• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Fandoms. Bored. Please Someone Message me!

MythRunner

Delta - 2
I'm looking to do honestly any of these. The ones I want to do the most will be on the top, getting less interesting to me as they go down. I'm Semi to Adv Lit. I really like to do Movies and books. I do OC and Cannon Role-plays. Just tell me which you are interested in. I do Prefer a male role-play partner, you don't have to be male. Just make sure you can play one.

Maximum Ride (Book) ((I will be very Impressed if someone is actually able to do this one.))
Maze Runner (Book)
Divergent (Book)
The Hunger Games (Book/Movie)
The Fifth Wave (Book/Movie)
The Darkest Minds (Movie)
Harry Potter (Books/Movies)
Percy Jackson (Book)
Star Wars (Books/Movies)
The Walking Dead (TV)
Marvel (Movies)
Slender-man (Movie)
(Honestly Most Things Fantasy. Elves, Goblins, Etc.)

I'm looking to do honestly any of these. The ones I want to do the most will be on the top, getting less interesting to me as they go down. I'm Semi to Adv Lit. I really like to do Movies and books. I do OC and Cannon Role-plays. Just tell me which you are interested in. I do Prefer a male role-play partner, you don't have to be male. Just make sure you can play one.

Maximum Ride (Book) ((I will be very Impressed if someone is actually able to do this one.))
Maze Runner (Book)
Divergent (Book)
The Hunger Games (Book/Movie)
The Fifth Wave (Book/Movie)
The Darkest Minds (Movie)
Harry Potter (Books/Movies)
Percy Jackson (Book)
Star Wars (Books/Movies)
The Walking Dead (TV)
Marvel (Movies)
Slender-man (Movie)
(Honestly Most Things Fantasy. Elves, Goblins, Etc.)
Who all do you roleplay as for marvel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back