• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Game Transported Me To Its World ?!

Doughnut

🖤
Lifeline

hzk6C.gif

Lifeline is a rpg game that was designed for all ages who were interested in gaming.
Those who were under 16 did not get to see the bloody scenes or those that might trigger something inside of their heads.
It could also be switched off if they were beyond that age [you just had to tick a box].

8DAuGnTQCLptHK3w4xbU3SMDsfFVWre2qvkWUixoMRzeeaRv2g5ysZGYwLJZf19sQ9adbav4XqoD2zkqL4hdW6eSutTWfopug9r88tMiN4kVK26pSyBeY8eUxzwMEeMzsVYLrdyym6qLFMHtVWSJMHt84pZtYbBBpw18jyrpj5o

The rpg was set in a medieval town with “magical” elements mixed into it.
The kingdom Vairin was the main focus here with the occasional transportation to another part of the world.
Like this one could explore the world bit by bit without just fully going through without paying any attention to the actual storyline.
Some quit because of this while others loved the game for it as there were no shortcuts.

anime-eye-transparent-5.gif

The game was highly advanced for its time though.
One had to buy a platform of a reasonable size as they had to move around and not just sit behind their computer.
Putting on the special VR glasses they got with the total package.
The platform moved as you would start walking, ensuring you to not fall of as you did unless you lost your balance.
If that were the case though, you would immediately disconnect from the game so you didn’t need to go through the sign out process in case if you had a serious injury.

404-error.gif

However due to uncertain events, people started to actually get sucked into the game, leaving only their VR glasses behind without a trace of their body.
This began with the latest update of the game.
A total of 379 people got transported on August 2nd 2031.

37qjly9b90dy.gif

This is the point where your story will begin.

What I am looking for:
> A minimum of 2 decent paragraphs to get the story going.
> A co-gm [for when I'm gone for a longer period of time [especially in the weekends]].
> Those who keep the drama out of ooc [and even if it does happen, lets me know about it so we can figure it out].
> People who don't leave the rp without notice.
> A max. of 8 players [not including myself].

Alright. Is there anything about the game you've decided then? Apart from what is already written in the interest check.
It's going to work with mana/stamina for when you go into combat. Also there will be "ranking" for the players going from lvl 1 to lvl 55. At the beginning I will give you a random ranking after your character has been accepted (max. lvl 5).

It's going to work with mana/stamina for when you go into combat. Also there will be "ranking" for the players going from lvl 1 to lvl 55. At the beginning I will give you a random ranking after your character has been accepted (max. lvl 5).
I see. That being the case, taking everything into account, I think I'll be skipping this one. Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck with your search and the roleplay!

Are there any spots left? I see that there are about 8 interested already so I'm just throwing my name out if you still have spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back