Other My crazy vents

Virus

Official enby virus
Just a vent thread for me.

First:
Lately we've been having huge storms that cut our power out for 5-6 hours minimum, which drives me nuts.
Heres the thing, I live out in the country with lots of trees, even around our power lines and open spots scattered.
Just recently, we had a small squall storm that passed us up from a city just below us. And just as dad was getting dinner ready, BAMM a huge strike just cut it out completely.
Why am I mad about just a simple outage? We've been having them for four days in a row now, and I'm just annoyed this happens.

For those asking, no we can't have a generator because of three problems. One, can't afford one (not that this one is important)
Two, our panel is maxed. Meaning, we can't fix a switch to it.
Three, we have huge trees around our house, and we would need a huge renovation project to dig under our driveway and wire it up to our house.

"If another damn power outage happens again, I'm outta here"

Just recently I reported a malware sender on discord, and I'm getting Bad vibes. What if he finds out my account and reports me instead? I'm just really uneasy right now. Discord sent an email about the user that they Will deal with him, but... I'm just afraid if he gotten my account before he gotten banned from my friend's server.

Just recently I reported a malware sender on discord, and I'm getting Bad vibes. What if he finds out my account and reports me instead? I'm just really uneasy right now. Discord sent an email about the user that they Will deal with him, but... I'm just afraid if he gotten my account before he gotten banned from my friend's server.
It'll get better hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back