• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern My flowers

Syfer

I may be insane, but I'm not stupid.
Roleplay Type(s)
(Make sure to submit all characters to the CS! :closed eyes open smile:)
The Empress; Empress Jin. So beautiful and fair; with gifted words of silk. Her peers admire her and watch her movements. In fact a little to closely. The Empress is documented. Every breath written down, every word followed, and her movements mocked. People love her yes, and she rules her land with love and security. But the empress wishes for something else; she wishes for a world beyond this. Away from prying eyes away from her family. A place where she can be free and do what she pleases.

She thought about what this place would look like often. Today she was in the garden at the center of her palace; with as always the cameras circling her. She was sitting on a engraved stone bench painting. The easel was made of wood and paint was splattered all over it. Her painting was that of a sunset over a barley field. Even though she was still working on it, it portrayed beautifully. The colours melding together perfectly. This broadcast to Tv's everywhere malls, homes, even small coffee shops. Practically everyone in the valley was tuned in. After her painting was done, her daily duties as empress began. She made her way to the court; to hear of the concerns of all the heads of the different tribes of her kingdom. This part only a few people watched. Politics was not everyone's cup of tea. It wasn't the empresses either, but she still managed to make it through without causing a war. She sat on her 'high chair' as most referred to it. She listened intently to each's proposition, and kind of blended into the background as they started to argue. Then she speaks; her words flows throughout the room and quiets everyone. Her voice calms and sooths those who hear it. Everyday she always manages to resolve to conflict that arises. Whether small or big it makes no difference; she solves all that needs to be solved. After this court the people are happy with either the changes or there lack of that take place. She then wanders around the palace for a while as to find a place for her late lunch. Today she sits on a bridge that connects two towers on the southern most part of the building. A few guards are able to see her each day, as she wanders the length of her mighty palace. Today only two see her as she passes with her cameras. She nods to them and goes to sit on the southern bridge. She eats then gets up and goes to feed the animals of the western dome. She feeds two dairy cows and a slick fox. After this she goes to the washroom connected to her dormitory. For her daily bath; even this was not safe from the public. There were cameras in the corner of the room, but by now she knew their blind spots. Even though she knew no one really tuned in for this one; she was still careful. You never know when someone would join the line and watch. After her bath she would go to bed. Her night gown floating around her as she sat and prayed. She lay down among her many pillows along with the rest of her small kingdom. Her wishes floating among the stars once again. This was her life. Forever being watched as she went on.

And as she awakes this morning; her wish becomes true. She awakes in an enchanted oasis. Her mind races; thoughts of wonder and dreams fill her mind. Finally after all these years of wishing after all that time she spent trapped; She would be free. Then she started recognizing faces.... in the tall grass. They were all around her circling her. And yet again she was trapped, but this time in a different way. The people, whom she thought she knew, started slowly walking in a circle around her. They came in closer and closer; watching her every move. Until they were practically touching her. She squirmed and shivered and cried out. "Help!" But no one came to her aid, in fact this only made the strange people mad. They grabbed her and started dragging her. Then she awoke and jerked up sweating and panting for breath. She looked around and found that she was still in her palace. She exhaled almost happy to still be here. Almost. A part of her actually wanted to be there. Even when strange people were carrying her to who knows where. It was different, and she for once wasn't being watched by everyone. She sighed and lay back down on her bed. She let the darkness of the room lull her back to sleep.

Writer notes:
You may branch off in any way you please. A few of my ideas will be in another thread that we will use for OOC comments and questions.
Please submit a character sheet in the 'My flowers CS' thread. If I like your CS then you may post a reply.
Any questions you can either use the 'OOC My flowers' thread or PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back