• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Fandoms and Ships - PM if Interested (Last Updated: November 18, 2019)

Just a question, out of curiosity, where in Kuroshitsuji is it stated that Grell is trans and prefers using feminine pronouns? Haven't seen the anime / read the manga in a while, curious if this was revealed later on.

Just a question, out of curiosity, where in Kuroshitsuji is it stated that Grell is trans and prefers using feminine pronouns? Haven't seen the anime / read the manga in a while, curious if this was revealed later on.

She literally refers to herself as a woman NUMEROUS TIMES both in the anime and the manga, and there was even a chapter where she said she believed God made a mistake with her body. Christ, people, the word trans doesn't need to be outright used for a character to be canonically trans. Saying that you don't remember the word trans being used is incredibly transphobic because it just proves you're ignoring all the other BLATANT SIGNS that point to a character being trans.

I literally asked out of curiosity because I was interested in that part of the fandom, I never said anything negative about it, chill. God forbid I misgender a fictional character, Jesus.

I literally asked out of curiosity because I was interested in that part of the fandom, I never said anything negative about it, chill. God forbid I misgender a fictional character, Jesus.

This isn't even the place to be asking that question. You easily could have G O O G L E D it. But you decided to ask me, on my RP search thread. What made you think that was appropriate in the first place? I'm not ticked that you asked an irritating and, quite frankly transphobic (yes, it was, don't even use the 'fictional character' argument because the question just makes me think that you would say the same about a real life trans person), question, but rather that you bothered ME with it. I was excited to see a post here. I thought someone wanted to RP with me. But no. It was just you.

I'd be interested in a kuroshitsuji rp, either with WilliamxGrell or CielxSebastian. I am also really curious about the GrellxCiel pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back