• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My first search! Teen Titans or Adventure Time 1x1

onitengu

Hello!
Like I said, this is my first search here, I hope this post is legible;;
Couple things to know: this is a romance-based 1x1 search!
All characters are aged up to be 20+ !
Open to some AU's

About Me + Guidelines :
I go by Oni, I'm 22 years old, pronouns are they/them, and I generally have a lot of free-time. Make my own hours right now.
Rules say this site is 18+ but I see people saying it, so I'll say it too: please be 18+ to reply!

I'm an artist, I posted some of my OCs in my media on my profile (: If we vibe, I'll probably draw some stuff for our characters down the line!

10 years of exp.; I try to match length, usually a page+a half or less. My writing style is kind of internal, contains lots of character thoughts and
expressions, I like to play quiet or serious characters (you'll see below lol), and try to keep their ~charm~ subtle heh

Playing off of the above bullet, I hope you can supply an average of, or more than 2-3 paragraphs! Just enough to
keep the ball rolling, I'm not big on one-liners, sorry!

I really appreciate hashing stuff out in OOC, comfort and boundaries is a big deal to me, and sometimes it's just cool to check
in and talk about characters, plot, or maybe we get stuck and need a time skip or whatever, that's all fine with me. I've been in
the RP game a while, I know people also sometimes lose interest or life stuff comes up and you need a break or wanna disconnect,
no hard feelings at all, and no pressure either. I've lost interest in things after a month, sometimes less or more, I get it.

People have dropped bombs on me in the middle of stuff without any warning whatsoever, and it ruined it, so
please at least run it by me if you wanna bring up a genuinely heavy topic. I'm more open to SOME
things with warning, but other things are past a line I won't cross, so chat w me!

Last thing about me: I'm nervous about sharing social media as well, due to negative past experiences w/
strangers, so I'll probably wait to give out discord or whatever!

A few things I really love to include in romance -
SLOWBURN! Angst, drama, hurt/comfort, pining, idiocy, domestic/slice of life,
friends to lovers, rivals/hate to lovers, exes to lovers

Onto the Ships!
Characters I can play will be bolded,
preferred characters will be underlined

Teen Titans (2003)
Starfire + Raven
Starfire
+ Robin
Raven
+ Beast Boy
Aqualad + Robin

Adventure Time
Marceline + Princess Bubblegum
Marshall Lee + Prince Gumball

Ok... I debated putting this in but I wanna keep my options open.
I was in the BNHA fandom for a couple years but I haven't kept up AT ALL,
and I don't consider myself in the fanbase anymore BUTTT...
I do have a fondness for MiriTama (Mirio/Tamaki) and I didn't
get to do much with it, so if anyone REALLY wants this and has a good idea,
let me know? Maybe that'd be cool... I guess everyone wants to
play Tamaki and no one wants to be Mirio though lol.
Just in case. It's out there.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back