Anime & Manga my fave romance anime

salvia palth

we all know romance is the best genre, don't even deny it.
posting this in hopes that someone else likes them too

ore monogatari
tamako market
ao haru ride
kimi ni todoke
say i love you
lovely complex

The only ones I've seen on your list are Lovely Complex and Ore Monogatari... the latter is definitely one of my fave romance animes, I agree! It's so cute and fun. And I relate to Yukika so deeply, it hurts that peeps hate her so much T_T
Lovely Complex I liked a lot... but holy ravioli Ootani pissed me off. He literally just chose not to think and was so damn cruel even if he didn't realize it... I feel like he chose not to realize it. But everything else I just loved. When Nakao tries to pretend he's a womanizer and gets his friends to cross-dress oh my lord

If you're into Manga then "Bitter Virgin" is a good romance novel too... Despite it's name that is.

There's so many good ones out there ^^ What kind of romance do you like? I can think of a bunch haha
Tbh, I prefer the manga for romance stories
(Some are manga and anime, some just manga)
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Fruits Basket
Bokura Ga Ita
Black Bird
Hana to Akuma
Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
Special A
Akatsuki no Yona
Taiyou no Ie
Hana Kimi
Charming Junkie
Akuma to Love Song
B.O.D.Y.
Dengeki Daisy
Faster Than a Kiss
Gauken Alice
Hadashi De Bara Wo Fume
Heroine Shikkaku
Horimaya
Hirunaka no Ryuusei
Kare First Love
Koukou Debut
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
L-DK
Last Game
Love So Life
Moe Kare
Uwasa no Midori-kun
Ultimate Venus
Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
Remei no Arcana
Perfect Girl Evolution/ The Wallflower
Ouran High School Host Club
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Namida Usagi - Seifuku no Kataomoi
Yumemiru Taiyou
Vampire Knight
Tsuki no Shippo
True Love
Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet
Strobe Edge
Sword Art Online
Sugar Family

Sorry for posting so many titles >_<

You could always check out the old faves, too - I'd recommend Maid Sama and Special A! Maid Sama has lovely humor and character development, while Special A is similar but all the supporting characters have key romance action, too.

Lovely Complex was great. Really sweet and silly and just a bit stupid but in the best way possible. Now that you've mentioned it, I feel like I want to watch it all over again haha.

Your Lie in April.. either that or Future Diary, I cried so hard watching that anime. I don't even know. Then again, I am a baby anyways. But the love in that anime behind all the gore and such is truly amazing.

I personally loved Kimi Ni Todoke. that anime was amazing and ironically I also love ita zura na kiss. its an oldie but a goodie.

Seriously? Only one person mentioned Toradora! here? That has to be my favourite romantic comedy anime.

I'm not into romance generally speaking, but Kuragehime is hands down my favorite anime in this regard. All the characters are just charming and the comedy is genuinely funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back