• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My First Interest Thread On Here - Fandoms

Weeb-chan

❤ᴵ'ᵐ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᶜᵃˡ ᵂᵉᵉᵇ⁻ᶜʰᵃⁿ❤
Yo! I'm Weeb-chan, and uh, yeah, I'm a weeb! After messing around with spoilers and italics and all of that, I think that I have a good idea of how I should make this, so here we go!

About Me
So, I guess I should stay off with saying that I'm 17 years of age. I personally don't care if you're over the age of 18 or not just because I generally don't OOC talk much anyways, I usually just plan the roleplay and dive right in, usually only OOC chatting about the roleplay and characters. So, I can assure you that if you're over the age of 18, it's not gonna be that awkward or anything purely because I don't OOC talk unless it's for/about the roleplay.
I was born in England and have a slightly outdated way of speaking, so if I say a phrase or something that you just don't understand, don't feel afraid to ask what I mean, it won't offend me, I'm honestly used to people being a bit confused by my speaking mannerisms both online and in real life.
Circling back to the topic of me not OOC chatting much, I'd prefer if you didn't ask questions about me or my life. Like, I know every trick in the book that online stalkers try to pull, so it makes me a bit paranoid when people try to ask personal questions about me or my family, if I have pets or not, etcetera. If I do end up getting creeped out because you ignore this, I will leave the conversation without warning and block you, so try to not pester me about myself and things in my life.
Since I'm still a high school student, I am not extremely active during the week. But, at the school I attend, I only have to be there 3 days out of the week since I take online college courses as well, so it's not like I'll just disappear on you throughout the week. Also, I am literally never online on Thursdays. Thursdays are my offline days, but that might possibly change during Summer vacation.

Roleplay Information
I consider myself pretty literate, I write quite a bit, but not a whole novel.
When doubling up, I write about 3 para per character. When playing only one character, I write about 4-5 para.
I'll do canon/canon, canon/oc, and oc/oc pairings. For canon/oc, I'd like to double up, but the double up for canon/oc doesn't have to be another canon/oc pairing if you don't want it to be.
I'm okay with any gender pairing.
When you reach out to me for a roleplay, I'd prefer that you don't add a self introduction. You can of course be like, "Yo, I'm - name -" at the beginning of it, but it feels really awkward and intruding on my end if you add something that lets me peek into your life. As I mentioned in my about me part, I really just like to plan the roleplay and then roleplay the roleplay.
If you leave for over a week without warning I will bump the conversation once. If it becomes two weeks I bump the conversation again. If there's no response by 3 weeks I leave the conversation assuming that you ditched. I'd really prefer people who won't ditch and who will be long term roleplay partners.
When doing anything with canon/canon or canon/oc pairings, please make sure to play the canon character that you're playing as accurate as you can, I'll do the same. For example, if I play Miu from Danganronpa, I won't dial down her character at all. She's a very vulgar person most of the time and has some pretty strong language, which makes some people uncomfortable when interacting with her character. The point is, I won't dial down any characters personalities and I'd prefer if you didn't either. Another example is another Danganronpa example. In past roleplays, I've seen a lot of people roleplay Shuichi as a lot more submissive and cinnamon roll like than he is. He is pretty submissive, and he can be very soft and cute with the blushing, but his entire character development part in the game was gaining self confidence, and he does have lots of moments where he does take control of situations, like in one of Miu's free time events where Shuichi stops Miu from disembowling herself by literally grabbing her wrist, which actually ended up creeping Miu out in the end even though he saved her life (ironically enough from herself). The point is, just play canon characters as canon as you can.

