• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Fandoms and Ships - PM if Interested (Last Updated: November 18, 2019)

I'd be down for Claude/Sebastian from Black Butler, or (since you've listed a lot of anime Black Lagoon, Revy/Balalaika?)

I'm only interested in ships and fandoms I have listed. The only exception is for Confession Executive Committee, where my only requirement is that the ship not be canon.

Hey! I'd be interested in a Haikyuu!! Rp! either asahiXnoya or HinataxKageyama are my preference, though im open to others depending on your starter list!

Hii!! I'm relatively new to the fandom but have been craving to rp some kagehina! I just started an IG @that_boi_shouyou if you would like to dm me there if you are interested! 😋

I don't have an insta, sorry! Is it okay if I PM you here instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back