• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Fandoms and Ships - PM if Interested (Last Updated: November 18, 2019)

ShipKing98

The King of All Ships - Bow Before Him!
Hi, I'm Todd the Ship King. I'm really itching for an RP so let me know if any of the following interests you:

(Key: Bold for characters I prefer to RP as in that particular ship. Italics for characters I have no preference about. Strikethrough for characters I am bad at RPing as, or would rather not RP as, but I will still RP as them if you absolutely insist. The more stars (*) next to a ship, the more I actually ship the ship and therefore how interested I'll be in RPing it. * = kinda cute, ***** = OTP)

Also I have lots of AUs. Specific AUs. Ask about what I have for the ship you're interested in if you want.

HAIKYUU!!:

Hinata/Kageyama**
Hinata/Nishinoya***
Hinata/Tsukishima****
Tsukishima/Yamaguchi***
Kageyama/Tsukishima**
Asahi/Nishinoya***
Daichi/Suga**
Suga/Hinata****
Tanaka/Nishinoya*****

Daichi/Hinata****
Asahi/Hinata***
Suga/Kageyama****
Tanaka/Hinata***

NOTE: I have a google doc full of Haikyuu RP starters! Most are open to any ship, but I'd prefer if we could keep within these specific ships! (Some are more specific but can still be used with multiple characters. I have one Tanaka starter that's technically 'open' but can clearly only be used with Hinata or Noya) If you're interested in RPing with me, feel free to ask for the doc!

THE DISASTROUS LIFE OF SAIKI K:

Saiki/Kaido****
Saiki/Nendo***
Saiki/Hairo****
Saiki/Toritsuka***
Saiki/Saiko****
Saiki/Makoto***
PLATONIC Saiki/Teruhashi***
Saiki/Akechi*****
Saiki/Kusuke****

NOTE: I headcanon Saiki as genderfluid, with a preference for feminine clothes, and will want to play him as such.

DOUBLE NOTE: NEVER EVER EVER CALL MY SAIKI A CROSSDRESSER, IN OR OUT OF CHARACTER. I hate that word and will drop the RP if you use it.

TRIPLE NOTE: I can RP Akechi as cis, trans female, genderfluid or demigirl.

KISS HIM NOT ME:

Igarashi/Nanashima****
Shinomiya/Mutsumi****
Nishina/Serinuma**

HANDA-KUN:

Nikaido/Tsutsui****
Nikaido/Kondo***
Nikaido/Handa****
Handa/Kondo****
Handa/Aizawa***

NOTE: I headcanon Nikaido as a trans female, and will want to play her as such.

BLACK BUTLER:

Ciel/Sebastian*****
Claude/Alois****
Grell/William**
Ciel/Grell*** (...Don't ask)

NOTE: Grell is CANONLY a trans female. The show is set in a period of time where trans people were not accepted - THAT is why no one calls her by her proper pronouns in canon. However I will expect you to dismiss the fact of the time period and call her by her preferred pronouns both in and out of character. If you cannot accept those terms please do not PM me.

DOUBLE NOTE: I have some starters where Ciel is a trans girl. The same treatment expected for Grell is expected for these.

CONFESSION EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:

Aizou/Yuujirou**
Koyuki/Kotaro*****
Koyuki/Yuu****
Koyuki/Sota***
Yuu/Haruki****
Miou/Natsuki***
Miou/Akari***
Ken/Kodai****
Kotaro/Ken**
Kotaro/Kodai**
Arisa/Sena****
Haruki/Sota***
Yuu/Sota***
Arisa/Hina***
Yuu/Kotaro****
Natsuki/Hina***
Natsuki/Akari***
Legit any non-canon ship I swear

NOTE: I DO headcanon Aizou as gay and Arisa as a lesbian, though. So I'll only RP them against males/females, respectively. But OTHER than that, any non-canon ship is fair game! And I'll happily RP any character!

VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER:

Keith/Lance***
Lance/Pidge****
Keith/Pidge****
Pidge/Hunk**
Sendak/Pidge**** (No, I'm not kidding, though I do prefer to RP it in a high school AU)
Shiro/Matt**
Shiro/Zarkon*** (Again, high school AU)
Matt/Zarkon*** (High school AU again)
Allura/Haggar*** (Annnd one more time for the high school AU)

NOTE: I pretty much dropped out of the fandom sometime around the second season, so don't expect me to be 'up to date' with any character personalities. Also my high school versions of Sendak, Zarkon and Haggar are extremely, wildly different from their canon selves (for one thing they're nice) so if you can't handle me being pretty OOC with both canon and AU RPs you're gonna wanna pick someone else to RP with for this fandom.

DOUBLE NOTE: I'm also into shipping my Voltron ship babies with Fire Emblem Fates children, but I'd prefer if you asked about them privately ^^

TALES OF ARAVORN SERIES:

Vaeril/Kusho*****
Dasyra/Galan**
Leena/Nuala***
Leena/Sylrissa***
Enok/Sylrissa**
Draco/Saren**
Elenor/Loren***
Shea/Riley**

NOTE: It's been forever since I've played Loren: The Amazon Princess, or Seasons of the Wolf, so it'd be best if we stuck to Cursed Lands RPs until I can get more familiar with the characters of the other games. (That is, in fact, why my ships for those two games are so sparse).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back