• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy My First Search Thread Here

7ebcdac44cfce78e557fcd1389478d35ac7384f6_hq.gif
Hello Everyone!
You can call me Izumika, Izumi, Ela, or Gabbi your pick.
I am new to RP Nation but I am most definitely not new to RPing.
I don't really remember when I started but it had to be about 10-11 years ago. I'm getting old...
I love RPing, it's an escape for me and I just like writing in a judgement free environment.
I am in college and work in my free time so please be patient with me I will response I promise!

Anyway!
What I'm looking for in a partner:
1. Respect is first on my list because it is the biggest to me.
2. 18+ only please.
3. Semi-Lit or honestly enough for me to work with. I'm not picky on like paragraph limits or grammar. As long as I understand you and can work with it I will have no problem with it.
4. Understanding, because if I'm not okay with something I will let you know and will want to work on it with you.
5. Communication, I want to make friends as well so please please please! Do not be afraid to tell me if something works or doesn't work for you.
6. Be able to double or even triple up on characters. Especially when asked to play male.

7. Long term please and please tell me if the RP is just not working for you anymore.

What I do/don't do:
1. I write about 2-3 paragraphs as a minimal but like I said before I do not expect that from my partner.
2. I do not do RPs with canon characters, only OC. Sorry I just don't ever feel I do the characters justice or would know how to work with those characters. Sorry!
3. Romance is a BIG thing for me! I am a romance writer so it is essential in any RP I do, but I do need plot and conflict action and something other then romance as well or the RP will get boring!

4. I am a female so that is my specialty but I play both male and female.

My Cravings: (If bold I do have a plot)
Fantasy, Post Apocalypse, Fallout, Medieval, Romance, Slice-of-Life, Lady-Knight, Gang, Arrange Marriage, Walking Dead, Princess, Prince, kidnapping, Falling for the wrong man, mutant

PM me if you're interested or if you're new and can't, leave a post and I'll get back to you!!
I'm open to almost anything and will be adding more!

Last edited:
Hello there. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss the possibilities of starting an RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back