Fandoms + Pairings
I'll take the bolded character in each pairing.
Danganronpa (Dr1, Dr2, Dr3)
Makoto x Kyoko
Chihiro x Aoi
Chihiro x Celestia
Hifumi x Celestia
Mondo x Sakura
Makoto x Aoi
Hiro x Aoi
Taka x Celestia
Makoto x Toko
Taka x Toko
Hajime x Mikan
Nagito x Mikan
Kazuichi x Hiyoko
Fuyuhiko x Hiyoko
Kazuichi x Ibuki
Nekomaru x Akane
Teruteru x Mikan
Teruteru x Hiyoko
Shuichi x Maki
Kaito x Maki
Kokichi x Maki
Kiibo x Miu
Kokichi x Miu
Kokichi x Kaede
Kaito x Kaede
Rantaro x Kaede
Gonta x Kirumi
Shuichi x Himiko
Shuichi x Kirumi
Korekiyo x Miu
Korekiyo x Kaede
Byakuya x Maki
Kazuichi x Miu
Chihiro x Tenko
Byakuya x Sonia
Nagito x Kaede
Makoto x Kaede
Celestia x Kyoko
Sakura x Aoi
Aoi x Kyoko
Junko
x Kyoko
Junko x Toko
Junko x Celestia
Sakura x Mukuro
Hiyoko x Mikan
Ibuki x Mikan
Hiyoko x Ibuki
Hiyoko
x Mahiru
Peko x Mikan
Mahiru x Mikan
Tenko
x Himiko
Tenko x Kaede
Tenko x Kirumi
Tenko x Miu
Kirumi x Kaede
Miu
x Angie
Angie x Kaede
Kaede x Maki
Kirumi x Maki
Kirumi x Miu
Kirumi x Celestia
Kaede
x Ibuki
Angie x Mahiru
Hiyoko
x Himiko
Tenko x Mahiru
Byakuya x Makoto
Makoto x Chihiro
Taka x Chihiro
Byakuya
x Mondo
Byakuya x Yasuhiro
Hajime x Nagito
Fuyuhiko x Nagito
Gundham
x Kazuichi
Nekomaru x Fuyuhiko
Gundham
x Hajime
Gundham x Nagito
Shuichi x Kokichi
Rantaro x Shuichi
Rantaro x Kokichi
Kaito x Shuichi
Korekiyo x Kokichi
Korekiyo x Shuichi
Gonta
x Korekiyo
Byakuya x Kokichi
Shuichi x Nagito
Nagito x Kokichi
Rantaro x Nagito
I have a few different Danganronpa ocs.
The first one is the SHSL model, Miyuki. She's a very flirtatious person who has constant switches between her dominant and submissive side. I will send her full character sheet if wanted. If pairing her against a canon, these are the canons that I'd like played for her: Byakuya, Chihiro, Junko, Nagito, Kazuichi, Hajime, Ibuki, Tenko, Shuichi, Kokichi, Maki
The second one is the SHSL ballerina, Aki. She's very focused and dedicated towards dancing, and she has a dream in mind, and she'll do anything to reach that dream and make it a reality. Due to her dedication towards her dream, she usually finds herself alone. I will send her full character sheet if wanted. If pairing her against a canon, these are the canons that I'd like played for her: Junko, Chihiro, Byakuya, Toko/Jill, Hajime, Nagito, Peko, Fuyuhiko, Mahiru, Nekomaru, Shuichi, Kaede, Maki, Kirumi, Gonta, Kaito
The third one is the SHSL therapist, Yuriko, or Yuri for short. She's a very kind and caring person who is a major emotional support for other people. No matter who, where, and what kind of situation, she's always there to help people, listen to their problems, and her shoulder is always there to cry on. I will send her character sheet if wanted. If pairing her against a canon, these are the canons that I'd like played for her: Chihiro, Mondo, Byakuya, Makoto, Aoi, Mikan, Ibuki, Kazuichi, Nagito, Hajime, Shuichi, Maki, Kirumi, Ryoma
The fourth and last one is the SHSL Astronomer, Mikimi. She's a quiet, introverted individual who likes to read during the day and gaze at the stars during night. Looking at her, she doesn't look like much, but she helped advance the knowledge of outer space at a young age and has made many helpful advancements in the astrology field. I will send her full character sheet if wanted. If playing her against a canon, these are the canons that I'd like played for her: Makoto, Junko, Mukuro, Nagito, Nekomaru, Kaito, Kokichi, Maki, Kirumi

I can play the following canons for your oc: Makoto, Byakuya, Chihiro, Junko, Mukuro, Sakura, Aoi, Kyoko, Celestia, Nagito, Gundham, Kazuichi, Hiyoko, Mahiru, Fuyuhiko, Akane, Sonia, Mikan, Ibuki, Kaito, Shuichi, Kokichi, Kirumi, Kaede, Miu, Tenko, Himiko, Gonta

Creepypasta/Horror Stories
I only have one oc for this fandom. Her real name is Chika but her creepypasta name is The Masked Nurse. Her and her sister run a hospital that murders people in hopes of finding someone worthy of an experiment they'd like to run. Chika is in charge of scouting, though she usually ends up killing everyone out of irritation. She's dedicated towards her sisters project. I will send her full character sheet if wanted.

Yandere Simulator
Budo x Oka
Taro x Ayano
Budo x Ayano
Taro x Osana
Budo x Raibaru
Ayano x Osana
Raibaru x Osana
Ayano x Oka
Ayano x Midori
I only have one oc for this fandom, a very airheaded girl named Sayuri. She's a bakadere, meaning that she's a bit of an idiot. She has a high reputation, but not in the same way as the bullies. Her high reputation comes from most people at school loving her sweet personality. She's showered with compliments a lot, and she always returns compliments, showing a part of her sweet nature every day. I will send her full character sheet if wanted. If paired against a canon, these are the canons that I'd like played for her: Ayano, Taro, Osana, Raibaru, Budo

I can play these characters for your oc: Midori, Ayano, Taro, Osana, Oka, Shiromi

Kakegurui
Yumeko x Midari
Yumeko x Mari
Yumeko x Kirari
Kirari x Runa
Runa
x Ririka
I have two ocs for this fandom.
The first one is an introverted girl named Chiyoko. She looks very soft and fragile on the outside, but she is a very intellectual gambler. She doesn't talk during a gamble unless she has to, and she almost never breaks her poker face. Her speciality are card games, and she is very good at reading her opponents moves. I will send her full character sheet if wanted. If pairing her against a canon, these are the canons that I want played for her: Yumeko, Kirari, Sayaka, Yumemi, Ririka
The second one is a cross dressing boy named Yukio, but he goes by Yuki for short. His appearance makes him look extremely feminine, so he decides to rock it by wearing a girl's uniform high heels. All and all, he looks like a sweet lolita girl and lives up to his looks. He's sugary sweet and often seen as cute and Moe by other students. Only the student council knows of his true gender, though there are some people who have slight suspicions of him. But, he passes as a girl just because his looks are feminine. He does still go to the boys restroom though and makes sure not to be seen entering and leaving. Despite his personality, he is a very viscious gambler, and specializes in games of chance. I will send his full character sheet if wanted. If paired against a canon, these are canons that I'd like played for him: Ryota, Kirari, Midari, Yumemi, Yumeko, Runa

I can play these characters for your oc: Yumeko, Mari, Ririka, Runa, Midari, Yumemi, Mio

Doki Doki Literature Club
Monika x Sayori
Yuri x Natsuki
My only oc is a shy girl named Tsukiki. She's a very shy and easily embarrassed girl who loves to read. She's very easily backed up into a corner and is the type to give up without a fight, and she is very easy to manipulate as well. I will send her full character sheet if wanted. If pairing her against a canon, these are the canons that I'd like played against her: Monika, Sayori

Please DM me if interested!

Last edited:
- insert cringe meme for a bump here -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back