• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shannon Trevor

One Thousand Club
Hey guys, looking to gauge some interest for my latest idea.

The basic premise is relatively simple; a family with super powers takes on a cast of villains and their diabolical crimes, through a series of adventures.

My character, the Father/husband, is an Army Intelligence Officer and unlike the rest of the family, has no powers.

I am looking for at least two other partners to get this rp off the ground; one to play the teenager of the family, only just discovering their new powers and the other to play the wife/partner of my character.

Although I'm expecting the rp to have serious moments, I'm leaning towards keeping it light hearted and not too dark with comic book type villains rather than terrorist types.

I realise the base description is very vague but that's a deliberate choice. I'm interested in working with my partner or partners to develop the world, the

I'd be up for this! Sounds like the kind of thing I tend to prefer; if y'all wouldn't mind, could I take a/the teenager for a role?

Okay this totally reminds me of the incredibles in a way. Im interested! I could play either another child role or the wife :)

sounds interesting enough. if you're open for another teenager, i would be down for that. alternatively, i can rp a distant relative (e.g. the cool aunt) or a family friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back