• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom my cravings rn: Sk8 the infinity and Tokyo Revengers literate roleplay search (m/m ccxcc)

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay a fandom rp with me. (I’m ONLY looking for these fandoms right now!)

I’m new to this site, but I’ve been roleplaying for years.

Tokyo Revengers:

I’ve only watched the Tokyo revengers anime as I have other manga to get to first.

The only ship I really have is Baji x Chifuyu (me being Baji) We can talk about drama and stuff to add in messages. I’m willing to make this a full fleshed out part with side plots so please be open to that.

Other characters I’d like to play are Mikey and Nahoya.

Sk8 the infinity:

I’m looking for some good Langa x Reki angst, mixed in with some fluff. I lean more to Riki.

I’m also looking for some side plots, I enjoy a lot of the dynamics and backstories of the older characters and love to do something with Nanjo x Kaoru or Adam x Kaoru. I prefer writing as Kaoru when it comes to Nanjo but I can play either character when it comes to Adam and Kaoru. Maybe we could even have Tadashi as well and have him be jealous? Or Nanjo be jealous? Or BOTH? I just have lots of ideas since the relationships were woven in together really well. Though I don’t think I ship Adam with anyone during the current time. Only in the flashbacks bc currently he’s kinda creepy.

We can also add new antagonists to keep the whole plot interesting and fresh!

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults. 17 and under DO NOT interact.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I won’t do smut, incest, nor will I want anything forced. No p*dophilia either.

I expect you to be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

No ocs! (Unless stated otherwise) We can add villains people in for plots sake but I’d like the focus to be on canon characters, sorry.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back