• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hall of Fandoms in all its glory!

Tamriel

"Lets meet again in another life, ok?"
Good evening my darlings! Or good morning! Welcome to my hall of fandoms!

Now, to get into what I'm capable of. I'm able to write 1-3 paragraphs, but that all depends on what you give me. I'm able to double on characters and I'd like it if you were too, but it's not necessary. I'm able to write a multitude of genres and themes. I will not, however, do anything about rape unless it's already part of the Canon story. If you have have any other questions, just ask.

If there's a heart beside the game/anime, I'm more interested in rping it. The hearts will change depending on what I'm feeling.

ANIME
-Naruto
-SAO
-Attack on Titan<3
-Food Wars
-One piece<3
-Bleach
-Dragon Ball
-Soul eater
-Fire Force
-Pokemon
-Yu-Gi-Oh
-Beyblade
-JJBA
-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
-Cowboy Bebop
-Demon Slayer
-The Promised Neverland<3
-MHA
-Black Butler
-Black Clover<3
-Mobile Suit Gundam<3
-Space Dandy

VIDEO GAMES
-Valkyria Chronicles<3
-Code Vein<3
-Ni No Kuni
-Dragon Quest (Builders, Heroes, and 11)
-Assassins Creed (All of them to origins, haven't gotten the new ones)
-Final Fantasy<3(Type 0 and 15)
-Dying light
-FarCry (4, 5 and primal)
-Fallout 4
-Skyrim
-Dynasty Warriors 8
-Warriors Orochi 3
-Stardew Valley
-The Last of Us
-Borderlands
-Uncharted
-The Order: 1886
-The Evil Within

MOVIES/TV SHOWS
-The Umbrella Academy
-Blue Book
-Prodigal Son
-Hazbin Hotel
-Rick and Morty
-Shameless
-Blood Drive
-Avengers (Only if you bring a very good idea to the table and I'm hard to please when I don't really want to do something)
-Gotham

You've made it to the end! Of course, I'm not done listing, these were just all I remembered. Ok, so, I'm willing to do a lot. Just tell me which fandom you're most interested in and then we can work something out. We can do a AU, if you want.

NOTE! If you want romance, then we can have some, but I kinda didn't want straight romance, it's just gotten really boring. I love FxF and I like MxM. We can do Canon x OC, but I prefer all Canon characters.

Pm if you're interested! Have a good day, darlings!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back