that my cravings don't change very much. Bumps would kind of consume the entire thread and any content I have towards my cravings could be missed. But like I said, just because I'm craving something doesn't mean I'll say no to everything else on my list; it just means the stuff I'm craving gets accepted almost immediately in a request.

Last edited:
Fandom:
  • Sally Face (Sal x OC)
Historical/Periodical:
Other
  • School (PM me)
When it comes to the V3 pairing, you can suggest guys to me from that game; but that doesn't mean I'll say yes. What it means is that there are a handful of the guys from that game I wouldn't mind my OC being with. My OC for Danganronpa 2 is different than my OC from V3, which you'd know by clicking on the links for the pairings. (Each pairing with a highlighted "OC" is linked to a different profile. ;D)

As for the School thing, right now I'm open for suggestions. But what I will say right now is this: I WILL NOT DO STUDENT X TEACHER RPS. As a teacher and as a person who works with children, it's not happening. So don't even ask.

Update 12-24-18
Added a new pairing!
  • (??? x Fortune Teller)
So, I threw it under Fantasy because I wasn't sure where exactly to put it. Truthfully it could be historical, but it's kinda got a fantasy vibe to it (sort of like the Pirates of the Caribbean movies). So I'm not sure where it falls.

I suppose I should also use this to update my craving pairings:

Fandom:
  • Sally Face (Sal x OC)
I'm also craving a Yuri on Ice RP, but I haven't made an OC yet and I'm afraid of the backlash I'd get for wanting to have my OC be with Viktor. So, yeah.

Also, you might have noticed that I put a strike through the "Emperor x Concubine" RP. It's mostly because nobody seems to like that one in particular. I don't want to take it off, I just kinda don't want people to misinterpret what I'm looking for or think too much into it.

Last edited:
What I'm Craving as of 12-28-18:
Fandom:
  • Danganronpa (Korekiyo x OC)
  • Sally Face (Sal x OC)
  • Tokyo Ghoul (Uta x OC)
  • Yuri!!! on Ice (Viktor x OC)
Friendly reminder, I've only seen the first season of Tokyo Ghoul (along with Uta's wiki page), so if you decide to do that, bear with me...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back